Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 (29841 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
TruthHurts100:

We are Israelites. Spiritual Israelite if ever you've heard that before.

The bible has no such teaching.you did not replace Israel.Israel still exists
Show us where the Bible calls you spiritual Israel
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
The curses are from the Bible, not from your pastor.

If you like obey or don't, but you will be offending God by telling people not to obey

What if I told you the good news your pastor will never tell you.
Just like the commandments were for Israel the curses was also for them Pre Christ.
The commandments were never for you .
OK let's assume you believe you are cursed if you don't obey the tithing laws,Christ says he has redeemed you from every curse associated with the laws including those
Do you believe it?
Why would you believe scamming pastors and not Christ ?

See below Galatians 3

For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Goshen360(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

It is not everything Jesus and his disciples did that were recorded.

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

If not everything Jesus and Apostles did that was recorded....THEN DO NOT GO BEYOND WHAT'S WRITTEN....1 Cor. 4vs6

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Which Baptist Church teaches such?

""Find a Baptist Church and abandon all these Pentecostal churches who are the ones that have abused the gospel.""

This one
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by alBHAGDADI: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Goshen360:

If not everything Jesus and Apostles did that was recorded....THEN DO NOT GO BEYOND WHAT'S WRITTEN....1 Cor. 4vs6
That verse is not talking about what your are saying. Read the chapter from verse one to see.

Stop quoting out of context.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by adelee777: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
semyman:
Most christians are retards
Most Christians are not retards. Most of the people you call Christians are not Christians at all. They belong to cults of personalities.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerian pastors are in trouble ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Goshen360(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
That verse is not talking about what your are saying. Read the chapter from verse one to see.

Stop quoting out of context.

Smh! Your deception is beyond redemption!

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by dfrost: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
sprints2:
bros na bonanza pack 3 in 1...what a month morning+aftanoon+night= 48 hours what a powerful month...no wonder people don't fast during January cuz a day na 3 days

As in my bruda... The January matter tire me oooo cheesy grin angry shocked tongue embarassed
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Ferdinandu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:
If you are one of those that foolishly give your January salary to your pastor, you have been sold a lie.
It is the invention of commercial pastors about a decade ago.

The Bible has no such teachings
You celebrate the birth of the savior December 25th and yet believe he needs your money to bless you.
That money is to satisfy your greedy pastor and has nothing to do with Christ.

Stop being pawns in the hands of these greedy men of mammon.

I dare anyone to show me where anyone surrendered their first salary to anyone in the Bible? You won't find it because it doesn't exist.

Don't let people twist an old testament practice that has nothing to do with bringing money and make you act foolishly.

If you don't know what to do with your salary,go give it to your mother.

Don't be a mumu
Speak on my sister. The Scammers must be unmasked

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Omudia11: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
And since when is murder a good example? Dude , are you even alright?

You mean sacrifices that have been abolished by the blood of Jesus being the ultimate sacrifice.

Since we're talking about the new testament and Christ, why not go and give your life for people like Jesus did?

You don't even have anything meaningful to add, pls quite me when you wanna say something meaningful.
babeosisi:

What an example!
First of all Abel was murdered ,you didn't read that part?
This is not to say first fruit leads to murder lol
Secondly Abel gave to God according to their times you see there was no middle man there
Why don't you slaughter a goat on an altar if you want to be like Abel
Haven't you read of one whose blood speaks better thing's than that of Abel called Christ.You are called to be like Christ not Abel.
Please move into the new testament
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Omudia11: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Jesus Christ! Dude, are you daft? I only read the first line of your rubbish. Please try and get sense this year abeg.

Now listen, I said any form of giving from your heart is okay. I never said anything done from your heart is okay. They are two different things entirely. You can have a feeling from your heart to go kill someone.
It doesn't make it okay. I won't reply you any further. [s]
babeosisi:

So anything done from your heart is ok?
See reasoning.Don't you know 419ers do it from the heart.
The biggest problem with our folks is that corruption and bribery is the order of the day and has eaten deep into the psyche of our people .You bribe your way through everything and somehow the deceivers on our pulpits have also portrayed God as one that needs bribe money to bless you.
Read the bible,God is not like the Nigerian police.
He has given you all things freely,he says so himself.
Why do you choose to believe the words of someone making merchandise of you instead of your heavenly Father who loves you?

Some of his word's showing you don't need to tap into anything with money are:

-ask and it shall be given,seek and you will find

-Freely you have received ,freely give

- I have given you all things that pertain to life and godliness.

-He that didn't spare his own son,has freely given you all things

-we have received the spirit of God so we can know the things freely given to us by God

-...how much more will your heavenly Father give to those who ask him

-delight in the Lord and he will give the desires of your heart

-Every good and perfect gift is from above,from the father of lights with whom there is no variableness

-but to each of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ''s gift

Go find the passages and meditate on them to be set free from attempting to use money to buy blessings.
Stop letting men manipulate you

[/s]
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
lunaticfringe:
Do not say what you dont know op. Giving is an act of tapping blessings from God. I pray you experience Lords blessings as you give. if not for giving nobody will be calling Abraham father of all nations. Enough said.
iffa slap eh, heddiot
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Greatose(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Omudia11:
Jesus Christ! Dude, are you daft? I only read the first line of your rubbish. Please try and get sense this year abeg.

Now listen, I said any form of giving from your heart is okay. I never said anything done from your heart is okay. They are two different things entirely. You can have a feeling from your heart to go kill someone.
It doesn't make it okay. I won't reply you any further.
nawa
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Boyopumping: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
babeosisi:
There is an incident in the bible where someone sought to pay money to tap into anointing and he was rebuked by Peter.
Your scammers won't teach that one
ignoramus dat isn't first fruit it was a case of offering money to buy the gift of the holy spirit in d life of Peter and d Apostles becos of d signs and wonders God performed Tru dem, seek knowledge before u post anything ok.
am not surprised dose quick to criticize do it foolishly without proper knowledge
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Boyopumping:

ignoramus dat isn't first fruit it was a case of offering money to buy the gift of the holy spirit in d life of Peter and d Apostles becos of d signs and wonders God performed Tru dem, seek knowledge before u post anything ok.
am not surprised dose quick to criticize do it foolishly without proper knowledge

I see this is too painful for you to bear. Receive sense in 2019 in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by TruthHurts100: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

It is not everything Jesus and his disciples did that were recorded.

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

So, you added it by yourself abi?

There's a big curse on anyone who adds or remove. Be careful sir.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2019
1Sharon:
Nigerian pastors are in trouble ooo grin

Serious trouble for many
Those that climbed the pulpit to make money will.be forced to go find work
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2019
How some pastors can threaten struggling people who don't have food to eat to surrender their salary is sheer wickedness. Them go tell you to pay Shiloh sacrifice, pay first fruit, tithe etc and threaten you with hell and badluck if you refuse to do so. If you do as they commanded they pray for you for more blessings. 6 months later your life is still the same, miserable as usual. Then they tell you to at least thank God for the oxygen you breathe or to thank God for the fact that you slept and woke up. Normal everyday occurrence they start to dey tag them as miracle.

I don't believe in religion and these fraudulent pastors.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Eleganza33(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Its a serious issue,in fact if you don't comply, you are seen as one with little faith.
I stopped going to church at a point but I learnt the art of free thinking and resumed,no amount of brainwash will change my mind this days.
happybirthday
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Eleganza33:
happybirthday
thanks dear
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by stanliwise(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
frankmoney:
but how does it concern you ,what someone chooses to do with thier own money ? Nigerians should really learn to mind thier business , you didn't work for it , the person did , so you have no right to tell them what to do
we are talking about our religion and principles tied to it. It more of like probing the pastor and church committee that set up standard. No one can practically stop anyone from using their own money but everyone is free to questions and ask questions to the faith they believe in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.