Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 (29835 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Una don start!!!

Una no even wait till Sunday!!!

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Goshen360:

There is nobody here against GIVING.... giving is fundamental and universal. What we're against and the scripture doesn't teach is giving a whole monetary salary AS FIRST FRUIT because CHRIST HAD ALREADY BECOME OUR FIRST FRUIT and he didn't do that by money.
Did Jesus change the law? angry

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2019
lunaticfringe:
Do not say what you dont know op. Giving is an act of tapping blessings from God. I pray you experience Lords blessings as you give. if not for giving nobody will be calling Abraham father of all nations. Enough said.
and the giving has to go through a pastor? as a mediator? as God's spokesperson, publicist, sales rep? or what? are you saying the blessings aren't free? that we have to bribe God into releasing them?

34 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by eminex(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Hmm, even as January bin dey dey?? It is well.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by emonkey(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:
If you are one of those that foolishly give your January salary to your pastor, you have been sold a lie.
It is the invention of commercial pastors about a decade ago.

The Bible has no such teachings
You celebrate the birth of the savior December 25th and yet believe he needs your money to bless you.
That money is to satisfy your greedy pastor and has nothing to do with Christ.

Stop being pawns in the hands of these greedy men of mammon.

I dare anyone to show me where anyone surrendered their first salary to anyone in the Bible? You won't find it because it doesn't exist.
Iiu
Don't let people twist an old testament practice that has nothing to do with bringing money and make you act foolishly.

If you don't know what to do with your salary,go give it to your mother.

Don't be a mumu

Mind your own business. If you like give and if you no get don't give. God still loves you whichever way. Happy new year to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by bluefilm: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2019
I like the ending: don't be a mumu. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Antichristus: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2019
lunaticfringe:
Do not say what you dont know op. Giving is an act of tapping blessings from God. I pray you experience Lords blessings as you give. if not for giving nobody will be calling Abraham father of all nations. Enough said.

This is one of them. Give your first month’s salary to your mum and wait to see if you won’t be multiplied a million times. That your pastor, whoever s/he is, is simply a fraud.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Thobiy(m): 12:51am On Jan 01, 2019
This Is Year 2019!!!
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by CarGuideNG: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by emonkey(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Una don start!!!

Una no even wait till Sunday!!!

No mind am o. Na so people dey take their head carry other person wahala from beginning to end of year and dem go dey wonder who winsh them , dem no go know say na with dm own hand dem take go carry other person sacrifice for road junction put am for head carry go house.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2019
So op decide to welcome me with argument for 2019 angry angry

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Truefaith: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2019
IT IS NOT ONLY THAT FIRST FRUIT IS UNBIBLICAL IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ERA, IT IS AN ANTICHRIST DOCTRINE.

Whoever teaches first fruits, or any other form of giving to God, as basis of God giving anything to you is dragging the blood sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ in the mud.

Such people are NOT servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.

They only work to cause people to forget the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/09/21/pastor-adeboye-and-anti-christ-doctrines/

4 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by infogenius(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:
If you are one of those that foolishly give your January salary to your pastor, you have been sold a lie.

You celebrate the birth of the savior December 25th and yet believe he needs your money to bless you.

I dare anyone to show me where anyone surrendered their first salary to anyone in the Bible? You won't find it because it doesn't exist.

Don't let people twist an old testament practice that has nothing to do with bringing money and make you act foolishly.

Don't be a mumu

What does proverb 3 verse 9 say?
U are not in a position to advice people what to do with their first fruit.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2019
Scam ??

It is ROBBERY
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Judybash93(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2019
lunaticfringe:

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by chloride6: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:

Don't be a mumu

Sorry is this same monkker that sued to emigrated and used to do year end give away?

Just asking.

And yes, first fruit is a dirty scam
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by farem: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:

Don't be a mumu

What a futile ambition of the Year!
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Judybash93(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Boscojugunu:
Happy new year nairalanders. Call me 08025968323 and wish me a happy new year.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by chloride6: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2019
lunaticfringe:

Guys he is trolling, see his moniker

grin

2 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by NiggasInParis: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Preach on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2019
PONZI PASTORS will soon start
Sometimes I wonder what will be the fate of those people who never gave these FIRST FRIUT SEEDS in 1990’s if God has really blessed them or cursed them.

Whoever introduced that, never meant well for NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by AZeD1(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2019
lunaticfringe:

1 John 3:17–18 (ESV)
17 But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him? 18 Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

Proverbs 19:7
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done.

Matthew 25:38-40
When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’ 40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

Every time Jesus talked about giving, he talked about giving to the poor not to Pastors.

24 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by babapressy(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmm
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Protein0: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Protein0:
1/1
Xiaomi
Redmi note 5 3+32gb:63k
Redmi note 5 4+64gb:75k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 72k
Mi max 3 4+64gb: 93k
Mi 8 64gb: 150k,
Mi 8 128gb: 159k
Mi mix 3 6+128gb: 199k
Mi mix 3 8+128gb:229k
Quotes can be requested for models not listed

Oneplus
Oneplus 6: 64gb 179k
Oneplus 6 8+128gb: 207k
Oneplus 6 8+256gb: 235k
Oneplus 6T 6+128gb:205k
Oneplus 6T 8+128gb:215k
Oneplus 6T 8+256gb:270k

5-7working days delivery
2 tempered glasses & 1 Silicone case gifts for every phone.
No customs issues

Cheapest dollar rates available for payments on aliexpress, alibaba, 1688, gearbest and other websites
Interested? Call, sms or WhatsApp 07063579846
Thanks kiss kiss
Promo loading massively on Note 5AI, Mi max 2, Mi max 3 & Oneplus 6T. Soonest!
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2019
myboy2111:
grin grin
The Church I stopped attending..the Pastor will be calling out names one after the other for special offering. I told the Pastor I will no longer attend the Church. 80% of members are women.
WOMEN are finished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by CanadianNaija: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2019
AZeD1:

Every time Jesus talked about giving, he talked about giving to the poor not to Pastors.

They will never see that part of the Bible.

10 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by PrinceBBlack(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:

Don't be a mumu
God bless you for this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by PotatoSalad(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Wait, what?!
People give their 60 days of January salary to their pastors?
Chai Godd
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Will you tell labourers at the construction site to give his January salary as first fruit when he is yet to clear his debt at the local restaurant? Those who carry over school fees of their children and house rents are encouraged to give January salary as first fruit in order to destroy demon of lack & shame.

Africa is in bondage. Fraud. I have been thinking if what happened to Paul Yongi Cho in South Korea some years back will not happen in future in Nigeria.

Pastors put poor people in bondage in order to have money to execute church projects & take care of themselves.

First fruit offering has inflicted much pains on the poor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by macello4(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2019
babeosisi:

Show me a single scripture where people were commanded to give and gave their first month salary ?
One scripture only
Not your pastor''s words ,produce it from the bible
You don't tap onto anything,you have the same direct access to God as your MOG and he has given you all things freely the bible says
how do want the CHURCH to survive? Cos we need them very much.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 by Boss13: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what blessings people who give to pastors are really seeking. What I have come to realize is that many Nigerians like to buy their way out of things. They want to buy God’s Grace with material wealth (laughs). They want to seek Favour from God via bribing pastors.

Money is for this earth (material world). It has no significance to spiritual things. It cannot get you into heaven, even your pastor too. If you must give, then do so because you want your pastor to keep looking good. However, if you think you’re doing it to seek God’s Grace - then you are getting it wrong.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Strictly Supernatural!!! / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.