Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye (19062 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Olodo24: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
I just want him to return that top to it's fitting owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by PStacks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mediahelm:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Senatorial district revealed the Inspector General is planning to arrest him today and inject him to death.

He also revealed the IG has already deployed his men to carry out the activity. He told his supporters to watch out.

He wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/there-is-plan-by-ig-to-arrest-me-today.html

so thug like u dey fear death. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by luizkyworld(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na only you be the script writer, the actor & the TV

2 Likes

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by benuejosh: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
If it is your type that are dieing Nigeria would be great

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by sureheaven(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
This your empty noise won't exceed 2019 February 19, and we shall hear no more of your type in the political atmosphere of this nation.

Useless monkey. If you die, you die for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Tessyy1701: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please let help this cute girl to remain in the photo contest by voting Her.

https://revanga.com/photo-contest/show/luscious-m96708
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by abokikhalifa: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Surely, handiwork of Yahaya Bello angry

Dino called out inspector general and you are calling yaya bello . Is your brain paining you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Why are zombies happy about this?
Plain Evil beasts.
Alex Badeh is still inside mortuary killed by power that be.
So anyone against an evil regime becomes target to be killed.
God dey observe una for HD television.....!!
Dino is a greater evil...He is down many secretly for sacrifice. Saraki's biggest dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Why are zombies happy about this?
Plain Evil beasts.
Alex Badeh is still inside mortuary killed by power that be.
So anyone against an evil regime becomes target to be killed.
God dey observe una for HD television.....!!
Dino is a greater evil...He is down many secretly for sacrifice. Saraki's biggest dog

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
This guy has been smoking some highgrade Ganja. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Ayobami7(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by NessaBoo(f): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dino Melaye oo!! grin

This man wee not kee someborri with his silly gimmicks, how this man ever found his way into the highest lawmaking body in the land is still a mystery unsolved.

He will be missed for his comic reliefs when he eventually fades into political oblivion next year, he can relocate to Kwara with Saraki to continue his houseboy role there.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by joepepsy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
If you die only your cars will miss you.
Mediahelm:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Senatorial district revealed the Inspector General is planning to arrest him today and inject him to death.

He also revealed the IG has already deployed his men to carry out the activity. He told his supporters to watch out.

He wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/there-is-plan-by-ig-to-arrest-me-today.html

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Ewedegubbler: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ehhhhhh

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by donnie(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Sympathy will not return you back to the senate. Campaign as a man and stop looking for cheap online sympathy.

So he should keep quiet and be killed like the former defence chief. undecided
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
See how zombies are masturbating on this thread grin
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by madjune(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
That would be good for you, Dino.

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Okoroawusa: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
This guy is now seeing ghosts where there are none.

I think the tree climbing exercise affected his brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by femyomotola(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
The man na idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Fortune5588: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
In the spirit of xmas someone somewhere shud jst wire my account so i can at least leave my bed & have a feel of this celebration.
3071871038 firstbank.
God can use anyone to bless anyone. Hoping for a miracle.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Felixv: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
This Dino -he hid in the wilderness and now plans to inject himself.

Just be careful with the dose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by pat077: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's time to prepare your will then.

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by GavelSlam: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
WaffenSS:
First sign of an idiot:

Tucked in T Shirt

grin

2 Likes

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by SOFTENGR: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Can someone tell me dis guy offence as a Nigerian Senator?
He's living "large". That's his offence.
They're envious of Dino.
Interestingly, most of them don't know the senator representing them, but they know Dino. They can never be like Dino, because they are Asslickers forever.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by danot1030: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
The usual false alarm from the stable of pdp by a reknown pdp alarmist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Olajah81: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fear not.....

Grave await u

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Indispensable85(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
The silly man is tempting the IG with a good idea; if I were the IG I'd probably take it.

U wan kill me with lafffffffffff..........hahahaha........

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Yakson09: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
go to the bush and climb a treee shikenan

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Slurity(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Can someone tell me dis guy offence as a Nigerian Senator?
His offense is same with yours, pretending not to know the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.