Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye (19061 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mediahelm:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Senatorial district revealed the Inspector General is planning to arrest him today and inject him to death.

He also revealed the IG has already deployed his men to carry out the activity. He told his supporters to watch out.

He wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/there-is-plan-by-ig-to-arrest-me-today.html

mad man

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by lagdmark(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Can someone tell me dis guy offence as a Nigerian Senator?
He refused to join the notorious Apc, he keep having fun under pdp instead of crying.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Bgetto: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is how APC plan to rig election 2019 https://www.facebook.com/583257335427326/posts/618246955261697/
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by michoim(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
These liars(PDP/Atiku/Secondus/Saraki/Dino/FFK/Fayose/Reno Omokri/Doyin Okupe etc, have started again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Kiloseria: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bad son has a good day, but should he be murdered because he has cars and mansions, or because he claim to speak the truth? And you are there praying for him to die. If you judge him, you will also be judged. Pet the legend of the bush live long cos he will have one or two stories to tell the unborn generations.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by akilo1: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
That is good news if IG is able to do that

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by orisa37: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
The Lord won't let them.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by millhouse: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
yarimo:
Is like DINO MELAYE still think he is relevant in Nigeria.
more revelant than you are
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by johnglo2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
I can't imagine having the likes of Dino in the red chamber where they have no business. He is better off in the entertainment industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ntyce(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
baliyubla:
If only Deji had cried foul earlier about attempts to be framed like Saraki did, he won't be languishing in a Kano Prison. Ekweremadu did too and was spared his life. APC now takes rivals out like they did Badeh, and its proper SDM cries out before he's taken out.

You reason like a duck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

U wan kill me with lafffffffffff..........hahahaha........

Lol, cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari's tyranny will not last forever.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by lastempero: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
If they inject u, die and rest abeg. At least u don drive Rolls Royce and other smart cars.

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by yommygift15: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
oh! so DINO MELAYE is still alive? oloriburuku Omo.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ImperialYoruba: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mediahelm:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Senatorial district revealed the Inspector General is planning to arrest him today and inject him to death.

He also revealed the IG has already deployed his men to carry out the activity. He told his supporters to watch out.

He wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/there-is-plan-by-ig-to-arrest-me-today.html

Are there no trees around? Find one with lots of leaves. grin
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by omotomki: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
One thing people should not fail to recognize is that one of the tactics of pdp politics is black mail.They raise false news to paint the government black b4 people .they want people to see
the government as evil .have people ever considered bade being killed by pdp and labelling it on government.they create impression that Buhari is jib rin.to make people hate the government .all this may notwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by biggie73(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
It should be done immediately.

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:
Dino Melaye oo!! grin

This man wee not kee someborri with his silly gimmicks, how this man ever found his way into the highest lawmaking body in the land is still a mystery unsolved.

He will be missed for his comic reliefs when he eventually fades into political oblivion next year, he can relocate to Kwara with Saraki to continue his houseboy role there.
Hahaha cheesy wink, you've said it all.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by ClearFlair: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
baliyubla:
If only Deji had cried foul earlier about attempts to be framed like Saraki did, he won't be languishing in a Kano Prison. Ekweremadu did too and was spared his life. APC now takes rivals out like they did Badeh, and its proper SDM cries out before he's taken out.

Scriptwriter. Go to Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Jibsontop(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Maluuu....

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by misterjosh(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
This man has come again angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by haffaze777(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Then die jejely and stop disturbing us with ur cry

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Bbdot(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
He look like bouncer.... Jaki

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by MetaPhysical: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Very funny Dino. He said FG plans to inject him to death. He could have said something like "they plan to torture me by strangulation" and he would get sympathy...but death by injection? grin

1 Like

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by MetaPhysical: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
haffaze777:
Then die jejely and stop disturbing us with ur cry

shut up grin grin grin grin Thats cruel reply to the Honorable Senator. grin grin
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by haffaze777(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
MetaPhysical:

shut up grin grin grin grin Thats cruel reply to the Honorable Senator. grin grin
E no concern me.
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by RICHES15: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mediahelm:

He wrote

Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by atiku07(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
You deserve to die if true bro!
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by RevenGeMission: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2018
to whom brain is given sense is expected
baliyubla:
Re: 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
SOFTENGR:

He's living "large". That's his offence.
They're envious of Dino.
Interestingly, most of them don't know the senator representing them, but they know Dino. They can never be like Dino, because they are Asslickers forever.
Thank bro, you gave the best answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.