Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. (1130 Views)

Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Sheflex4real(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
I've hard a lot of great lines but the one that comes to mind now is...Most of the ladies I've been with are wrong for giving me a chance. You the first that's wrong Not To....

Let's hear it people, what are yours?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by ceejayMAX(m): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Sheflex4real:
I've hard a lot of great lines but the one that comes to mind now is...Most of the ladies I've been with are wrong for giving me a chance. You the first that's wrong Not To....

Let's hear it people, what are yours?
I have HARD many.

Make ona dey speak pidgin ona no go hear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Sheflex4real(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2018
ceejayMAX:
I have HARD many.

Make ona dey speak pidgin ona no go hear

Alright
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Randy100: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Dylan saying " I want my best friend back because I am in love with him" movie titled "friends with benefit"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by dauddy97(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2018
This is my best line. although,it's a music line.
TiwaSavage: TiwaSavage is good for your soul.
Patoranking: patoranking is a ruler.
TiwaSavage: I could be your only one and only queen chiver.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Deckline(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
dauddy97:
This is my best line. although,it's a music line.
TiwaSavage: TiwaSavage is good for your soul.
Patoranking: patoranking is a ruler.
TiwaSavage: I could be your only one and only queen chiver.
So this is romantic to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by dauddy97(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Deckline:
So this is romantic to you
Nop to you. Dead brain
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Deckline(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
dauddy97:
Nop to you. Dead brain
Your daddy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Offpoint: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
"The moment I saw your ass from a distance I knew I was gonna die on it someday" tell my mom I die a hero.

That's what a guy said when he died during sex romp with a slayqueen.

I found it extremely romantic.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Sheflex4real(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Offpoint:
"The moment I saw your ass from a distance I knew I was gonna die on it someday" tell my mom I die a hero.

That's what a guy said when he died during sex romp with a slayqueen.

I found it extremely romantic.

Yeah it is.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? / I Am Going On A 30-days Challenge / Etinosa And Mc Galaxy: Is It Nudity, Stupidity , Morality Or Misplaced Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.