Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Can Medical Doctor Migrate To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can Medical Doctor Migrate To Australia (1246 Views)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Medical Doctor Migrate To Australia by crestedandrew: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hello,

Please what other skill/profession/job title can a medical doctor use to migrate to Australia.
I don't have the money to write the AMC exams now.
What other skill in the medical line can I use and probably verify via VETASSESS??

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can Medical Doctor Migrate To Australia by Laird(m): 4:32am On Dec 26, 2018
I think it's best you write IELTS and plab1 and plab2 and move to the UK and after working one or 2 years in the u.k, you can move to Australia exam free

1 Like

Re: How Can Medical Doctor Migrate To Australia by SmallmebigGod: 4:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Laird:
I think it's best you write IELTS and plab1 and plab2 and move to the UK and after working one or 2 years in the u.k, you can move to Australia exam free
Sense full your head Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Medical Doctor Migrate To Australia by crestedandrew: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Laird:

Thanks for this info. Am looking for a straight pathway to Australia, like nominating other skills/job title/job descriptions within the medical/health line that I will just assess with VETASSESS.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Traveling To Egypt Is More Trouble Than It's Worth / Are There Nigerians In South Korea? / Italy? Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.