Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money (25238 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Husband Started Hitting Me During A Arguement And I Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by TheManOfTheYear: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tozara:
You are simply a selfish, wicked fool.

How the fück can you even summon the courage to ask for help as if you are in a dilemma? If you are broke and in need of her financial help, you can't ask her to help you at her own convenience?

You are a fücking stupid thief.
gbosaa:

You are a thief. You are disgusting. Someone who trusts you so much, how could you do that?

You are worse than a pick pocket and an armed robber. Those ones you can avoid but for someone like you...you are worse than virus. She’s still living with you, vulnerable and smiles with you everyday while your heart is full of evil and mischief.

Shame on you. If you don’t return that money, you’ll lose more than that. Trust me on that.
That's the problem with you Nairaland users.
Someone voluntarily came here to confess what he did and seek for advice because he is surely remorseful and still has a conscience and all you punk-ass can do is judge him. Are you yourself perfect? Who knows you could even be worse.

Please if you can advise him without insults and judgements then don't comment at all.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by chloride6: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why steal when you can download Paylater?

Kwikcash
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
oh please.
He doesn't have to let her know he took the money. Just return it simple! Returning it is what matters, whatever happened is between him and God

Bro, you are looking at it from a thief perspective.... Now as the owner of the stolen money, would you really want to still have such person in charge of your money?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Mankosi: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Better pay back that money and u will see how God will surprise u thereafter.
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by TheManOfTheYear: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, you are looking at it from a thief perspective.... Now as the owner of the stolen money, would you really want to still have such person in charge of your money?!
Dude I'm looking at it from a reasonable perspective because the owner of the money is not even aware of the theft so hence, no need for any confessions. Case closed

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Princealex1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Proverbs 17:13, read and take heed
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by gotogreat: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why not return the money and directly ask her for your support? That'll be better because conscience doesn't lie, and it pricks till eternity.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Tozara(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
oh please.
He doesn't have to let her know he took the money. Just return it simple! Returning it is what matters, whatever happened is between him and God
She needs to know the kind of human being she's living with.

Why should you deprive her of that right? What if you are in her shoes?

Someone who has been robbed of 3 million, has health issues, and he even explicitly admitted that she has little money left, yet none of that deterred him from doing her such evil.

Would you want to have someone like that around you?

You want her to keep trusting him, ignorant of the crime he has committed, until he eventually kills her and then comes here to tell us how remorseful he is?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by cjoy4life: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Choose whether to keep the money and be begger for ever and return it back to the women and be joyful forever.the choose is yours!
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by lettalktrue(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
this is nothing but a pure wickedness, so if you didnt have access to the person account, are you going to die of starvation? the earlier you return the money,the better for you.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by kenyguy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Return it because bank people will tell her the account the money was sent to.
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Tozara(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
Someone voluntarily came here to confess what he did and seek for advice because he is surely remorseful and still has a conscience and all you punk-ass can do is judge him. Are you yourself perfect? Who knows you could even be worse.

Please if you can advise him without insults and judgements then don't comment at all.
You must be a mad, useless bastard for faulting me for condemning an idiot who deserves to be condemned, a criminal looking for an escape route. Why shouldn't he face the consequences of his actions? Why should he escape?

You're just another fool with similar history, who feels a tendency to go easy on another like himself in order to make himself feel good.

Get the fück out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by TheManOfTheYear: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tozara:
You must be a mad, useless bastard for faulting me for condemning an idiot who deserves to be condemned, a criminal looking for an escape route. Why shouldn't he face the consequences of his actions? Why should he escape?

You're just another fool with similar history, who feels a tendency to go easy on another like himself in order to make himself feel good.

Get the fück out.
What have you gained from all the insults you just typed now. I hope it added one naira to your empty bank account

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by WaffenSS(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thief

Scum

Scallywag

Rascal

Villain
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:

Even among thieves and robbers, there are some abiding principles which guide them. One of that is trust. If you can’t be trusted, you are worse than vermin.

Yes I will judge him. He is worse than virus. This is a woman that is poor in health, betrayed and robbed by the last carer and here’s this fool doing the same thing to her.

Conscience kill him there. What sort of advice does he want??

Remorse my foot. He should return the money and that’s what he should do. What else do expect someone like me to tell him?
I wouldn’t ask him to go kneel down, confess and apologise to the woman.

All he needs to do is return the money he stole. He doesn’t need to come to Nairaland to confess. Let him return the money where it belongs.

...and no I wouldn’t do such a thing...I’ve been in his position and I didn’t take advantage and I’m talking about millions and this was when I didn’t and never had up to N50k in my account. If he was standing beside me, I’d be the first to cast the stone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Tozara(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
What have you gained from all the insults you just typed now. I hope it added one naira to your empty bank account
What did you gain from quoting me to display your stupidity?
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by TheManOfTheYear: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tozara:
What did you gain from quoting me to display your stupidity?
At least I'm more matured not to portray insults online to someone who I don't even know exists.

So who's more stupid? grin
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
Dude I'm looking at it from a reasonable perspective because the owner of the money is not even aware of the theft so hence, no need for any confessions. Case closed

You didn't answer the question...... Would you like to have an undercover thief in charge of your finances?!

What you wrote is as crazy as saying that your woman shouldn't Confess to cheating on you, so long as she comes back to you after she sleeps with other men, lol?!

Both parties should be aware of what is going on so they BOTH can choose whether they want to remain in this "partnership", or not.
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Chukazu: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thank God for men who still have conscience that is alive!

Next thing, like someone said, find a away transfer it to her account without details

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Tozara(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
gbosaa:

Even among thieves and robbers, there are some abiding principles which guide them. One of that is trust. If you can’t be trusted, you are worse than vermin.

Yes I will judge him. He is worse than virus. This is a woman that is poor in health, betrayed and robbed by the last carer and here’s this fool doing the same thing to her.

Remorse my foot. He should return the money and that’s what he should do. What else do expect someone like me to tell him?

All he needs to do is return the money he stole. He doesn’t need to come to Nairaland to confess. Let him return the money where it belongs.

...and no I wouldn’t do such a thing...I’ve been in his position and I didn’t take advantage and I’m talking about millions and this was when I didn’t and never had up to N50k in my account. If he was standing beside me, I’d be the first to cast the stone.
Don't mind the cretinous Jesus-wannabe.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Hugo55(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Same to you, I'm doing great, you?

Am fine, thank you.
have been wanting to reach you
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Tozara(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
At least I'm more matured not to portray insults online to someone who I don't even know exists.

So who's more stupid? grin
What did you just do? Hypocritical bastard.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by TheManOfTheYear: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
gbosaa:

All what you've just typed, Just imagine if God does the same to you after you've betrayed Him many times.

Lol. You guys gotta take a chill pill � . No mf is perfect

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by lekonso: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Withdraw that money from your acct and go to your guardian's bank and pay the money back quickly. Put another name in the teller. If your guardian knows that you stole her money even though you return it, her sickness may get worse, because she might find it difficult to forgive you, because of the trust she has for you. But by returning it, you have corrected your wrongdoing, If you decide not to return it, your conscience will trouble you forever, especially if the woman dies in the process, because you yourself knows that it is not good. In your life, never take anything that belongs to another so that you will not put yourself under a curse.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

... And act like he Aint a thief?!

I think he should face reality and accept the consequences of his actions. He should go face the person he stole the money from, hand over the 20k, explain how/why he did it, and face the wrath of that person.

I certainly wouldnt want to have such person "still" in charge of my affairs, and would dismiss them on the spot.

On the contrary. I will still trust the person a
D show him love

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Oyindidi(f): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hugo55:

Am fine, thank you.
have been wanting to reach you
Send a pm if its something serious
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by TheManOfTheYear: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tozara:
What did you just do? Hypocritical bastard.
lol. Send me your account number. It seems you couldn't even afford chicken this Xmas cuz you sound like a frustrated church rat.

I'll send you 40k to help your destiny. Or it's not enough?
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by saajus: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please return the money. Do the right thing. Nairaland is the home of good Nigerians.Nairalander will raise 50k for u.

Return it and post ur account detail here
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Hugo55(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Send a pm if its something serious

alright, done.
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
candlewax:
On the contrary. I will still trust the person a
D show him love

... And you are entitled to that, but the majority wouldnt trust a thief, and certainly not one who couldnt even come clean about their theft ( aka a thief pretending not to be one)
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Oyindidi(f): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hugo55:

alright, done.
Seen
Re: My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money by Hugo55(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Seen
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study / My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.