Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Attraction Pulls You To Someone's Heart But Character Decides How Long You'll La - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction Pulls You To Someone's Heart But Character Decides How Long You'll La (270 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? / I Broke Someone's Heart And She Cried In Pains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attraction Pulls You To Someone's Heart But Character Decides How Long You'll La by lovetherapist: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Falling in love is not a luxury. It is an invitation into a deeper responsibility. A sound character is flammable—it sparks up flames of love even in unseeing circumstances.
When you've found love, don't slack in nurturing it. Who you are in a relationship is more powerful than what you wear and what you are. Polish your character. Improve on your character. Adjust to accommodate a sound character. Don't push your relationship to that point where your outward beauty will mean nothing to your partner because your inside can choke.
Stop swimming on stagnant water; stagnant water stinks.
Expose yourself to experiences that will shape your character. Unlearn and relearn through resources that will clean your mind. If your relationship is not working, look inwards first. You might be the one resisting change. There is always a way to influence a change. At least you can't nag your mouth into it.
True beauty is a character thing. It sticks. Artificial beauty is a make-up thing, it washes away with time. Again I say, look inwards. You can't hide true character with make-up.
What's my counsel?
(1) Pay attention to what happens within you.
(2) Don't resist growth
(3) Don't exalt yourself in ignorance.
(4) Pay attention to how people receive you or hide from you.
(5) Add to your knowledge. Read. Listen. Learn
(6) Be positive
(7) Weigh the effect of your words even when you are under pressure to release them.
(cool Emulate, model and grow virtues
I see you standing out in your relationship...

(1) (Reply)

Lolxzzzzz / How To Do Court Wedding In Nigeria / How To Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.