Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (33608 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Raeheemwayne: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes. I broke my ex’s heart.

I left when she wanted me to stay. I decided to separate even when she wanted Us to be together.

It’s one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I knew I was breaking her heart but I also knew I could never be happy. I don’t regret the decision at all but remembering how much it hurt her makes me feel I really betrayed her trust.

There are certain times and certain relations in life that just aren’t meant to be. She is a gem of person.

Feel free to share yours.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Murjem(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by NobleAngell(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes, I have. I'm not proud of it because he was a great guy who took me more seriously than I took him. At the time, I had other plans for my life.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by illicit(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes I am sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by jidamsel43(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
No, I have not broken any heart before.
Though, I have many broken relationships but we departed on mutual understanding

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Make una dey break heart up and down, one day una go break native doctor pikin own.

247 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by merieam16(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
op er u sayin u re an heartbreaker! hmm...wat an achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Ifabernard(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
i stil break person hrt jux ystday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
YOU CAN'T HAVE A HEARTBREAK IF YOU'RE ALREADY HEARTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by tillaman(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes but I was young and reckless then and I have been meaning to reunite with her after all these years I sent her a text and we talked at length it happened that she’s now a mom but she’s still clearly hurt so I apologized again so after some weeks I saw her post a pic of her daughter’s birthday party so I asked for her Acc no so I dropped something for her kid, I stopped talking to her ever since!
We really had a bad break up and it was like 65% my fault

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Kobicove(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes I have... plenty of times undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
i'm a serial heartbreaker,i cannot count the number of girls that have fallen victims because they are numerous.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by EzzyCarter: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
OP, have you listened to Heartless by the Weeknd? Therein lies my answer grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Helios85447(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
NobleAngell:
Yes, I have. I'm not proud of it because he was a great guy who took me more seriously than I took him. At the time, I had other plans for my life.
omg nawa oo
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Heart breaker 602 Mó break heart gàn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:
OP, have you listened to Heartless by the Weeknd? Therein lies my answer grin grin grin

"Never need a bitch I'm what a bitch needs. Try'na find the one that can fix meeeeee....."

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by amakadihot87(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
yes , many but I regret all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes. I'm a chronic heart breaker. No apologies

No time for LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by EzzyCarter: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

"Never need a bitch I'm what a bitch needs. Try'na find the one that can fix meeeeee....."

"Tryna love me but they never get a pulse down" (my favourite line )cheesy
Sabi boy! cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Favy1235(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes i have.
Tony I'M REALLY SORRY.
I think my decision is the best.Better i let go of him than pretend to love and play with his feelings.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by doris4u(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have never broken anyone's heart, funny enough mine has been broken from the guy I least expected.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by GeneralPula: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yess.. About 2million girls and still countin.. sad
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Akosxxx(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
She break my heart but na me end the relationship.

Inside life

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by aboladejohnny(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nah! Reverse was the case.
If she had only broken my heart, it would have been the best, she broke my bone too.
Cheers to my ex for finally finding someone as worthless as she is

[[[Please, y'all should check out my signature.
DM for Adverts, Event Promotions, Publicity, Campaign and Trends. Let's introduce you to the right audience.
Let's make 2020 a great year for you]]]

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by northvietnam(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please if you are not Arsenal fan then you don’t know what HEARTBREAK means

Arsenal is the HEARTBREAKER in chief of federal republic of HEARTBREAKERS

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by chrisxxx(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
We
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by zeenaman: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
She cheated on me and I could not forgive her even when I wanted to. She begged, cried and mourned for four months. I felt pity for her and was determined to accept it was a mistake like she claimed, but I could not. I was weak. That beautiful, cheerful girl turned to something else, that was when I realised how terrible heartbreaks could be if not well managed.

We are good friends now. We communicate often, I still respect her. She was everything I wanted in a woman ;intelligent, smart, beautiful and very presentable. I don't hate her. I just had to let her go since I could not cope with the knowledge of her cheating

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
sure na...don break babes heart tire based on say i be fine boy wey kum get get lamba join... and also bea don break my heart but na bet9ja don break my heart back to back to back because na one game de tear my tickets all through this year... this 2020 jus be like somehow, abi na this year the world go end

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.