Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (68785 Views)

You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by mrsheddy(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
And the money is still clean after so many years. I doubt if naira can last even one year in that condition.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Redoil:
In the western world the money will fetch him a lot of money by showcassing it to people to see

He will give it to kanu....
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Emceesaka:

Where do you get your History from Mr Man?

Books. Read the pre-war histories.

Find out for yourself they number of Igbo army and naval officers before the war.
Check the composition of academia - Igbos were overrepresented in Ibadan the premier university. Indeed, at the study of the war there VC of Ibadan was an Igbo man. Look into the composition of the foreign service and the CBN. These are facts.
Igbos and yorubas dominated Nigeria in the pre-war years.

Disclaimer : I am not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by bebanky: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Before, the igbos didn't really appreciate Education, they rather go to farm or a trade. But during the 80's and 90's igbos started Accepting Education.

Do not say what you do not know.

The igbos have always love education.
Before the civil war,the dominated the civil service.

It was after the civil war that they left education and focused trading to make ends meet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Elinporo: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Good morning people.Please I really need money to feed.Your kind gestures are greatly appreciated. I’ve not been paid salary for close to 5 months and i’m Struggling to feed. GTB 0124063889. thanks my people
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Masterclass32: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Ayobami7:
好朋友阮德英国加

You can't prove it.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by chloride6: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
BlacSmit:
The Igbos where massively rich before the war.

Igbos had always been rich. Even before colonial times, hardwork had been widely appreciated in Igboland.

A wad of currency backed by nothing is what makes them rich?

I don't understand ooh
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Jancy606(f): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Go and spend it at any sabo near u make aboki deal with una... Useless flat headed pigs
This smells like somebody is jealous......So just take thing easy,u might find yours too.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by omowumi9: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
where is the house.
Which house? Is it the mud house in the village or this one I am looking at? This story get "k" leg. If you are referring to this house, I guess it must have been renovated to wear this look. What happened to the pounds in the ceiling during renovation?
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by handsomeyinka(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2018
braveboy64:
where is the house
It's the FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2018
KingLennon:
Take it to the musuem bro its a great artifact...

exactly
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by chosengocap: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Go and spend it at any sabo near u make aboki deal with una... Useless flat headed pigs

Yoruba Muslim spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Jancy606:

This smells like somebody is jealous......So just take thing easy,u might find yours too.

Jealous of what o grin
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2018
chosengocap:

Yoruba Muslim spotted.

A wannabe Jew spotted

1 Like

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2018
During the biafran war..........many things has happened.

I think their should be a resolution.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by holluwai(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol, heard of the word “antiques”?

helinues:
Hey yeah. Smart old man

But the money is useless like a tissue paper
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by helinues: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
holluwai:
Lol, heard of the word “antiques”?

Yes outside Nigeria
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Sayno2sentiment(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Yeah! Here I am 2say it as it's...say no to sentiment. Good morning 2 all nairalanders
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by sogodihno: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Afonjas are demonic breeds. At the sight of Biafran currency they still get mad. I wonder the kind of massive suicide that will hit SW when Biafra is finally restored.

in fact, we will be glad u leave, the nuisance u are constituting in SW is too much. if u guys are serious about Biafra, all of u should gather together and concentrate in ur villages first. And then tell your senators to start moving it in the Senate.

3 Likes

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Teibaba(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Why this degree of hatred on fellow humans?

Guy wake up and embrace good life
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by bosco2017: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2018
falcon01:
I like ibo people, they are hard working, they are people of commitment. But this generation seem to tarnish the reputation of Ibo people! Their fight for biafra is no more serious it's a joke Nnamdi kanu is feeding them things that seem stupid and they are believing it. There are a lot of way to get your freedom or even more to make Nigeria great! You just have to think of a new strategy, Dont make the elites fool you, They dont care. They are greedy, They are just playing you guys. Some people come online and upload flat head pictures and yan head pictures online just causing commotion, Hatred and anger your real heroes dies in battle they where determined to achieve what they plan and they stopped. Maybe they saw hope in Nigeria Maybe they believed Y'all can be great, and here you come calling each other zombie, flat head, yamhead, Afonja.
childish talk . Biafra is real.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by PFRB: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2018
falcon01:
I like ibo people, they are hard working, they are people of commitment. But this generation seem to tarnish the reputation of Ibo people! Their fight for biafra is no more serious it's a joke Nnamdi kanu is feeding them things that seem stupid and they are believing it. There are a lot of way to get your freedom or even more to make Nigeria great! You just have to think of a new strategy, Dont make the elites fool you, They dont care. They are greedy, They are just playing you guys. Some people come online and upload flat head pictures and yan head pictures online just causing commotion, Hatred and anger your real heroes dies in battle they where determined to achieve what they plan and they stopped. Maybe they saw hope in Nigeria Maybe they believed Y'all can be great, and here you come calling each other zombie, flat head, yamhead, Afonja.

And you think you are more intelligent than them?
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by dometome: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:

A wannabe Jew spotted
NK is a jew and is currently in ISREAL. Hug a wet live transformer in you don't like it, Ndi ara Offemmannu

3 Likes

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by HardBishop: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
I knew the thread will result in massive chestbeating. cheesy

Who do una this thing? grin

an afonja coward always troubleshoot.... but shy away from confronting his enemies... if u know u hate igbos, why can't you allow us to gain our freedom..
Asshole aren't truthful creatures... they are creepy and dangerous to mingled with... that why we need to gwt a country of ours
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by falcon01: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
PFRB:

And you think you are more intelligent than them?
There is something called OPINION Mr.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by franchasng: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Before, the igbos didn't really appreciate Education, they rather go to farm or a trade. But during the 80's and 90's igbos started Accepting Education.
That means you don't know much about Nigeria's history.

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe's father, an Igbo man was the only educated Nigerian British government saw educated enough to become the Secretary to Lord Lugard who drafted most treaties between British government and Nigerian Kingdoms, google it.

His name is Udom Azikiwe.

Ojukwu was the first Nigerian military Officer to graduate from the British Royal Army school, google it.

Maj. Nzeogwu was one of the most educated Nigerian army after independence and he was Nigerian army instructor. Google it bro.

Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi was the most educated Nigerian army officer who served under British Royal army, served under Queen Elizabeth, toured African nations under British Army command before returning to Nigeria to become the Chief of Nigeria's Army as he was appointed by the outgoing British Colonial Masters before Nigeria's independence, google whatever I tell you sir.

- Igbo man was the only Secretary to Lord Lugard!

- Igbo man was the first and only Secretary to Britsh Colonial Government! (Udom Azikiwe)

- Igbo man was first Nigerian President! (Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe)

- Igbo man was first Nigerian Military Head of State! (Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi)

- Igbo man was first Nigerian Senate President! (Sen. Nwafor Orizu)

- Igbo man was first Nigerian Army Chief! (Maj. Gen. Ironsi)

- Igbo man was the first African to head Commonwealth of Nations (Chief Emeka Anyaoku 3rd Commonwealth Secretary General and 1st African to reach that rank)

- Igbo person was first Nigerian female pilot! (Chinyere Kalu google each name I gave)

- Igbo man was the richest man in Africa before the civil war; Ojukwu's father who also played key role in founding Nigerian Stock Exchange; NSE

Where do I start or stop

You can google first Nigerian pilot, surgeon, professor, lawyer, engineer, etc and check which name dominates.

Igbos owned Nigeria and dominated in government, military and civil service before the 1966 coup and civil war, it was after the war that Igbos lost hold of Nigeria in terms of government, military and civil service.

Before then, ask any honest elder above 80yrs you know, he or she will tell you.

Are you aware that all Igbo Police and Military Officers before the war were all dismissed after the war

All Igbo civil servants were all dismissed too, including my father and many uncles who worked with NRC, etc.

Igbos lost virtually everything after the war they had to start from scratch again.

Before the war ended, Hausa-Fulani, Yorubas used the period of the war to put their tribesmen into Nigerian civil service by replacing every position occupied by Igbo person before the war broke out.

Igbos were denied employment after the war, Igbos lost their companies, and those that had millions in their bank accounts were seized by Nigerian government and only 10 shillings was given to them no matter how much millions you had in bank before the war, my father lost millions and became a poor man, so many rich uncles then too.

So out of no other choice, Igbos began to embrace business and trading, scattering all over the world; some moved to Gabon, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, USA, etc to start life afresh and today they have regained their stolen glory, all thanks to God Almighty the great healer and restorer cool

So before you type next time my brother, check your history book and maybe use google to make a thorough research so u don't end up peddling wrong facts.

Before the war, academically, Igbos were leading followed by Yorubas, thanks to Awolowo free education policy in Yoruba region back then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
dometome:
NK is a jew and is currently in ISREAL. Hug a wet live transformer in you don't like it, Ndi ara Offemmannu

Ar u not a jew too... Oloripelebe
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
The money is,fucking USELESSSS. mhen
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by amaniro: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
That means you don't know about Nigeria's history.

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe's father, an Igbo man was the only educated Nigerian British government saw educated enough to become the Secretary to Lord Lugard who drafted most treaties between British government and Nigerian Kingdoms, google it.

His name is Udom Azikiwe.

Ojukwu was the first Nigerian military Officer to graduate from the British Royal Army school, google it.

Maj. Nzeogwu was one of the most educated Nigerian army after independence and he was Nigerian army instructor. Google it bro.

Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi was the most educated Nigerian army officer who served under British Royal army, served under Queen Elizabeth, toured African nations under British Army command before returning to Nigeria to become the Chief of Nigeria's Army as he was appointed by the outgoing British Colonial Masters before Nigeria's independence, google whatever I tell you sir.

You can google first Nigerian pilot, surgeon, professor, lawyer, engineer, etc and check which name dominates.

Igbos owned Nigeria and dominated in government, military and civil service before the 1966 coup and civil war, it was after the war that Igbos lost hold of Nigeria in terms of government, military and civil service.

Before then, ask any honest elder above 80yrs you know, he or she will tell you.

Are you aware that all Igbo Police and Military Officers before the war were all dismissed after the war

All Igbo civil servants were all dismissed too, including my father and many uncles who worked with NRC, etc.

Igbos lost virtually everything after the war they had to start from scratch again.

Before the war ended, Hausa-Fulani, Yorubas used the period of the war to put their tribesmen into Nigerian civil service by replacing every position occupied by Igbo person before the war broke out.

Igbos were denied employment after the war, Igbos lost their companies, and those that had millions in their bank accounts were seized by Nigerian government and only 10 shillings was given to them no matter how much millions you had in bank before the war, my father lost millions and became a poor man, so many rich uncles then too.

So out of no other choice, Igbos began to embrace business and trading, scattering all over the world; some moved to Gabon, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, USA, etc to start life afresh and today they have regained their stolen glory, all thanks to God Almighty the great healer and restorer cool

So before you type next time my brother, check your history book and maybe use google to make a thorough research so u don't end up peddle wrong facts.

Before the war, academically, Igbos were leading followed by Yorubas, thanks to Awolowo free education policy in Yoruba region back then

okay thanks for the lecture. All I know is that Yorubas topped the educational system then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.