Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (68779 Views)

You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Before, the igbos didn't really appreciate Education, they rather go to farm or a trade. But during the 80's and 90's igbos started Accepting Education.

Am sorry for your kind of records, check Nigerian history and tell ours the level of others tribe education before civil war. In everything position in Nigerian before civil war Igbo's take first, Education, Business, e.t.c, The war was cause for hatred to Igbo man by other tribe war because Igbo's take first in everything in Nigeria. is after the war that Nigeria sign a treat that they will not allow Igbo's take first anymore. But as God has done it no one can stop Igbo man. Imagine people that government of Nigeria takes everything they work for, and today their children still leads in education to extend cut off mark is given to Norths. And to business they are the envy of Nigerians again. Nigerian need to bullied their face on shame when they see Igbo man cause this is people that all Nigerian envy from early time of Nigeria till today 2018 and they still wax strong.

1 Like

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
dometome:
None of your fvcking business

Tell ur fellow flat headed bastards that... Confused pple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by KillTheZombies: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2018
This one go pain Yoruba Muslim ewedu skulls no be small. cheesy grin

Abeg show us oduduwa currency. I hear say na ewedu leaves be their currency. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by darlenese(f): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
liar .

smelly lies
so your grand father house was never renovated ? thirty years after his death his money fell down from the ceiling ? so the ceiling were broken

I need pix of your grand father and his house

1 Like

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by ACE1010: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:
Ojukwu is dead, but his manhood still lives on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Bakrabas: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Redoil:
In the western world the money will fetch him a lot of money by showcassing it to people to see

If only it was once a legal tender!
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Thonyagbo(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Who told you this lie? The Igbos where the first to embrace education, they were the most educated between the 1920s and 1950s. This is why awolowo declared free education in the west so they can catch up. quote author=amaniro post=74171567]

Before, the igbos didn't really appreciate Education, they rather go to farm or a trade. But during the 80's and 90's igbos started Accepting Education. [/quote]
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Afonjas: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Before, the igbos didn't really appreciate Education, they rather go to farm or a trade. But during the 80's and 90's igbos started Accepting Education.

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE, IT'S LIKE ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT IGBO IS AFTER THEY CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU YORUBA PEOPLE SAY TO YOURSELVES OVER THERE.

GO MINE SKULLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by freshvine(f): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2018
see the quality of the notes not these photocopied color riot called naira
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Afonjas: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:

A wannabe Jew spotted

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by dometome: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:

Tell ur fellow flat headed bastards that... Confused pple
it is your mother, father and all ur family members that are bastards.

1 Like

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Mgbadike80:
these currencies would have financial values as collectible artifact soon.

Only good comment so far. I would like to purchase some of it.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Ziggylady(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

okay thanks for the lecture. All I know is that Yorubas topped the educational system then.

You need to read your books especially history cos you are too ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by 1972xy: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Talk to your state government to help contact the cbn for conversion. Who knows.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by olawooro: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
That means you don't know about Nigeria's history.

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe's father, an Igbo man was the only educated Nigerian British government saw educated enough to become the Secretary to Lord Lugard who drafted most treaties between British government and Nigerian Kingdoms, google it.

His name is Udom Azikiwe.

Ojukwu was the first Nigerian military Officer to graduate from the British Royal Army school, google it.

Maj. Nzeogwu was one of the most educated Nigerian army after independence and he was Nigerian army instructor. Google it bro.

Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi was the most educated Nigerian army officer who served under British Royal army, served under Queen Elizabeth, toured African nations under British Army command before returning to Nigeria to become the Chief of Nigeria's Army as he was appointed by the outgoing British Colonial Masters before Nigeria's independence, google whatever I tell you sir.

Igbo man was the only Secretary to Lord Lugard!
Igbo man was the first and only Secretary to Britsh Colonial Government!
Igbo man was first Nigerian President!
Igbo man was first Nigerian Military Head of State!
Igbo man was first Nigerian Senate President!
Igbo man was first Nigerian Army Chief!
Igbo person was first Nigerian female pilot!

Igbo man was the richest man in Africa before the civil war; Ojukwu's father who also played key role in founding Nigerian Stock Exchange; NSE

Where do I start or stop

You can google first Nigerian pilot, surgeon, professor, lawyer, engineer, etc and check which name dominates.

Igbos owned Nigeria and dominated in government, military and civil service before the 1966 coup and civil war, it was after the war that Igbos lost hold of Nigeria in terms of government, military and civil service.

Before then, ask any honest elder above 80yrs you know, he or she will tell you.

Are you aware that all Igbo Police and Military Officers before the war were all dismissed after the war

All Igbo civil servants were all dismissed too, including my father and many uncles who worked with NRC, etc.

Igbos lost virtually everything after the war they had to start from scratch again.

Before the war ended, Hausa-Fulani, Yorubas used the period of the war to put their tribesmen into Nigerian civil service by replacing every position occupied by Igbo person before the war broke out.

Igbos were denied employment after the war, Igbos lost their companies, and those that had millions in their bank accounts were seized by Nigerian government and only 10 shillings was given to them no matter how much millions you had in bank before the war, my father lost millions and became a poor man, so many rich uncles then too.

So out of no other choice, Igbos began to embrace business and trading, scattering all over the world; some moved to Gabon, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, USA, etc to start life afresh and today they have regained their stolen glory, all thanks to God Almighty the great healer and restorer cool

So before you type next time my brother, check your history book and maybe use google to make a thorough research so u don't end up peddling wrong facts.

Before the war, academically, Igbos were leading followed by Yorubas, thanks to Awolowo free education policy in Yoruba region back then
Guy, as I dey read this gibberish I just dey feel embarrassed.
Because it makes you looked stupid in the sight of every intelligent person.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Afonjas post=74177708][/quote]

lipsrsealed

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2018
dometome:
it is your mother, father and all ur family members that are bastards.

E pain am, Oloripelebe... Nonentity, oya go and wake ur papa (chinedu)

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Afonjas: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:

lipsrsealed

this happened more than 15 years ago, it's a culture/tradition in Yoruba land today

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by franchasng: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
olawooro:
Guy, as I dey read this gibberish I just dey feel embarrassed.
Because it makes you looked stupid in the sight of every intelligent person.
lol, you are a small boy still being fed by your parents, if you have better info or contrary facts backed by facts and figures like I presented, just quote me, no need insulting or trying to rock shoulder with your papa, just counter my points, simple smiley
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oluwatested: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2018
You can still keep it for the future biafras
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Afonjas:

this happened more than 15 years ago, it's a culture/tradition in Yoruba land today

It is a way of life in biafla

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by olawooro: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
lol, you are a small boy still being fed by your parents, if you have better info or contrary facts backed by facts and figures like I presented, just quote me, no need insulting or trying to rock shoulder with your papa, just counter my points, simple smiley
Stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity in public.
Chest beating slowpoke, calling himself papa.

1 Like

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Omnipresent(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Take some of it to a museum in the east.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by franchasng: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2018
olawooro:
Stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity in public.
Chest beating slowpoke, calling himself papa.
lol, I still wonder how Yorubas came about the fabricated lies that Yorubas dominated academics, the only time Yorubas gained more ground than Igbos in academics, civil service and Nigerian government and military is during the civil war from 1967 - 1970.

Before the civil war broke out in 1967, Igbos ran the political, military and academic affairs of Nigeria, reason they dominated military as top officers, dominated politics, and also dominated most other fields.

Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani used the civil war to catch up and took over dominance of military, Nigerian national politics and civil service from Igbos and yes that's the prize Igbos had to pay for that unfortunate and mistake 1966 coup in which Igbo military officers that headed that coup messed up and turned it to tribalistic coup, I always condemn that coup led by Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu because that coup ruined the huge progress Igbos made before and after independence.

We pay the price for every of our human mistake and Igbos collectively paid the price of that wrong and poorly executed coup of 1966.

If not for that coup and later civil war, who born Yoruba to start measuring prick with their Igbo father cheesy

Na condition bend crayfish sha undecided
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by olawooro: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
lol, I still wonder how Yorubas came about the fabricated lies that Yorubas dominated academics, the only time Yorubas gained more ground than Igbos in academics, civil service and Nigerian government and military is during the civil war from 1967 - 1970.

Before the civil war broke out in 1967, Igbos ran the political, military and academic affairs of Nigeria, reason they dominated military as top officers, dominated politics, and also dominated most other fields.

Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani used the civil war to catch up and took over dominance of military, Nigerian national politics and civil service from Igbos and yes that's the prize Igbos had to pay for that unfortunate and mistake 1966 coup in which Igbo military officers that headed that coup messed up and turned it to tribalistic coup, I always condemn that coup led by Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu because that coup ruined the huge progress Igbos made before and after independence.

We pay the price for every of our human mistake and Igbos collectively paid the price of that wrong and poorly executed coup of 1966.

If not for that coup and later civil war, who born Yoruba to start measuring prick with their Igbo father cheesy

Rubbish as usual.
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Rindo69: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Idiots writing “as useless as tissue paper”. At least tissue paper is more useful than your certificates you obtained from your wasted education
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by jkross(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Stop Writing none sense..
amaniro:

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by notoriousbabe: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
The money is as useless as Biafra and biafrans
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Afonjas: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oloripelebe:

It is a way of life in biafla

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by notoriousbabe: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:

Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Oloripelebe: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Afonjas post=74179600][/quote]

Chai, this is scary

This should be somewhere in anambla
Re: Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling by Mosco100(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Kleg story

read of Dr Akanuibiam, Prof. Eninjoku, and other Igbo erudite intellectuals before the civil war. Igbo where good intellectuals time immemorial but it is the Nigeri*n gover*ment that is on a mission of fighting education in Igbo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.