Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy (45541 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Islie: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2022
A Katsina resident, who witnessed the attack on the convoy of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina State, has narrated how he escaped....

By Seun Adeuyi And Tijjani Ibarhim
A Katsina resident, who witnessed the attack on the convoy of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina State, has narrated how he escaped.

Daily Trust had reported how an advance team of Buhari were attacked near Dutsinma in Katsina on Tuesday.

According to Presidential Spokesman, Garba Shehu, Nigeria’s number one citizen was not in the convoy at the time of the attack but security operatives and an advance team heading for Daura, Buhari’s hometown, ahead of Sallah, were attacked.

He said the attack was repelled by “gallant presidential guards”.

A witness, who said he was nearly caught in the middle of the clash, disclosed that he and some persons hid in a nearby bush.

The witness said they were on their way back to Dutsinma from Kankara, when they saw bandits in their number, crossing the road on motorcycles and had to run for safety.

He said some of them ran into the Turare village while others hid in the bushes, until they sighted a long military convoy which eventually cleared the road for them to reach Dutsin-Ma.

Earlier, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, Aminu Umar, was shot dead by bandits in Katsina.

The deceased and his team members were ambushed while on a clearance operation in Zakka forest, Safana Local Government Area of the state.

Commenting on the incident, SP Gambo Isah, Police Public Relations Officer in Katsina, said Umar died in a battle the police had with over 300 bandits.

He said one other person died in the incident, but he did not disclose the identity of the other victim.

https://dailytrust.com/we-hid-in-the-bush-witness-speaks-on-buharis-convoy-attack

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by GardenOfGod(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2022
... Invariably saying that Nigeria is hiding in the bush for fear of perpetual attack by a branch of APC, created for election purposes, who are now on a tour of vengeance.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Supreme01: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2022
It shows we are all hiding in the bush...shear of cake it will reach everyone.
We shouted you hold our throats
We express in protest but we were gun down.
We are all leaving in the bush... welcome enjoy your space.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by uthlaw: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2022
The angel that push me to this country, till we meet again!

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Juanas: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Pity

2 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Maxymilliano(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Lol ... And this is happened in Daura where Buhari plan to spend his retirement after a disastrous reign

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by wirinet(m): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... And this is happened in Daura where Buhari plan to spend his retirement after a disastrous reign

He is relying on the security details that will be permanently attached to him as a retired general. (A platoon of soldiers I think)

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by helinues: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2022
May be money sharing formula went wrong between the president and the attackers

57 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Valkrie: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2022
GardenOfGod:
... Invariably saying that Nigeria is hiding in the bush for fear of perpetual attack by a branch of APC, created for election purposes, who are now on a tour of vengeance.

Hah....its is the turn of "Emi Lo Kan..!!" branch of APC oh....!! Make una watch out and make sure it never happen if not no be only Bush Nigerians go dey hide...even soak away would be a great place for people to hide then...!!! grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by omenka(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.
Shut up and stop talking nonsense

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by IamWonderful: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2022
The monsters they made

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by helinues: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:

Hahahaha, the bursting really hit nigga hard for where it's not good.

Chai, children of God are dancing Azukulu dance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Truthisunique2: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2022
At this point even buhari go dey tell him people to end Apc if they want peace

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by omenka(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
Seun this is what I keep telling you. All the evidence you asked for over this moniker for onward sanction have been provided you, but you, in your typical character, would develop a cold feet to take action.

Na your forum sha. If e spoil, na your pocket, if e better na still your pocket.

This will be the last time I complained about your administration of this space. Do as you please.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Truthisunique2: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

He is relying on the security details that will be permanently attached to him as a retired general. (A platoon of soldiers I think)
if bandits can attack full army base command wetin be platoon

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Seun this is what I keep telling you. All the evidence you asked for over this moniker for onward sanction have been provided you, but you, in your typical character, would develop a cold feet to take action.

Na your forum sha. If e spoil, na your pocket, if e better na still your pocket.

This will be the last time I complained about your administration of this space. Do as you please.
lol your manipulation won't work.
you want to use Seun to fight your political opponents
omenka tell Seun why you as a Benue man always instigate tribal war between yoruba and igbo here.
kindly tell us mr omenka.

Thanks

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha, the bursting really hit nigga hard for where it's not good.

Chai, children of God are dancing Azukulu dance
e pain am ooo
we dey sell handkerchief like this cheesy

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by helinues: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
e pain am ooo
we dey sell handkerchief like this cheesy

Handkerchiefs can't even solve your own crying, you need towel and storage tank.

All your monikers will be rooted out and banned for life on this forum.

The day you started following me was the day you actually goofed pata pata

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Handkerchiefs can't even solve your own crying, you need towel and storage tank.

All your monikers will be rooted out and banned for life on this forum.

The day you started following me was the day you actually goofed pata pata
I don't even know you to start with.
stop quoting me and accusing me wrongly.
helinues leave me alone cry

cc
Seun lalasticlala

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Oxb90: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2022
People like you were chanting 'sai baba'.

Those who know him and who remembered his antecedents refused to vote in his favor, but you guys labeled them with unprintable names.

The same scenario is before us again and the same people are packaging another one against sound reasoning.

You have not started hiding. Time shall come when you will be hunted both in the bushes and even in your safe-havens.

Agreed we have made mistakes in the past by electing according to our ethnic lining. What stops us this time from changing this way of reasoning?

How can a sane man be happy in misery?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Ezedon(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
It's a staged attack , he did it shortly before he enter Aso Rock, this is a fair well attack

3 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by jericco1(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Interesting
This is what the ordinary citizens experience
Those that don't have the "gallant presidential guards" to repel such attack.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by SHINJA: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is a failure..

Tinubu his brother is also a failure

Cursed be upon those that will vote for tinubu ..

We want a better Nigeria

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by KoshCAD: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
The children of the poor you refuse to train will not allow you to rest

7 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Yuhas: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT!

GET A TOP QUALITY LOGO THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL AT JUST 40% OF THE ORIGINAL COST!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• An attention-grabbing logo of the highest caliber. This would greatly increase the number of customers and potential customers for your company.
• A transparent version of your logo that can be applied as a watermark to images of your goods and services.
• A 2D version of your logo for use on ID cards, stationery, and other items.
• Three separate 3D versions of your logo that set it apart from those of your rivals and provide you a competitive edge.
• A PDF version of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer below or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

DELIVERY TIME = 24 HOURS!!!

PS: THIS OFFER IS ONLY OPEN TO 20 PEOPLE

Send us a message now!!!

[url=ibit.ly/nland]
[/url]
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by wethebest(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Those that are still clamouring for these evil men APC and PDP to rule this country must surely have a taste of what the bandits and terrorist have to offer.

5 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by phygo89(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Why buhari no come follow, abi na him Selina cap am?
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by kingzjay(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2022
The same insecurity they failed to address is hunting them.

3 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by jeeqaa7(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Last Last..

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Bbsterling: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2022
All i see is violence everywhere even at home baba no get peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.