Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites (8782 Views)

Adsense New Verification Policy / Google Adsense Account Available, Nigeria, Uk And Germany Adsense , New Policy / Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Alright.... enjoy
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Nigeriapen1: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
now Adsense is sell with domain Name
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by andassyn(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Do you need a well developed and responsive blog/website ?
If YES :
Call/WhatsApp : 0 7 0 8 7 6 2 3 6 4 3
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by imagrg(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don't need AdSense to make money online; I use my sense!
I do my browsing using a browser that earns me free btc as I browse.
See my signature for the correct link. You will thank me later
andassyn:
Do you need a well developed and responsive blog/website ?

If YES :

Call/WhatsApp : 0 7 0 8 7 6 2 3 6 4 3
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Obatechnologies(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2018
NIGERIA, USA, UK, GERMANY ADSENSE FOR SALE.
PIN VERIFICATION SERVICE ALSO AVAILABLE
Call/Whatsapp OBATECH via my Signature.

Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by dgbanj: 1:59am On Dec 27, 2018
A blog with it's adsense account for sale. Send me pm if interested or quote me with your contact number.
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Aaqilfaraj: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Why the UAE is the great destination of choice for entrepreneurs
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Ebonyitvnews:
STOP WASTING YOUR IMPRESSION..... DONT INVEST ONLY ON ADSENSE, TRY[b] MGID[/b]

mhen am using MGID but my problem is traffic
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by DAMAKATATA(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
GOOD STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by damilola4162(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
you depends only on Google Ads it could be frustrating and tiring. One way to make cool cash is through affiliating marketing.
What is affiliating marketing?
This is process where by you register with a company that has many online stores like, Amozon, Click Bank, Ali Express etc. You get banners and links of different products from them and when you place the banner and links on your site and some clicks it, or you refer someone you can make up to $50 or less per day it could be more. Click the link below to join. Try it and thank me later.
www.admitad.com/en/promo/?ref=kpkbkw56wu
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by fastseo: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
pacespot:
nice move, if your site cannot get AdSense approved, why wasting your time buying it, coz you will earn next to nothing using the program.
You might be wrong, ur site might generate thousands of impressions and page views still they won't approve u.... I bought an adsense account last year from a guy on nairaland here after 4 trials... I have earned 6 digit steadily since this year.
Adsense has a strict policy and they won't easily approve an account.
The easy method was to buy a new account but that has Been closed
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Bigajeff(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
If you can buy with the website, only if you can pay the price, I've got 2 to sell with the website
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Sheikhabaasali(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pet Adoption, Pet for Adoption in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE

We at Petterr feel proud to have simplified [url]pet adoption[/url]https://www.petterr.com/pet-adoption/ in Abu Dhabi. Our listed centres are all genuine and reputed and take the best care of the animals.

What Is Special About Us?

• Our portal helps various pet lovers located in different places of Dubai to interact with one another
• All the pet sitters and pet lovers and parents work dedicatedly at our platform to uplift the lives of the animals
• We encourage pet adoption all over Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Have doubts related to our services? Get them clarified at +971522556699 or woof@petterr.com.

Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by Sifonudoh: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian adsense for sale, new policy
call/whatsapp me 09068605947

I also have INSTABUILDER 2.07 at a discounted price
unlimited websites
call/whatsapp me 09068605947
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by SaadMir: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Google AdSense treats every country differently based on reputation. USA, UK Australia kind of countries are approved for AdSense within a day or two, for Asian countries like India, Pakistan and Sirilanka, it takes more time to verify. because Asian people are tend to abuse anything which is made for their benefit, but they tried to manipulate or make misuse of this feature, creating multiple AdSense accounts, therefore this bad reputation Google takes more time to give access to AdSense. For this bad behavior other entrepreneur also suffer from doing blogging and other things. Dubai is the best place for the entrepreneurs, so if someone is really interested from Asia to get their AdSense approved you can try to work from Dubai. Apart from that there are some consultants also who can help you register your business, so you register your business/Blog in Dubai and start working properly on AdSense. You can contact Company Setup Consultants if you ever think of registering company in Dubai www.companysetup.ae They are pioneer in company formation. Register your company and do the AdSense/freelancing with easy AdSense policy.
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by seyoops4u: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Do you need Google adsense approval for your website/domain ?

Let's help you get it done...

Contact us on whatsapp : +1 (480) four six six 0914
Re: Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites by seyoops4u: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2022
seyoops4u:
Do you need Google adsense approval for your website/domain ?

Let's help you get it done...

Contact us on whatsapp : +1 (480) four six six 0914

Still taking orders if you're serious, contact me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality, Reliable, Fast, Reseller Web Hosting 100℅ Uptime Guaranteed / How To Download 1688 App And Install On Android, Iphone Fast And Easy 2022 / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.