Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (48924 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Apple2:
She might even be on her way to see one stupid boy, Rip
That’s not the case here
She’s was knocked down

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by brightahia(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
asamwababy:

Forget karma.

The driver never premeditated killing her.It was an accident.

Besides the highway is not a place to cross carelessly though the driver should have maintained a reasonable speed knowing pedestrians do cross that road.

accident is not planned, hence it can happen anywhere n anytime but the after-effect can be planned n managed well to save life. had it been he rescued her, took her to the hospital after the accident, she'd hv survived but instead he flee.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by SoNature(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2018
joepepsy:
Are you here to give English lesson or mourn the dead.Nigerian is gone.

All of the above
RIP to the girl
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Giftedhand92:
A final year Urban and Regional planning student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, was, on Christmas Day, killed by a hit-and-run driver in Lagos.

According to reports, Boluwatife Oyeleye had gone out for a Xmas outing and was returning home around 6:30pm, when she was hit by a vehicle, while trying to cross the Lekki-Epe expressway at the Ajah-Ilaje axis. .

The driver, however, fled. A bike rider later assisted Boluwatife to the roadside and called on passersby to help rush her to the hospital, but no help came until she gave up the ghost.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/hit-and-run-driver-kills-pretty-oou-final-year-student-on-xmas-day/

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by SAMBARRY: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
catwalq:
I thought he said He's a journalist, how police wan take implicate am? Besides other people no dey the road ni?
Just asking cus I'm baffled...
even at that nobody wants to be roped into what he knows about or be invited endlessly to the police station to explain whatever he witnessed whilst police are looking for every avenue to make you make inciting or implicative statements that they can hold against you to rope you in
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by texazzpete(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Some of these posts on the first page...are there no more active moderators on Nairaland?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by hansomb: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2018
so sad
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by hansomb: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2018
catwalq:
You were with her for over four hours waiting for OTHER PEOPLE to render help??
The guy dey vex me self.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:
This incident happened in my presence yesterday. I wasn't with my car cos of one issues or the other.. Make I see police wey go question me as a journalist if I was with my car yesterday. This country is cursed, for over 4 hours, this lady was lying down helplessly without any help coming cos they all think she has given up the ghost already angry sad

what did you do to help her? or were you waiting for God to speak to you before you help?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by Ten06(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
For a tolled road there is no pedestrian bridge in that area. When are we going to revolt like this
Will they revolt? Over half of them are duller than bubu. Discuss how we can make this country better with them they will turn it to APC and PDP issue. They have not seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2018
ColdIce:
they are always forming posh
but dull in reality
it baffles me how u will cross road and put ear piece on.
def listening to a demonic song and got knocked off.
hahahahaha

You are not human,

You don't even know how your death will be, why laughing at someone's death
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by TheEconomist: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Bro the nature of my job won't allow me to spoil other people business. Sha let me keep mute and try to erase this lady death from my head

Are you implying that not spoiling other people's business was of more importance than saving a life? I am not trying to guilt-trip you but nothing can justify your inaction or the callousness of other parties at the scene.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2018
ColdIce:
but dull in reality
hahahahaha
it wasnt stated she had an ear piece on her
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by kense88: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:
Some many people died in Nigeria that should not have died.

If there was a prompt emergency service to quickly stabilise her, she may still be alive today.
People survive worse accidents in places like South Africa.

We are suffering the effects of under development far more than we will ever realise.
Is quite shameful. What a terrible country
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:
This incident happened in my presence yesterday. I wasn't with my car cos of one issues or the other.. Make I see police wey go question me as a journalist if I was with my car yesterday. This country is cursed, for over 4 hours, this lady was lying down helplessly without any help coming cos they all think she has given up the ghost already angry sad
or cuz they think if they carry her body, the police will arrest them.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by Uglymugg: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:

You couldn't help her because you weren't with your car? Hahahahahaha this is the height of cluelesness. Imagine it was your sister lying down there, would you give this obnxious and useless car excuse? Of course not. You're going to stop every moving car on the road until one agrees to help you carry her to the nearest hospital.

He said he's not with his car hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Omo, Yankee finish us for intelligence and empathy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by Baroba(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Every year Unis are churning out engineering students yet, we cannot provide enough pedestrian bridges for citizens to use... Only in a zoo such as Nigeria do you see people playing Russian roulette crossing the dangerous Lekki express.. Am not even going to talk of the lack of emergency services..

Sorry dear, your country fail you..RIP

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by Yinabim(f): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
because nobody wants to shoredaran or be a victim of police implication since they're good at it

Hmmm... It is well

2 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by GboyegaD(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:

In case of a future reoccurence, call 112 or 767.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by UncleJudax(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74176486:

4 Hours
This is so sad!!
This one no fit go hospital for London?

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by brainhgeek(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2018
ColdIce:
but dull in reality
hahahahaha

Nothing in this post suggests earpiece and music sir
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by fortune1968: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2018
KARMA is surely waiting for the hit and run driver .He/she will pay back .
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by campusflavour: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
I saw when she was on the road, death by then, it happened around 7.20pm, when I was coming back from omu resort ibeju lekki, two people was killed on that particular bridge yesterday, I also saw another girl that was hit by a vehicle, her leg was broken too, government should help and put a pedestrian bridge, may their soul rest in peace, amen
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
PurplePatch:
What a tragedy! So nobody could render help to this victim until she gave up.
Now I ask what's the difference between what's happening around us and that in the animal kingdom?

My condolences to the bereaved!
My dear, it's all hypocrisy. These same ppl who passed by without helping her, are the same crop of persons ranting on NL that Christmas is the celebration of love by sharing gifts of love. That Jesus is the reason for the season. Yet they have today acted like the priest and the levite in the parable of the good samaritan.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by hahn(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Makito015:
RIP
I pray against untimely death, it will never be our portion AMEN

Were you listening to it with here?

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by tiredoflife(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
G plus guys don use this one
Dem just use motor accident cover am up cry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by movetoca: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
post=74176325:

Are you guys normal at all? What kind of tins do we have on this forum for Krissake? Stupidity and senselessness EVERYWHERE shocked!
95% of nairaland members are retarded. I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
OyiboOyibo:

what did you do to help her? or were you waiting for God to speak to you before you help?
Imagine his stupid moniker has the word "cares". Stupid hausa goat
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
And coward the hit and run driver would celebrate this festive period like nothing happened. I wonder how he would live with his self knowing he killed an innocent soul and did not even try to safe her life.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by blackgold2018(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Bro the nature of my job won't allow me to spoil other people business. Sha let me keep mute and try to erase this lady death from my head
You're foolish and devilish just Lik ur mentioned people(with u included) standing without helping to save a soul.
Your job is worth more than a human life. You were castigating others not knowing u were among them watching the helpless victim. Big fool

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) by ogorwyne(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
KehnnyCares:
What did you do to help her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.