Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months (17362 Views)

CAC To Delist Over 91,000 Companies Over Infractions / CAC Registers 3,098,193 Companies In 28 Years / CAC Registers 73,00 Companies In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by saabright(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Modupex:
Honestly A good news. Time to register mine too
God will bless you and your idea...
I dislike lazy people

1 Like

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Orpe7(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
WebSurfer:
how are you doing it, I have one to register

I can assist you with someone who works in the office in ikeja. Do u reside in lagos
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by otokx(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Are they fly by night companies?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by bukas15(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:
Imagine how many people this 69k companies will hire.

Job lost and also job regained under this government
these are already existing small scale enterprises A.K.A one man busines.so be duelly informed befor u start shouting sai baba

2 Likes

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
They haven't registered the new one I am trying to register.

Their website is funny. Mine has been pending after uploading the documents and submitting them online. I called CAC customer care and they said I havent uploaded.

Wettin be their website's URL
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Has it been approved? From 24 till now, I am sure it hasn't been approved.
It has ...see the screenshot

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Pavarottii:

U wey never chop... Dey find who to reply for Nairaland.. Say u register two... For what purpose please.. or is it because it's now 5,000naira... U just registered waiting for any contract...
See another lazy youth looking for contract

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by LegitBoyy: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Modupex:
Honestly A good news.
Time to register mine too

I can help you
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by OmoManU: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2018
WebSurfer:
Log on to their site and start the process
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:
My documents still unable to submit for over 2 weeks. I don tire for CAC website embarassed
this is the result i get after submitting. pls can someone assist me

1st pic; before submission
2nd pic; after submission

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by LegitBoyy: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

That is through agent ...but do it by yourself ...you spend less than 25k
dont do it yourself and get stuck. Can you draft Article and Memorandum of Association Yourself? You might negotiate it but doing it yourself may be fatal.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by elmas(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
what are the advantages and disadvantages of business registration?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by kayjay69(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Exactly, case in point I registered 3 companies this year but it doesn't translate to employing anyone because I haven't gotten to that level yet, I'm still sourcing for funds. I think whoever posted this story is trying to have us believe there's a link between number of companies registered by CAC and successful companies employing people and making a profit. They are two very separate things.

DonFreshmoney:
You mean companies that are to be used to launder public funds abroad under the guise of contract awarded to these companies.

We all know the system in Nigeria, register a company that doesn't employ a single individual, but use it to siphon money abroad.

If these companies are really for the purpose, 69,000 companies, if they employ 10 people in NIGERIA, that's 690,000 off unemployment. But we all know their purpose. NONE will ever advertise employment.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
WebSurfer:
Visit https://services.cac.gov.ng

You can do everything from your house
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:
this is the result i get after submitting. pls can someone assist me

1st pic; before submission
2nd pic; after submission
You will go back again and put your availability code then resubmit one after the other. It will be easy for you to re-access the upload from https://services.cac.gov.ng

It is probably your data network
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by grace234: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Welcome to Nathvin Multiservice International! We look forward to working with you.

Register ur company today with CAC via an accredited professional (Business name, Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee)
Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria
Cal/Whatsapp number 07034672434

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

You will go back again and put your availability code then resubmit one after the other. It will be easy for you to re-access the upload from https://services.cac.gov.ng

It is probably your data network
i have tried to submit all several times,do you mean i have to submit each documents, i have a very high speed internet
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by notoriousbabe: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Seun Osewa is nairaland registered? If it is not, I'm going to hijack and register it

1 Like

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Dollabiz: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Seun Osewa is nairaland registered? If it is not, I'm going to hijack and register it
3 nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by FLYFIRE(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:
Lol . And some idiotic bastards say there’s hunger ,poverty and unemployment in the land .
Sai Baba jare .
Wailers and pigs should go and die
Keep deceiving yourself...we know your N30K monthly type

1 Like

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:
i have tried to submit all several times,do you mean i have to submit each documents, i have a very high speed internet
I can now see where the problem is.
After putting your availability code
You will upload the document one at a time.
You will see a drop down of the type of document you want to upload, then select it and choose the corresponding document from your system to match it
Then upload. Do same for the next document until complete.
After the upload of all, you the submit for processing. Then await the company registration
Note that all document must be in pdf
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Evercurious(f): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:
Imagine how many people this 69k companies will hire.

Job lost and also job regained under this government

No be when business dey for the companies to do you go see money employ and pay staff?

My dear don't be deceived, you judge the economy based on happenings in the banking sector.. If there are businesses banks won't be having issues as we see and know..

THERE ARE NO BUSINESSES.. DON'T BE DECEIVED
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by PharmAlfred: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Can one completely do a company registration without visiting any CAC office? I will appreciate your honest answers.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Evercurious(f): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
kayjay69:
Exactly, case in point I registered 3 companies this year but it doesn't translate to employing anyone because I haven't gotten to that level yet, I'm still sourcing for funds. I think whoever posted this story is trying to have us believe there's a link between number of companies registered by CAC and successful companies employing people and making a profit. They are two very separate things.

THANK YOU
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
PharmAlfred:
Can one completely do a company registration without visiting any CAC office? I will appreciate your honest answers.
Yes...you will only visit to pick the certificate and certified true copies after registration

2 Likes

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Evercurious(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onyemadonald:
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has disclosed that it registered over 69,000 business entities in two months. This was coming after the launch of its Business Incentive Strategy (BIS).

The acting Registrar-General of CAC, Lady Azuka Azinge, who said this during a media roundtable in Abuja recently explained that before now, the number of business registration they had in three months of the same period was about 50,000 and in two months, the number grew to over 69,000.

She also said they are still expecting to have a very large number of businesses registrations before the end of December.

According to her, the main aim of crashing the cost of business registration in Nigeria from N10,000 to N5,000 for a period of three months (1st October to 31st December 2018), was to enable massive registration of small businesses in the country.

“People are already asking for extension and we have just written to the minister of Finance to extend it for another three months. The initiative is being commended by most state governments are asking and several associations saying that we should please give more time to enable them register.”

She said the initiative was in line with the major thrust of the president Muhammadu Buhari's administration which centred on revamping and diversification of the economy through constantly supporting MSMEs. The CAC boss said the Commission has also provided a user-friendly Company Registration Portal (CRP) via its website which gives customers real-time access to the services of the Commission from their offices or homes.

SOURCE: https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2018/12/cac-registers-69000-companies-in-2.html

DO NOT BE DECEIVED.. FOLLOW UP ON RECENT HAPPENINGS IN THE BANKING SECTOR TO KNOW THE REAL STATE OF THE ECONOMY..ALSO CHECK THE STOCK MARKET TOO

THERE ARE NO BUSINESSES FOR NOW IN NIGERIA..EOD

2 Likes

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by seyitone(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Those are existing businesses that have refused to register prior to the incentive and people who are just registering names without any active business... Doesn't mean investors are investor... CBN and BISS stats showing we are actually losing businesses and those who are not withdrawing their capital are not trading either... Naira is still falling... 374 on the black market today, 364 to a dollar across bank canters. We will get better... We are just not doing well right now

Who is deceiving who?

Get a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet..check my signature below..its free.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

I can now see where the problem is.
After putting your availability code
You will upload the document one at a time.
You will see a drop down of the type of document you want to upload, then select it and choose the corresponding document from your system to match it
Then upload. Do same for the next document until complete.
After the upload of all, you the submit for processing. Then await the company registration
Note that all document must be in pdf
that was exactly what i did

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:
that was exactly what i did

From what i can see...you have uploaded all the documents. What is left is to click submit. You are done.
Look for submit Icon .
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by ozo13(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oweku:
Yet 20 million job lost undecided

Who is deceiving who?

Get a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet..check my signature below..its free.
20million jobs .that's pretty much.where did u get this ur statistic from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Hits All-time Low Of 334.50 Per Dollar At Interbank Market / I Need Quality Plain Tshirts / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.