Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months (17364 Views)

CAC To Delist Over 91,000 Companies Over Infractions / CAC Registers 3,098,193 Companies In 28 Years / CAC Registers 73,00 Companies In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by micgray100(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Hello,
Do I have to upload the subscribers signature and the signature of the witness. Are those really necessary in this online arrangement? I am asking because ther seems to be no space for it.

my signature says all about me.. helpped more than 200 Nairalanders
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
evictor305:

To register is like 65 to 70 but post registration expenses is about 200k.
Note yearly renewal of documents are also required

What is post registeration about?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by micgray100(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
BUSINESS NAME IS DIFFERENT FROM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND DIFFERENT FROM NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION

BUSINESS NAME I LIKE VENTURES AND ENTERPRISES... IT CAN BE OPERATED BY A SINGLE PERSON... TAXES ARE REMITTED TO GOVT EACH YEAR .. AND CAC COLLECT ANNUAL RETURNS YEARLY....IT ACCOMMODATES AT MOST 3 MAJOR KIND OF BUSINESS.. 5K IS THE FILLING FEE

LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY IS OPERATED BY AT LEAST 2 DIRECTORS AND ONE SECRETARY.. IT ACCOMMODATE UP TO 50 KINDS OF BUSINESSES.. TAXES ARE REMITTED TO GOVT EACH YEAR .. AND CAC COLLECT ANNUAL RETURNS YEARLY...IT IS VERY GOOD FOR COLLECTING GOVT CONTRACTS. THE WORD "LTD" OR "LIMITED" MUST END THE PROPOSED NAMES..
LIKE ......ONALEK GLOBAL LIMITED, ONALEK INVESTMENT LTD. THE FILLING FEE FOR THIS ONE IS 15K WITH SOME OTHER PAYMENTS LIKE STAMP DUTY, COURT OATH STAMPING AND THE REST... IT IS DONE BY CAC AGENTS LIKE ME FOR 70K TO 85K DEPENDING ON SOME FACTORS LIKE NUMBER OF SHARES AND NUMBER OF DIRECTORS

THE LAST ONE IS NGO.. NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION... THIS ONE IS A NON-PROFIT MAKING ORGANISATION LIKE CHURCHES, MOSQUES AND ASSOCIATIONS... THEY DON'T PAY TAX AT ALL.. THE FILLING FEE FOR THIS IS 36K.. BUT HAVE MORE TO IT LIKE 3 PUBLICATIONS ON 3 DIFFERENT NATIONAL DAILY NEWSPAPERS... WAITING FOR NO OBJECTION... AGENTS CHARGE UP TO 150K TO 200 K FOR THIS..
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
lenzman:

Can you put me through please
I paid someone (10k per registration) to help with it. But you can visit their website for guidelines
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by isa2018: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & Be your own Boss,
register your Business name,Limited company,church,mosque,NGOs, and clubs .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professional.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria

Integrity Pays

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by GoshenNLA(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
They haven't registered the new one I am trying to register.

Their website is funny. Mine has been pending after uploading the documents and submitting them online. I called CAC customer care and they said I havent uploaded.
am in same shoe too, dont knw which way to go now sef
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by xjiggy: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
lol, 69,000 functioning and successful companies or registered 69,000 one-man owned zombie companies existing only on paper and in the wardrobes of the so-called company owners shocked shocked cheesy, Nigerian government kontinu you hear angry

for once in ur life, be positive. At least those 69,000 are trying to move forward no matter the condition instead of sitting down all day wailing, grumbling and complaining
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Chuslim: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

Yes...you will only visit to pick the certificate and certified true copies after registration
Pls bro, when I tried to register my limited company I saw two websites, don't know the one to use that's why I stopped then, pls can you help me with the official website
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by isaacola57: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2018
NONNYG:
bro, it's now going to a month, getting same result
it's from their end.. go to cac office at Lagos island
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by OdiaI(f): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
They haven't registered the new one I am trying to register.

Their website is funny. Mine has been pending after uploading the documents and submitting them online. I called CAC customer care and they said I havent uploaded.
Hi, you probably uploaded just one of your three BN forms. Scan them into one batch, the BN forms that is and upload them. Also, make sure to upload the payment receipt you downloaded from your page on their site. Those are the two documents that bring problems most times.

Or they are probably caught in the festive season, give them some time, that is if you are sure you uploaded the right documents.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by saabright(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2018
sojayy:
mr sabi all ! na lazy youth like u i dey pity.
if am lazy, I won't have employees on my payroll..... how many people u don employ?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by saabright(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Oweku:

Be logical with you thinking and comments, if you are mature.. undecided
are logical with yours?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by saabright(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Oweku:

Be logical with you thinking and comments, if you are mature.. undecided
are you logical with yours?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by evictor305: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

What is post registeration about?
Criteria documents for Contract eligibility (ITF, IRR, PENCOM, NSITF) etc
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by cacmatters(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Contact us for your company registration.
Fast and Affordable

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by sojayy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
saabright:

if am lazy, I won't have employees on my payroll.....
how many people u don employ?

who asked u ? empty barrel makes d most noise....mr hard working youth....this is 2019 u better work smart n don't be too 'fool' of urself....voluntary work kee u thr n get bleep off my mention ITK !
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by sojayy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by micgray100(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2019
BUSINESS NAME IS DIFFERENT FROM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND DIFFERENT FROM NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION

BUSINESS NAME I LIKE VENTURES AND ENTERPRISES... IT CAN BE OPERATED BY A SINGLE PERSON... TAXES ARE REMITTED TO GOVT EACH YEAR .. AND CAC COLLECT ANNUAL RETURNS YEARLY....IT ACCOMMODATES AT MOST 3 MAJOR KIND OF BUSINESS.. 5K IS THE FILLING FEE

LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY IS OPERATED BY AT LEAST 2 DIRECTORS AND ONE SECRETARY.. IT ACCOMMODATE UP TO 50 KINDS OF BUSINESSES.. TAXES ARE REMITTED TO GOVT EACH YEAR .. AND CAC COLLECT ANNUAL RETURNS YEARLY...IT IS VERY GOOD FOR COLLECTING GOVT CONTRACTS. THE WORD "LTD" OR "LIMITED" MUST END THE PROPOSED NAMES..
LIKE ......ONALEK GLOBAL LIMITED, ONALEK INVESTMENT LTD. THE FILLING FEE FOR THIS ONE IS 15K WITH SOME OTHER PAYMENTS LIKE STAMP DUTY, COURT OATH STAMPING AND THE REST... IT IS DONE BY CAC AGENTS LIKE ME FOR 70K TO 85K DEPENDING ON SOME FACTORS LIKE NUMBER OF SHARES AND NUMBER OF DIRECTORS

THE LAST ONE IS NGO.. NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION... THIS ONE IS A NON-PROFIT MAKING ORGANISATION LIKE CHURCHES, MOSQUES AND ASSOCIATIONS... THEY DON'T PAY TAX AT ALL.. THE FILLING FEE FOR THIS IS 36K.. BUT HAVE MORE TO IT LIKE 3 PUBLICATIONS ON 3 DIFFERENT NATIONAL DAILY NEWSPAPERS... WAITING FOR NO OBJECTION... AGENTS CHARGE UP TO 150K TO 200 K FOR THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by sinhin(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
micgray100:

THE LAST ONE IS NGO.. NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION... THIS ONE IS A NON-PROFIT MAKING ORGANISATION LIKE CHURCHES, MOSQUES AND ASSOCIATIONS... THEY DON'T PAY TAX AT ALL.. THE FILLING FEE FOR THIS IS 36K.. BUT HAVE MORE TO IT LIKE 3 PUBLICATIONS ON 3 DIFFERENT NATIONAL DAILY NEWSPAPERS... WAITING FOR NO OBJECTION... AGENTS CHARGE UP TO 150K TO 200 K FOR THIS

Is it compulsory to pay #2000 per copy for the Application for registration of business name? I am thinking only the #5000 for the certificate is compulsory
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by saabright(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
sojayy:

who asked u ? empty barrel makes d most noise....mr hard working youth....this is 2019 u better work smart n don't be too 'fool' of urself....voluntary work kee u thr n get bleep off my mention ITK !

Mr filled up drum, I sight you... Asshole!
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by sojayy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
saabright:

Mr filled up drum, I sight you... Asshole!

mr imaginary employer ! i wonder how u'll cope with ur employee if it eventually comes to pass. Volunteering jobs won't take u anywhere i must say, buckle up bro. And don't forget to learn hw to reason n relate logically without abuses, it'll help u in ur career if u have one. stay blessed bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Quality Plain Tshirts / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.