Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months (17357 Views)

CAC To Delist Over 91,000 Companies Over Infractions / CAC Registers 3,098,193 Companies In 28 Years / CAC Registers 73,00 Companies In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by eghosa77: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
hayool:
Pls what's their link to register my company pls..... And what documents needed?

www.cac.gov.ng
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Revolva(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Talk to me for incorporation and post incorporation matters of your company or business name.

I am certified law and accredited CAC agent.

Nymphomanic ...imagine oga lawyer

1 Like

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Focusmind: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
99.9% of the registered companies are one - man business.

95% of those companies are yet to commence business because of lack of funding.

90% of the companies will likely close before their fifth birthday because of harsh operating condition.

95% of the companies will employ only one person, most likely a family member.

Until we start having foreign direct investment and registration, all these registration will not translate into economic and job growth.

1 Like

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by nairaman66(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

You will go back again and put your availability code then resubmit one after the other. It will be easy for you to re-access the upload from https://services.cac.gov.ng

It is probably your data network

Grammatical flaw on the website!!

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

Try and submit with another browser, maybe it will work or call them tmwr to submit from their end. I have registered/incorporated five companies for myself and friends, have not experience that.

Best of Luck
pls check your pm
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Oluwakemitosin: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

#15000 for 2m
It is easy to pay through you Debit or Credit Card online...or make internet transfer with the RRR remita code generated
thanks for your quick response..but please... online debit/credit cards of which Bank specifically? because I once tried with 1st bank & UBA master card and I wasn't able to make payment and secondly, can u please explain how to make internet transfer with the RRR remita code generated? please... And which Bank?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by styca(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

Stop spreading false information...I registered 2 companies on 24th December

Hi,

your comments caught my eyes. I've been trying to register a business name for the past two months now.

I'm at document upload... the site isn't responding. How were you able to sort it out?

Please, I'd appreciate any help you can offer me to get through this.

Thanks

Sam Steve
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by celeiyke: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:
Lol . And some idiotic bastards say there’s hunger ,poverty and unemployment in the land .
Sai Baba jare .
Wailers and pigs should go and die
Illiteracy de worry u. So company registration transcends to employment. Go and research some of those registered have been existing long b4 , some Ade not even in operations
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by hablink: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

Reservation is less than a day ...sometimes 2 hours...3 hours...so far is working day and before 12 noon
Thanks
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by mulablings007(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
They haven't registered the new one I am trying to register.

Their website is funny. Mine has been pending after uploading the documents and submitting them online. I called CAC customer care and they said I havent uploaded.
What documents was required to upload? and how were u able to pay online cos I was using card and it's not going through. Thanks
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by PharmAlfred: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

Yes...you will only visit to pick the certificate and certified true copies after registration

Wow. This is great.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by barristerzinny(f): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onyemadonald:
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has disclosed that it registered over 69,000 business entities in two months. This was coming after the launch of its Business Incentive Strategy (BIS).

The acting Registrar-General of CAC, Lady Azuka Azinge, who said this during a media roundtable in Abuja recently explained that before now, the number of business registration they had in three months of the same period was about 50,000 and in two months, the number grew to over 69,000.

She also said they are still expecting to have a very large number of businesses registrations before the end of December.

According to her, the main aim of crashing the cost of business registration in Nigeria from N10,000 to N5,000 for a period of three months (1st October to 31st December 2018), was to enable massive registration of small businesses in the country.

“People are already asking for extension and we have just written to the minister of Finance to extend it for another three months. The initiative is being commended by most state governments are asking and several associations saying that we should please give more time to enable them register.”

She said the initiative was in line with the major thrust of the president Muhammadu Buhari's administration which centred on revamping and diversification of the economy through constantly supporting MSMEs. The CAC boss said the Commission has also provided a user-friendly Company Registration Portal (CRP) via its website which gives customers real-time access to the services of the Commission from their offices or homes.

SOURCE: https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2018/12/cac-registers-69000-companies-in-2.html
it is called business names and not companies.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by barristerzinny(f): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
madone:
They should extend it into the new year
they should remember taxes and annual returns after registration.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
I registered 2! kiss
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by isaacola57: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:
when i click submit button; i will show error after 45sec. i uploaded the screenshot in my previous post
it happens like that on weekends or sometimes public holiday.. it happened to me exactly try again tomorrow it will work
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by isaacola57: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
If u try again and it doesn't work then u are not using the correct keywords in your description of your business.. it should show queried instead of pending if this is the case.. talking from experience
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by isaacola57: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
isaacola57:
it happens like that on weekends or sometimes public holiday.. it happened to me exactly try again tomorrow it will work
alsoIf u try again and it doesn't work then u are not using the correct keywords in your description of your business.. it should show queried instead of pending if this is the case.. talking from experience
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by PharmAlfred: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:

Hello,
Do I have to upload the subscribers signature and the signature of the witness. Are those really necessary in this online arrangement? I am asking because ther seems to be no space for it.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by maballack(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
please can i whatsapp you to get a detailed guidethrough

as i am not able to go past name reservation payment , done twice online showed pending anddid not go through, what other alternatives or a guidethrough on how to solve

thanks
myboy2111:

Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by Konquest: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onyemadonald:
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has disclosed that it registered over 69,000 business entities in two months. This was coming after the launch of its Business Incentive Strategy (BIS).

The acting Registrar-General of CAC, Lady Azuka Azinge, who said this during a media roundtable in Abuja recently explained that before now, the number of business registration they had in three months of the same period was about 50,000 and in two months, the number grew to over 69,000.

She also said they are still expecting to have a very large number of businesses registrations before the end of December.

According to her, the main aim of crashing the cost of business registration in Nigeria from N10,000 to N5,000 for a period of three months (1st October to 31st December 2018), was to enable massive registration of small businesses in the country.

“People are already asking for extension and we have just written to the minister of Finance to extend it for another three months. The initiative is being commended by most state governments are asking and several associations saying that we should please give more time to enable them register.”

She said the initiative was in line with the major thrust of the president Muhammadu Buhari's administration which centred on revamping and diversification of the economy through constantly supporting MSMEs. The CAC boss said the Commission has also provided a user-friendly Company Registration Portal (CRP) via its website which gives customers real-time access to the services of the Commission from their offices or homes.

SOURCE: https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2018/12/cac-registers-69000-companies-in-2.html
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by superman1073: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
LegitBoyy:
dont do it yourself and get stuck. Can you draft Article and Memorandum of Association Yourself? You might negotiate it but doing it yourself may be fatal.

I registered my company by myself even inside my bedroom, make online payment, only went outside for printing of coloured copies to submit.it costs me about #38000 of thereabout,all within 2 weeks I got my certificate and TIN in Ibadan.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by superman1073: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
PharmAlfred:
Can one completely do a company registration without visiting any CAC office? I will appreciate your honest answers.

Yes, I did mine inside my bedroom.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
isaacola57:
bro, it's now going to a month, getting same result
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by superman1073: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:
bro, it's now going to a month, getting same result

Go to their physical office nearest to you to complain.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by NONNYG: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
superman1073:

Go to their physical office nearest to you to complain.
i'm not in Nigeria, can i send someone?
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by lenzman: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
yettymuse:
I registered 2! kiss
Can you put me through please
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by sojayy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
saabright:

people wey dey create company get two head?
stop being lazy, go hustle, think of what you can do for Nigeria and not what Nigeria can do for you.....
if not,stay there dey lazy around, na old age go catch up with you....

mr sabi all ! na lazy youth like u i dey pity.
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by evictor305: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Cost of registering a limited company?
To register is like 65 to 70 but post registration expenses is about 200k.
Note yearly renewal of documents are also required
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by micgray100(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:

i can help with the collection here for you in nigeria and send to you through courier..

my signature says all about me.. helpped more than 200 Nairalanders
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by micgray100(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
maballack:
please can i whatsapp you to get a detailed guidethrough

as i am not able to go past name reservation payment , done twice online showed pending anddid not go through, what other alternatives or a guidethrough on how to solve

thanks

my signature says all about me.. helpped more than 200 Nairalanders
Re: CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months by superman1073: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
NONNYG:

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Update On MPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.