Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,525 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex (411 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex by damiloladuke: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
A 70-year-old woman engaged to her ex-boyfriend after 20 years of reportedly staying off men.

This is according to her grand-daughter who made the report on twitter. She also chipped in that the ex-boyfriend her grand mother got engaged to is the only man that she has ever loved and she had reconnect with him.

She wrote:

My 70 year old Granny is engaged...and I can’t stop crying. I’m so happy for her...like wow after like 20 years, she reconnected with the only man she ever loved.

The post has since gone viral and most of her followers are even saying the woman doesn't look her age. She looks way younger than 70.

https://lailasnews.com/70-year-old-woman-engaged-to-her-age-long-ex

lalasticlala

Re: 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
She still looks good for her age
Re: 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex by smartosa: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
love don't know any age
Re: 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex by peteruuu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Make I no lie,

I have nothing meaningful to say.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Is My Birthday... / 'he Paid My Phone Bill On The First Date, Now We Have An 8yr Son I Raise Alone' / Aquawoman | 2019 Latest Nigerian Movies| Starring [ken Erics, Zubby Micheal]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.