Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (69022 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
He said he married her for peace of mind

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Rokiat(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs therapy because this ain’t it.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by compton11(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nîgga said peace of mind 😂😂😭.

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will married old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

she is too old.how will he cope

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
compton11:
lol peace of dollars

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Rokiat(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
guobe:
she is too old.how will he cope

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places. The marriage is just for papers sake.it won't last

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by pansophist(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Survival is the strongest force on earth. If you think you can't stoop so low, your survival is not under threat yet.

Happy married life bro. I understand.

377 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by AndrewTate(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
pansophist:
Survival is the strongest force on earth. If you think you can't stoop so low, your survival is not under threat yet.

Happy married life bro. I understand.
…reality in it’s undiluted form🫴🏾

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Successkay12(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
guobe:
Some guys no even mind again to marry their ancestors bcuz of money

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Successkay12:

Some guys no even mind again to marry their ancestors bcuz of money
poverty is a disease

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ThatrealestApex: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
if Regina can do it, so can the above bobo...

to each their own misery!

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by PerfectStranger(m): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2023
"Peace of mind" grin

Peace of mind can't be bought at the market. Matured minds can relate.
Happy married life bro. I need same Peace of mind.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by rickleye: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Peace of mind from deportation to Nja!
Anyway you slice it .. what’s Love got to do with it ?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
lol peace of dollars
Which dollar?
You think they have money?
White with money will never try such you don’t even see them on Facebook which I am %98 sure that where this guy met her grandma mate.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 5:06am On Apr 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Which dollar?
You think they have money?
White with money will never try such you don’t even see them on Facebook which I am %98 sure that where this guy met her grandma mate.
lol so true0

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 5:07am On Apr 19, 2023
rickleye:
Peace of mind from deportation to Nja!
Anyway you slice it .. what’s Love got to do with it ?
for realo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 5:08am On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectStranger:
"Peace of mind" grin

Peace of mind can't be bought at the market. Matured minds can relate.
Happy married life bro. I need same Peace of mind.
ah you too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 5:09am On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if Regina can do it, so can the above bobo...

to each their own misery!
clash of the grandies

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by linearity: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin

I think Dr. Umar would support this just like I do! His major reason for going against interracial marriages is because Whites hardly marry down the economy ladder when marrying blacks.

As a result there is net wealth inflow from blacks to whites during the marriage and divorce. Here this guy is marrying up the economy ladder, give it another 15-20 years, if this marriage hits the rock, the guy will cash out and will head to Africa to marry his black queen.

For some weird reason, I love these young Africa men marrying old soon to expire white ladies, they are doing the right thing to correct the imbalance in economic in flow and for every such marriage you see, there a potential opportunity for a black sister to emigrate abroad on a plater of gold, more so since they would not be producing any interracial kids, Dr. Umar would love it.

Look at the glass half full.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
These are two consenting adults for Pete's sake! The man knows why he chose her for peace of mind. Why not celebrate with him? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 5:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
These are two consenting adults for Pete's sake! The man knows why he chose her for peace of mind. Why not celebrate with him? undecided
I celebrate with him

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
I celebrate with him
E no easy living as illegal immigrant out here without papers so if this is his opportunity to get papers, good for him. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
E no easy living as illegal immigrant out here without papers so if this is his opportunity to get papers, good for him. undecided
I perfectly understand that it is just for the moment even the white lady knows.They both need each other one way or the other.u do for me I do for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Stonedepot: 6:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Discovering the Leading Pavers and Tiles Suppliers in Australia

We are one of the leading pavers and tiles suppliers in Australia offering a comprehensive range of outdoor pavers and tiles to our customers at competitive costs. As pavers and tiles suppliers, we ensure that our customers receive high-quality service. We have been delivering 100% premium quality natural stones such as Travertine, Sandstone, Bluestone, Slatestone, Marble and more for the last three decades. We are accredited in quality assurance and are based out of Australia. You can contact us for free samples and build your space as you like it. Reach out to our natural stones expert as we take pride in being one of the best pavers and tiles for any design solutions in commercial and residential spaces.

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Highways: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of Tinubu the Guinean... He for just relax, Peter Obi is taking over

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by marlow1962(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2023
Cool, no time to delay. Anything to move away from apc / tribalistic hindered country is welcome.

@rokiat ... Lmao 😂😂 that pale old woman can change he's life tho

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Godsongang: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Damn so nasty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by okoroemeka(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2023
compton11:
and that is the sum of everything,peace of mind,but it will be a torture kissing and making love to such old woman but necessity is a moral booster,kudos to the guy he is a student of machivellian principles,if the Gods smiles on him in a few years time the woman will die naturally and the guy will be free and inherit the woman's assets and liabilities

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by poshestmina(f): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
"Nigerian girls are useless"
"Nigeria women are leeches,they bring nothing to the table"
See this one's wedding pictures looking like remembrance pictures grin grin grin grin .

Osino peace of mind grin. grin
Is it that these guys can't get young and good-looking white women ? Why always white graves?

God,abeg na!

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2023
poshestmina:
"Nigerian girls are useless"
"Nigeria women are leeches,they bring nothing to the table"
See this one's wedding pictures looking like remembrance pictures grin grin grin grin .

Osino peace of mind grin. grin
Is it that these guys can't get young and good-looking white women ? Why always white graves?

God,abeg na!lol funny u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.