Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) (43297 Views)

GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by agent01(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
bet9ja:
With the way this Gorvernment is handling this war, if things continue this way, (God forbid). I am sorry for Nigerians...
It was as if you didn't comprehend him properly. He said he was on call when the attack started.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Where is the NAF?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
/
Instead of going back home to join your family, you decided to enlist and got sent on a suicide mission. This is not heroic; it is idiotic.

You may not be lucky next time. Let Buhari people go fight their people. Islam is no longer the binding force. So if they choose to be lenient to Boko, Boko boys will slaughter them.

/

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by foreshore(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
stephenduru:
A soldier identified as Sammy fighting Boko Haram took to Facebook to share how he survived Boko Haram attack on the eve of Christmas.According to him,his wrist got dislocated during the attack.He wrote...

'This is one of the most AMAZING CHRISTMAS I ever had! We fought through 23rd to 24th which happen to be Christmas eve and last night the war got so hot that we have to withdraw and leave the camp to the enemies cuz they where toooo many and were trying to round us up to the center (ask my bestie FAITH MICHAEL, SHE WAS IN A WHATSAPP CALL WITH ME WHEN IT ALL STARTED AND SHE HEARD MOST OF THE GUN FIRE and BOMBARDMENTS). Right now my wrist is dislocated and I'm feeling sick. We slept in the cold bush as we watch the boko haram burned down our camp again for the 3rd time in  two months. Taday, none among us even remembered it's Christmas until a Fulani man came by and said HAFI KRISMAS SOJOJI! And Instead of saying "same to u baba" we all burst out laughing out loud and some cried cuz none of us even remembered it's Christmas,comon, it doesn't even look like Christmas here! and that was the only time we laughed today.and after the laughter we all went silent as we sobber deep within ourselves and recount the number of times God saved us from our enemies. The very reason He kept us alive to see this day. I thought about many things,the way it would have been if I am among the ones dead last night. How my family will feel loosing a son few hours to Christmas. My thoughts were so deep that even tears rolled down my check and all I keep saying from then is THANK U JESUS FOR NOT BRINGING ANY TRAGEDY TO MY FAMILY. Meanwhile, I'm still looking round maybe I'll find a bush rat to kill to at least cover up for this Christmas flexing I'm missing out (gat to make myself happy no matter the condition, u know). I WANNA WISH U ALL OUT THERE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD!!! But pls, bring meat and chin chin to me here oooooo.lol.AND DON'T STOP PRAYING FOR US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A PEACEFUL WORLD'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/soldier-narrates-how-he-survived-boko.html

Anyone who votes for Buhari come 2019 is not only wicked but be charged for war against humanity

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by khreedsneh(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
You're a sick bastard
IamPatriotic:
Touching, but needless and insensitive.

How on Earth he had time for WhatsApp calling at heat of a battle baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
His STATEMENT goes to show that the BoKo Boys are well positioned, well determined and well fed with INFORMATION on daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by arabbunkum: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
It's very painful I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Prince081: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Governance by propaganda. Its unfortunate that some zombies are still shouting 4 + 4 despite the mess that we have found ourselves in. Security? Economy? Unemployment? Press freedom? Abuse of Court judgement?. I don't want to continue like this. Do you?

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by humnsikan: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Gentlesniper(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I wonder who is recruiting these idiots these days.
Bros i weak, i swear
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by JJOF(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Touching, but needless and insensitive.

How on Earth he had time for WhatsApp calling at heat of a battle baffles me.
He made d call b4 d battle startd.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by AltarBoy1: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Am been forced to believe that majority of the foot soldiers been sent to the north east are christiians.

BH burnt down there base for the 3rd time. This is really serious.

There is something the govt is not telling its citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by JJOF(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
These soldiers must truly b under-equipped. How will a military base/outpost be over-ran not once, twice, BUT THRICE IN TWO MONTHS!! That's just too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by IamAtikulate: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari provides funds to BH by paying them ransom in hard currencies, deploys southern Christians to the front line and then use the yiruba moslem media to cover up.

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Otunski: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is the same Boko Haram the notorious liar - Lie Mohammed claimed they've been technically defeated. APC need help yet dey are living in self Denial.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Felixv: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
baliyubla:
This is really touching. Further exposes the fact that our dear country is losing the war to these extremists and Buhari is helpless.

This is a time where Nigerians for once must keep tribal and religious sentiments aside to vote out the incompetent Buhari. The man has failed abysmally in every thermometer used in measuring governance.

Buhari is going nowhere - the sooner you get that into your thick skull the better

We will defect BH
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
I thought no communication mast in that area..

I smell lies
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Gentlesniper:
Bros i weak, i swear
very bad fa
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Timatayo1: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
So sad and very touching may God continued to guide you guys from blood surcking boko haram

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by namio10: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
A southern Nigerian soldier who fights Boko Haram needs to have his head examined.

Boko Haram is fighting for the same country to be ruled through Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes, with the 12 Northern Nigeria States that also adopted same Sharia criminal codes since infidel OBJ became president.

To END BOKO HARAM, give the 12 Sharia States a country they desire to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal codes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
baliyubla:
This is really touching. Further exposes the fact that our dear country is losing the war to these extremists and Buhari is helpless.

This is a time where Nigerians for once must keep tribal and religious sentiments aside to vote out the incompetent Buhari. The man has failed abysmally in every thermometer used in measuring governance.

We need the presidential guard deployed to the bush, they seem pretty good at killing civilians.

May God reward you guys abundantly & continue to protect you, Fighting in the bush on Christmas Eve no easy woh

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by hmohammed(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
baliyubla:

Is that what you can make out of the touching write up. The annoying part was that you further stressed the part that we should keep tribal and religious sentiments aside.

Is it not an impressive one from this Government that they have been able to keep the soldiers motivated to fight this deadly terrorists and consequently keep its citizens safe.

I am very sad at the quality of men we have in this country.

God bless our soldiers and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
好的
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by namio10: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jiang:

We need the presidential guard deployed to the bush, they seem pretty good at killing civilians.

May God reward you guys abundantly & continue to protect you, Fighting in the bush on Christmas Eve no easy woh

Even if you train every adult Nigerian to become a soldier, that can't end Boko Haram insurgency.

US Allied forces defeated the Taliban in Afghanistan, left Afghanistan, but hardly arrived home when the Taliban recovered nearly all of Afghanistan.

Millions of Northern Nigerians share with Boko Haram the same religious beliefs and objectives for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal codes.

Southern Nigerians need to wake up to reality

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Mitchewww(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
WhatsApp?

The kind of security breach these men cause themselves are numerous to count.

Shebi our air force get drones. What's the cost of local production.

Each camp should have one at least.

But what do I know..

Mitchewww
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by toxict14: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
If I catch you there, quote author=yrex01 post=74185900] instead of u to b happy for d gallant soldiers, u here coursing Mr president. I knew his testimony doesn't make u happy, u want em dead so as to blame n course d president very well. Is that what ur religion teach u ? Use ur brain at least for once !! Peace !! [/quote]
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by namio10: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
foreshore:

Anyone who votes for Buhari come 2019 is not only wicked but be charged for war against humanity

Almajiris don't read.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by chris31(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Something must be wrong somewhere these Boko Haram guys have been at offensive recently empowering our military its time Brutai step aside & also proper investigation should be carried out within the military

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by awoofawoo: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
baliyubla:

The mark on the guy face shown that he is a Yoruba.........I am sure most of his colleagues are southerner or middle belt........ sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Instead of going back home to join your family, you decided to enlist and got sent on a suicide mission. This is not heroic; it is idiotic.

You may not be lucky next time. Let Buhari people go fight their people. Islam is no longer the binding force. So if they choose to be lenient to Boko, Boko boys will slaughter them.

/
Gbam, l wonder why any sensible person will still remain in the Nigerian Army, drop the fúçkiñg useless uniform, pack your bags, enter Cotonou, from there look for a decent African country and go setup a small business and Live your life, Nigeria is not worth dying for, most of the Generals and procurement unit in the Nigerian Armed forces are over night millionaires because of the cornering of money meant to prosecute the bokoharam lottery that goes into their pockets through the back door, what a shame sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by foreshore(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
namio10:

Almajiris don't read.

It's a pity bro
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
I believe he saw the war but he was defenceless like he said after some engagements.

He is however not lying after all.

We shouldn't reject but believe the stories of people like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.