Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) (43299 Views)

GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Abubauchi: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Can u see Nigerian army, thy fighting boko haram but no helmet no bullet proove just only the uniform and thy AK 47 that has 15 round of ammunition ,
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by otokx(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
The unfortunate thing is that this chap may end up dead in the near future due to carelessness.

No body armor, no bullet proof vest, no helmet and yet we keep saying thank you God.

Are these guys really soldiers or suicide participants?
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Afonjas: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Self indictment.

Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by henryhemon(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
What I can say is northerners know buhari is not a good leader, there is murmuring n condemnation everywhere but they will still vote for him because of sentiment.
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Codezz: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I wonder who is recruiting these idiots these days.
Sir. it's becoming annoying.
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by baysol: 3:32am On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is evil

The only thing he cares about is reelection...

Buhari wey God rejected three times na him una go foist on the rest of us in 2015. These na the result, Nigerians sabi go church / mosque go decieve themselves for they don’t know what they are their for as they make wrong prayers praying for money instead of appropriate things. If den like make den vote another God rejected being in Atiku the coffin will finally be nailed on Nigeria. Think about this and be wise for once.
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigeria army na waste common wrist twist he is complaining.are you a solider at all? Gun shoots una run away!.wetin una tink una come to that bush to do pinic
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2018
namio10:
A southern Nigerian soldier who fights Boko Haram needs to have his head examined.

Boko Haram is fighting for the same country to be ruled through Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes, with the 12 Northern Nigeria States that also adopted same Sharia criminal codes since infidel OBJ became president.

To END BOKO HARAM, give the 12 Sharia States a country they desire to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal codes.

my brother your mother born you well and that will solve all the problem once and for all
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Ibematrix: 5:48am On Dec 27, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
stephenduru:
A soldier identified as Sammy fighting Boko Haram took to Facebook to share how he survived Boko Haram attack on the eve of Christmas.According to him,his wrist got dislocated during the attack.He wrote...

'This is one of the most AMAZING CHRISTMAS I ever had! We fought through 23rd to 24th which happen to be Christmas eve and last night the war got so hot that we have to withdraw and leave the camp to the enemies cuz they where toooo many and were trying to round us up to the center (ask my bestie FAITH MICHAEL, SHE WAS IN A WHATSAPP CALL WITH ME WHEN IT ALL STARTED AND SHE HEARD MOST OF THE GUN FIRE and BOMBARDMENTS). Right now my wrist is dislocated and I'm feeling sick. We slept in the cold bush as we watch the boko haram burned down our camp again for the 3rd time in  two months. Taday, none among us even remembered it's Christmas until a Fulani man came by and said HAFI KRISMAS SOJOJI! And Instead of saying "same to u baba" we all burst out laughing out loud and some cried cuz none of us even remembered it's Christmas,comon, it doesn't even look like Christmas here! and that was the only time we laughed today.and after the laughter we all went silent as we sobber deep within ourselves and recount the number of times God saved us from our enemies. The very reason He kept us alive to see this day. I thought about many things,the way it would have been if I am among the ones dead last night. How my family will feel loosing a son few hours to Christmas. My thoughts were so deep that even tears rolled down my check and all I keep saying from then is THANK U JESUS FOR NOT BRINGING ANY TRAGEDY TO MY FAMILY. Meanwhile, I'm still looking round maybe I'll find a bush rat to kill to at least cover up for this Christmas flexing I'm missing out (gat to make myself happy no matter the condition, u know). I WANNA WISH U ALL OUT THERE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD!!! But pls, bring meat and chin chin to me here oooooo.lol.AND DON'T STOP PRAYING FOR US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A PEACEFUL WORLD'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/soldier-narrates-how-he-survived-boko.html
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Ibematrix: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Felt like weeping for Nigeria. Our troops has been commonised. Can't we take a clue from the US where citizens serve willingly and happily in the military? God protect our galant troops. Compliments of the season our hard fighting soldiers.
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Kaysalas(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Touching, but needless and insensitive.

How on Earth he had time for WhatsApp calling at heat of a battle baffles me.
He was already having a call when the battle started. Please, read to comprehend. Good morning
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Touching, but needless and insensitive.

How on Earth he had time for WhatsApp calling at heat of a battle baffles me.

Take your medicine, wipe your glasses clean. Then Read it again.

I wish you a better comprehension this time

Good luck.
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by Optional09: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
They will soon capture Nigeria
Re: Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) by undigeh: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
When Buhari was in opposition and PDP was fighting Boko Haram, Buhari said, "a declaration of war against Boko Haram is a declaration of war against the North"
Buhari has not retract this statement and nobody had compiled him to do so.
This is unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.