Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer (45993 Views)

Stop Eating These Foods If You Want To Get Pregnant / 8 Ways To Prevent Cancer / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Kreamie(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Deez nutz
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Last last everybody go die ni
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by carzola(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
What of water?

Can we drink water?
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Burgcudi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghboby:
Story story
STORY
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
hacelatng:
we are used to all these
Indomie generation will disagree with you

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by wiloy2k8(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghboby:
Story story

Lol
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Evezi: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
And they are equally delicious. Highly recommended this season
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by papyskinsy: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
eat DRAGON FRUIT also.. available only in China ��
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Sterope(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
You can't run away form cancer!
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Chidex2442(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
was even expecting to see cannabis
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by bizzibodi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Most of those food are out of reach.let somebody tell me Indians eat a lot of vegetables don't die of cancers.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by jiorhemen(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Quick tip for guys.

Use 4 drops of olive oil to massage your dic every morning to make it bigger.
Serious? Or you are just kidding?
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by codeNinja5660: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
I can help you write code to solve any problem I am posting this with ai C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by wink2015(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghboby:
Story story

You are no respecter of human nutrition and diet.

By the time you start living on the wrong lane of health challenge.

Your STORY STORY mockery will become an HAD I KNOW!
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghboby:
Story story
story.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
datopaper:
It is true but nowadays things are not normal.

Most of the foods are planted with chemical that are not good for the body.

Remember farmers or omo ibo using snipper to flint beans.

Many use a large volume of Urea or N.P.K 15:15 and others dangerous chemicals on these plants.

That is why average age in Nigeria is short

Are you a agriculturist?
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
zwonder:
its only God that can prevent cancer i lay my trust in him if u like eat all the food in d world if u go get cancer u go get am
Those that got cancer were sinners I suppose right?
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
minus berries and olive oil the others foods u listed are the regular food nigerians consume on a regular basis. Merry Xmas to my darling twoclans,kimbraa,Eberechi24,MariaLavina,IamPlato and my ukwu paddies CaptainMitch,dingbang,Jaqenhghar,dumininu01,Martin0,luminiouz, etc...then my big bwest lovers friends Randy91,Toks2008 plus,Mrbolt, Alexaonfleek and Afloxybabe(u look really choppable i must confess) and everyone in da house.love u all.enuf gbedu for u all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by MrPRevailer(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some crops are genetically modified crops (GMO) which does harm to the body but profit for the farmers.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Iyajison: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK..

So what wil Buhari eat to bring him back to life..??
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by fennels007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
This topic need to be 'pinned' to Nairaland.com's headline. It is educative and timely.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by ColdIce: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
na to eat buhari till he comot thr
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by CaptainMitch: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thank you bro, seasons greetings to you and yours.
lefulefu:
minus berries and olive oil the others foods u listed are the regular food nigerians consume on a regular basis. Merry Xmas to my darling twoclans,kimbraa,Eberechi24,MariaLavina,IamPlato and my ukwu paddies CaptainMitch,dingbang,Jaqenhghar,dumininu01,Martin0,luminiouz, etc...then my big bwest lovers friends Randy91,Toks2008 plus,Mrbolt, Alexaonfleek and Afloxybabe(u look really choppable i must confess) and everyone in da house.love u all.enuf gbedu for u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Oga choppable kiss kiss where is my fried chicken

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
jiorhemen:

Serious? Or you are just kidding?
I'm serious
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Omojolaray(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghboby:
Story story
baba na serious scam
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Lekan1o1: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

My love
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
lefulefu:

Merry Christmas the high king of ukwu boys kiss kiss

Its been an amazing year with you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

chai! grin grin grin sorry ooo i be don chop am grin grin grin
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Aventador: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghboby:
Story story
Look at this stupid scammer go and sell the fixedmatch to your family idiot.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Merry Christmas the high king of ukwu boys kiss kiss

Its been an amazing year with you .
Now, I don't like this **sad face**
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lekan1o1:

My love
Sweetheart, kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majemun Lailai / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.