Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer (45995 Views)

Stop Eating These Foods If You Want To Get Pregnant / 8 Ways To Prevent Cancer / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
lefulefu:

chai! grin grin grin sorry ooo i be don chop am grin grin grin
You mustn't be serious

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Twoclans(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Now, I don't like this **sad face**

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Jaytecq(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
grin last last car still fit hit u
or your village people
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Ha-ha, this your meme na die.
Lmao
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2018
datopaper:
It is true but nowadays things are not normal.

Most of the foods are planted with chemical that are not good for the body.

Remember farmers or omo ibo using snipper to flint beans.

Many use a large volume of Urea or N.P.K 15:15 and others dangerous chemicals on these plants.

That is why average age in Nigeria is short

Nigerian food is still better and more healthier than the food in western countries.

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by professore(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by TheAlchemist: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Every Nigerian should have a small garden grow simple things like ur vegetable, tomatoes etc that is the best guarantee of knowing that you are not consuming toxin laden fruits
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Lekan1o1: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Sweetheart, kiss kiss

kiss
Compliments, deArie..
How are u? smiley
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Merry Christmas the high king of ukwu boys kiss kiss
Its been an amazing year with you .
babe you don come, Happy Xmas oo
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2018
lefulefu:
minus berries and olive oil the others foods u listed are the regular food nigerians consume on a regular basis. Merry Xmas to my darling twoclans,kimbraa,Eberechi24,MariaLavina,IamPlato and my ukwu paddies CaptainMitch,dingbang,Jaqenhghar,dumininu01,Martin0,luminiouz, etc...then my big bwest lovers friends Randy91,Toks2008 plus,Mrbolt, Alexaonfleek and Afloxybabe(u look really choppable i must confess) and everyone in da house.love u all.enuf gbedu for u all.

bros i hail you oo,grin one love
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Lekan1o1:

kiss
Compliments, deArie..
How are u? smiley
Am fine sweetheart kiss Hope you had a great night?
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Twoclans(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Martin0:

babe you don come, Happy Xmas oo

For where ? I dey work .

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Martin0(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Twoclans:

For where ? I dey work .

nor go kill yourself oo me wey be man don run come Villa you still dey Kano, na wa oo...

nor worry i dey Plan waith for you oo, i go do you something when i get to see you....grin if you like run, hide

1 Like

Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Martin0(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
come nne you nor go enter Villa
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Martin0:

come nne you nor go enter Villa
Martin0, Merry Christmas kiss i go still enter
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
Martin0, Merry Christmas kiss i go still enter
oh babe same to you oo, OK na if you enter let me know oo
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
lefulefu:
minus berries and olive oil the others foods u listed are the regular food nigerians consume on a regular basis. Merry Xmas to my darling twoclans,kimbraa,Eberechi24,MariaLavina,IamPlato and my ukwu paddies CaptainMitch,dingbang,Jaqenhghar,dumininu01,Martin0,luminiouz, etc...then my big bwest lovers friends Randy91,Toks2008 plus,Mrbolt, Alexaonfleek and Afloxybabe(u look really choppable i must confess) and everyone in da house.love u all.enuf gbedu for u all.

Tuale omo iya mi
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Lekan1o1: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

angry no baby it was boring without u,
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lekan1o1:

angry no baby it was boring without u,
Aww! So sad to hear this sad
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Gbengageorge: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Incomplete list, where is tomatoes. OYO is your case.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Fawklicant: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
And you left out their grand Daddy...Sour sop! It has one of the highest cancer fighting properties of all fruits.
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Lekan1o1: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Aww! So sad to hear this sad

Are u lag baby cry
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Eberechi24(f): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Are u lag baby cry
No, boo cry
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by Lekan1o1: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

No, boo cry

cry
OK baby
but u are based in lag u just traveled? undecided
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by jbblues24(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2019
Yes. Prevention is better than cure or taking care of at the early stage
Re: Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer by jbblues24(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2019
Just neat :-) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majemun Lailai / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.