Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special (371 Views)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special by lovetherapist: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
1. Always send him recharge card at least #1000 worth of airtime daily

2. Always call him @ least 5 times every day to check-up on him.

3. His monthly remuneration MUST be a minimum of 19, 500 plus bonuses

4. Buy him a luxury gift on his birthday and Christmas

5. Have a colorful and artistic portrait picture of him hanging in your father’s parlor.

6. Endeavour to take him out on a shopping spree to Shoprite @ least twice every week.

7. Your ATM/CREDIT CARD MUST be under his custody and u must provide him with the correct and accurate pin, as well as making him a core signatory to all your local and foreign accounts.

8. Buy him exclusive pairs of boxers. One new one daily.

9. Buy one carton of condom for him

10. Secure 7 rooms one Parlor duplex accommodation for him exclusively.

11. Always call him... always visit him ... you have to be there to know when he needs to be bleeped...

Trust me by so doing YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL FEEL SPECIAL.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special by oteenz(f): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
shocked
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special by CreepyBlackpool: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
you missed some points.

12. Fvck him like its his last day on earth, atleast twice a week.

13. His picture should be your dp on all social media platforms

14. Buy and play PS/Xbox games with him

15. Cook for him morning, afternoon and night
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special by chiommy123(f): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Op wake up oh ye slumber

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Girl To Like Me? Follow This Golden Rule!! / I Married Another Man Because Of Money Just To Give My Boyfriend And I A Better / 15 Tips To Be A Good Girlfriend To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.