Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Do I Get A Girl To Like Me? Follow This Golden Rule!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Girl To Like Me? Follow This Golden Rule!! (372 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / I See Sexy girls with big Asses Conji Come Make Me Follow Them To Hell / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Girl To Like Me? Follow This Golden Rule!! by monikmotivatioa: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Hey? How do you get a girl to like you? Are you now begging people to accept you the way you are like you are no body? That means you either don't believe you have what it takes to attract some girls or you don't have what it takes to impress your dream girl.

Men who have been made,who have found themselves on the platter of gold do not beg ladies to like them. Their possessions get ladies running after them!!

Take a look at this experience of a young guy in India. It simply shows that if you keep chasing after a girl,you won't ever get her. But if you work on yourself,concentrate to build yourself and achieve your goals in life,she will not only come after you,but she will chase you bomber to bomber. Enjoy the experience: Read here:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2019/01/how-do-i-get-girl-to-like-me-follow.html

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The Word ” LOVE “ / 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have Slay Mama As Your Girlfriends / See Savage Reply From Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.