Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Secret To Always Being "In The Zone" With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret To Always Being "In The Zone" With Women (351 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Always Being "In The Zone" With Women by Donshaga(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don’t know if you’re a sports fan, but they often talk about players being "in the zone."

It’s where they see everything clearly. Their surroundings are in slow motion. And their body’s chemistry is at 1000 percent. And this perfect storm allows them to do one thing to their opponents:

DOMINATE

Now imagine you’re in the zone. Not on a field or court. But in a conversation at a club with a gorgeous chick with 34Ds, a flat stomach, and a better ass than Jennifer Lopez.

Since you’re in the zone, everything that comes of your mouth is GOLD.
Her reactions are PERFECT.
Her eyes light up.
She laughs constantly.
Leans in closer. Gives you playful touches

You continue with your all-star performance. Dropping more epic lines on her.

Until she decides it’s time to change the setting. She doesn’t want to hit the bar for some drinks.
She wants to hit your apartment so you can BANG her brains out.

Go Here to see the secret to being in the zone in EVERY conversation.

Pick ANY woman you want. You can have a stellar performance when speaking to her. The type of performance that will have her making breakfast for you the next morning... with NO CLOTHES on.

I think I’m done here. You’ve got work to do. It’s time to get in the zone!

See Here

(1) (Reply)

How Long Before I Get Married After Losing A Parent? / 4 Reasons People Stay In An Abusive Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.