Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas (9331 Views)

Beauty Queen, Miss Ezenwa Feeds Over 50 Widows In Abuja To Mark Christmas / A Nairalander Kills A Big Ram To Mark Business End Of The Year Party / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by AlexReports(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
1000 kids in the inner cities and the poor across Lagos, PH and Abuja got fed sumptuous meals on christmas day, an initiative of Tatafonaija an online news blog

The founder of the blog Belema Meshack-Hart said he and his team had a Christmas to remember as they put smiles on the face of Nigerians, people that naturally would not have had a reason to smile.

Indeed Nigeria will be a better place if we show love in this season of love.

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by AlexReports(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by itspzpics(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good one deir

2 Likes

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Onyi22(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
May God bless him n his team

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by ainas247: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Bless you dearie. Only if all this celebrities can do this..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2018
God bless your good heart man.

That is what we live for @.

Give a helping hand.
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by obembet(f): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg SEUN, whenever u want to do your own, please announce it first and tell us the location.

God bless u.

Lala, I knw.ur house... I.won't come cos u can't cook anything than snake. So I no dey eat.

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by femi4: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Which of them is tatafonaija
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
If it ain't Alex reporting stuffs, it ain't no one else undecided
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by easynetsms(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
That's cool
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Omotajo1: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Profitsng(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by frankoben(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Where r the 100 kids
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Linda, over to you.......

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by babyfaceafrica: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Linda will not do this I..na to buy car of 102m for 6month old baby

4 Likes

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Wiki9ja: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by KendrickAyomide: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Linda will not to this I..na to buy car of 102m for 6month old baby
isit your money? Stop telling people how to spend the money they earned . make your own and spend it your way.. HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 Likes

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Bloggers re....... Shey dis news na part of d bloggrin
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Linda will not do this I..na to buy car of 102m for 6month old baby
she buy car or xmas goat is it ur money?

5 Likes

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by 77up(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Tatafo himself , I like that man , he 'll do things to make people happy just for free without sponsoring .

I met him in one of his organised football show in Abuja stadium (Nigeria - Croatia, though the show was flub that day not his fault anyway) due to heavy downpour.

How wish some of this billionaire bloggers the likes of seun , linda and etc can be giving back to the society like him .

There is nothing important in buying unlimited millions of naira car for unborn kid , you can't even see seun himself , am sure many nairalanders still don't know him undecided

Lots of bloggers now paying their members some tokin for comment and others , just imagine nairaland do the same humm am sure many 'll do thanksgiving in church for what they make on nairaland grin .

Am not trying to fault them but actually appreciating the man (tafato) and telling them ( Linda and seun) to remember the poor ones too and give back what they can to the society (though nobody owe them but it's a plus for their existence)

My opinion thou cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by ogbu80(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
77up:
Tatafo himself , I like that man , he 'll do things to make people happy just for free without sponsoring .

I met him in one of his organised football show in Abuja stadium (Nigeria - Croatia, though the show was flub that day not his fault anyway) due to heavy downpour.

How wish some of this billionaire bloggers the likes of seun , linda and etc can be giving back to the society like him .

There is nothing important in buying unlimited millions of naira car for unborn kid , you can't even see seun himself , am sure many nairalanders still don't know him undecided

Lots of bloggers now paying their members some tokin for comment and others , just imagine nairaland do the same humm am sure many 'll do thanksgiving in church for what they make on nairaland grin .

Am not trying to fault them but actually appreciating the man (tafato) and telling them ( Linda and seun) to remember the poor ones too and give back what they can to the society (though nobody owe them but it's a plus for their existence)

My opinion thou cool
Do u know whether they give ananimously ?
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Susanbamidele(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Correct man
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by 77up(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
ogbu80:

Do u know whether they give ananimously ?
As a matter of fact my brother , I don't know but just in case if they don't.

note : am not castigating them , of cox who am I ? they worked for their fortunes and no one owes them but like I said , it's blessing to give.

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by bobokeshington: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg when will Seun & Linda do same? Na to dey chop their money alone dem sabi.... Stingy People!
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Funkybabee(f): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2018
God bless You back jare, na some people I pity their end go dey chop,hide and buy their son car for feferity..

they should kwontinue oo atleast we wanna enter 2019 now, let the end justify the race
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by JayEntaur(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Nice.
SDG Number 2: Zero hunger.
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by babatrigga(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Good one tatawetin grin

Abeg sheck below

Yvonne Nelson Calls John Dumelo A Fool After He Made A Joke About Bible Women

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/yvonne-nelson-calls-john-dumelo-fool.html
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2018
77up:

My opinion thou cool

Some people don't kiss & tell, I actually prefer them than noisemakers,

If a person is really giving it to HELP PEOPLE I see no reason why they will be snapping pictures & posting it on social media. Do you know thier are people who just go to hospitals & pay bills, feed hundreds of poor kids & orphans monthly without anybody knowing who they are.

I once worked for a man, I was in charge of one of 12 trucks that day, very early in the morning we went to a poor neighborhood, each door we keep a small bag of rice with 4 litres of oil. We just say it's from a good Samaritan,

The man still does this every year. But he never told anyone to broadcast his identity
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Jktmp3: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Life of a blogger
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by Passionate888: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas by wisdomremz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
When seun go do hin own giveaway
just staying

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cereal Is: / How Do I Treat My Pile. / Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.