Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart, I Need Advise. (Chronicle Of ZaddySuSu) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart, I Need Advise. (Chronicle Of ZaddySuSu) (360 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart, I Need Advise. (Chronicle Of ZaddySuSu) by Mimi222: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello everyone...  This was sent to me via our mail zaddysusu@gmail.com from a reader. Read and drop your advise.

"Hi zaddysusu... Plz i need your advice. Keep me anonymous. On Saturday evening around 8pm, I was in the market when a riot broke out among thugs and traders. It was so deadly that I had to hide my self in a street corner near to the market.
Then I received a call from my girlfriend to buy her food because she was hungry and has nothing to cook, her house is about 4km to the market where the riot broke out. Unfortunately all the traders had packed there goods and there's no other routes to her house than the market square. When I received her call she had the noise nd gun shot, she asked me where I was. I explained the scene and I pray that I will call her back because it was too difficult to hold a phone not to talk of making calls in such scene.
I got home and I called her back as I have promised and told her that I won't be able to bring her the food she requested, because of the riot that was going on every where around my street...
She was annoyed and she stated that she regret calling me nd I have always avoid to come to her house, though I have explained the nature of my job to her and how busy I am as a young server administrator.
Thus, she asked me not to call her again in my life, she has blocked me from her social media accounts. 
Our relationship is 4yrs and I have been to doing my best to care for her and I did not cheat on her since we started dating till this moment. Despite all that I discovered about her few months ago that she's in serious relationship with other guy.
Dear bro nd sis kindly advice me and judge me if I am guilty.."

Plz drop your comment in our blog comment section by clicking the link below.
https://zaddysusu..com/2018/12/chronicle-of-zsb-reader-my-girlfriend.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Dating Site In The World? / Fcmb Deducting Stamp Duty Charges From My Savings Account / Young Girls Dating Very Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.