Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41113 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Googledman: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by MadamVanessa(f): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.

963 Likes 59 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by N3wman: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Abeg make both of una getat

419 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Dude move on she already has gotten another bf she wanted to use that as an excuse if i where you i pretend that i don't give a shit about her tongue and watch how it goes she blocked you on all social means u need to start looking for another girl to replace her ass

227 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Kantebets(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

you were dating your self bro
The girl has another guy
Learn!

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Skyfornia(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Face your book

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by rickpat(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2022
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by DanseMacabre(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmmm.

My brother you don't need anyone to read the handwriting on the wall for you, cos it's as legible as Bleep.

Count your losses and move on: it's over.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by chatinent: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2022
National cake dey pain when na you lose pass.

But you just got served, chief.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by EmzyT: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Oga, that's one of the silliest reason to break up with someone!

Another Maga (A.k.a Highest Bidder) has Surfaced. Therefore, your chapter in her life is closed! Do not try to Simp around by forcing things!

MOVE ON!!!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Locoxcobajrn: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Move on bro find another girl asap
No time if she that you move on she will come back and if she didn't come back leave her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Oturatetuala(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Move on.. happy Easter to y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Good development

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Mustiboy(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2022
It's funny how y'all tolerate all kinds of nonsense from these girls.

I know it's not easy to emotionally detach from a person you've known for half a year, but please dump her the same way she dumped you. She's an unreasonable girl. Forget her ass.

But don't be surprised when she comes back sometime later and say you didn't fight to have her back. Dumb girl

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by omanupo: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Baba you don collect. Find a serious babe. That one no serious at all.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Richsteemit: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Rubbish. All this stupid post wey lala and co always put for front page. Wetin make we do?? I dey fast make one person no vex meoo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Sarsaproko: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Tell her to fucck off!...and move on..

You be man!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by slawormiir: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pusssy ass niggarrs every where always crying for love

Ogbeni...don't call her...don't look for her...

Women see you as a weak man when you are always scared to lose her..

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by holluwizzy: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
My brother take hrt.

That gender is complicated.

Meanwhile, we need to hear her own side of the story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Brendaniel: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Na wa...
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Emily22(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
You are the one dating her

Now let's turn the table, if she send you that sticker, I am sure you will smile and reply her with another funny sticker.

Now let's forget sticker

You are the only one in that relationship, next time a girl replies you with "it's over " , just say "I wish you best of love"

MAN UP

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Your friend is right: She was looking for an opportunity to dump you. So now, give yourself some self-respect and move on.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Ur girlfriend is Judah iscariot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by BigYash: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
grin She wasn't dating you in the first place,na only you just dey date yourself for five months.Her real boyfriend don show for easter celebration.

Go take some redpills and be wise.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Its either she needed a reason to stick with her main boyfriend or you both differ on what you call jokes.
Either way Easter o...I'm not sure you are happy so na only Easter I fit talk...

I remember telling my latest gf that I'd luv to cum in her a##. She thought I was joking. Her a## currently thinks differently. So you see, what she called a joke her a## now takes seriously.
Your joke might mean something else to somebody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by treatise: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Just thank your God it happened just after 5 months not after wedding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by bonnyhope: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2022
So some people are still taking relationships seriously

Shmm..m

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by EmekaMD(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2022
1. You are simply insensitive and plain silly to say the least.
2. Yeah she doesn't like you and has always wanted an opportunity to kick your butt off the window. And there you go.
3. Move on and be better next time. Don't go begging her. If she wants you she'll text you again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.