Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos (36799 Views)

Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Holumhidey:
if nwaamaikpe was here, i knew he would say something.....
is he Dead now?

1 Like

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by vioment: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Proactive measures. Una try, who no like dem family.
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
You guys are funny trying to label Rivers state a terrible state because of a missing person or one crime or the other. Ritual killing that is almost three per day in Lagos is ignored. Ogun home to ritualist is kept in the cooler, but rivers state is just in the news for bad publicity. In Lagos here, do you know how people are kidnapped and murdered? Make una just shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ishilove:
You really need to stop writing in shorthand. No one can understand
i understood it..u actually didnt grow up speaking pidgen english
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by pussyeater(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
If I be police and I find am, I go first yansh diz one b4 I realease am
grin grin

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by pussyeater(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Vtrd:

Then politicians are the ones responsible for these missing people most of the time .

It was in the same Rivers state they saw one single female breast on the street.
Wetin you con take the bress do?

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Macdav(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2018
The power dat brought Lazarus back to life, will bring you back to your love ones safely!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Volcano12(f): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
grin grin
Wizard!!!!!!na im be ur first name,agbayaaah
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Volcano12(f): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Really heart breaking to search for a love one in this period where the elections is fast approaching and where ritual activities is on the rise.

Even a mother hen gets restless when one of her chicken goes missing.

Dear Lord, this one is your daughter, please let her return home unharmed.
You've always answered my prayers.
Amen and Amen

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by UfuomaUN(m): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2018
andyanders:
Rivers state should be declared the worst state to live in Africa. The rate of crime in Rivers state has turned out to be a very big concern to Nigeria and the entire Africa.
Since the past 4 yrs, Rivers state has turned to be noted for death at the ratio of 5 per day.
Funny enough a ratio of 5per/day is a good statistic.

N/B: RS has a population of 7m
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by frozen70(f): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
grin grin

Always make sensible comments or you keep quiet

This is a sensitive issue and don't bring your stupidity to it

Always keep your mouth in one corner
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Abee79(m): 2:41am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
grin grin
God have mercy on your soul undecided
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nature8(m): 3:16am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Really heart breaking to search for a love one in this period where the elections is fast approaching and where ritual activities is on the rise.

Even a mother hen gets restless when one of her chicken goes missing.

Amen
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Vtrd: 3:32am On Dec 27, 2018
pussyeater:

Wetin you con take the bress do?
Are you okay?
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by KingThreatzz: 3:39am On Dec 27, 2018
May she be found. Nothing will take me to Rivers state
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by dingbang(m): 4:17am On Dec 27, 2018
Maybe she ran away from home because her parents werent treating her right
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Resener12(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2018
vipez:

You're dumb.
You’re the dumb one because he is a prev and not dumb
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mardy14: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2018
she will be found IJN
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Kharol1234: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Ishilove:

ok sir
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Kharol1234: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Ishilove:

ok ma/sir
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2018
probably gone to casablanca for christmas business, she will return after the holidays.

rivers girls just like to sneak out to have sex, do drugs and other vices when the have the opportunity.
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2018
She'll return bk, maybe she go collect big pin charger from chinedu

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Military0001: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2018
May God please help our country Nigeria,this sudden disappearance of people is becoming painful and unbearable.
Sometime this year my course-mate back then in the University got missing in this same Port-Harcout.
God please save our dear country from this manace.

Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Efforts are being made to locate a 20-year-old lady identified as Laura Tamabari Atih, who is said to be missing in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. 

According to reports, the young lady left home for work on 15th December and hasn't been seen since then (almost two weeks now). 

The mother of the missing girl who is a widow, burst into tears while narrating the story of her missing daughter, Laura Tamabari Atih.

The woman who is very worried, said since the ugly incident on the 15 December 2018, eating and sleeping has been difficult for her. 

The mother said if not for prayers and the other three children, life was gradually becoming meaningless without seeing her daughter.

She appealed to all security agencies to assist in rescuing her daughter.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/laura-tamabari-atih-20-year-old-girl-missing-in-port-harcourt.html
ugly incidence to a pretty lady.
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
grin grin

Bombastic element
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by baillers123: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
hmmmmmm. i wont lie. that girl is not alive
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by faithfull18(f): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
I pray she is found alive and in one piece.
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kennys: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Even a mother hen gets restless when one of her chicks goes missing.

Amen. God protection on her.
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by offidehogaga22(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2018
na so them nearly kidnap my gf for the same port harcourt if nr be God
Re: Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos by iwezouprince(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
I love her and is my world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police / Osmond Eweka Who 'Scammed Job Seekers' In New York Beg Court To Visit Nigeria / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.