Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics (2841 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Atheists And Agnostics Of Nairaland, What Made You Change Your Beliefs? / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by hahn(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
I have never met an irreligious girl. I am not an atheist but I don't go to church, I believe there is a creator and I pray and "he" answers me. Though, I don't kneel and close my eyes praying, I just talk to my mind.

I wish I have a girl who's irreligious it would be awesome. But all the ones I meet are religious nut heads. One vigil to another, I can't do that thing.

But hey, new year eve am gonna be in the presence of the lord for cross over. I'll do that for my mama even though she knows I don't go to church no more grin grin grin

Can you share an audio recording of god answering you please? I want to know what his voice sounds like

1 Like

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
hahn:

Can you share an audio recording of god answering you please? I want to know what his voice sounds like
I have two instances so powerful that what I called for came to be. Look man, I know what I know, I choose to ascribe it to the creator, the one who sees our soul in pure form, the one who judges mankind for good and bad rather than religion or tribe.

It is my own religion and am OK with it.

I don't have problem with atheist really, so long every one respects his or her self.

It's that simple. Let's not go that way, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Not even god grin

1 Like

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
budaatum:

Oh thank you. She is indeed. I'm going to call her and tell her you said so!
Yes please. It was heart warming to read about her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by budaatum: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
easy mama, am a young man in late 20s. No chance.

But we could be pals you know
Even 19 sef, you can't have her! Lol! grin
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
budaatum:

Even 19 sef, you can't have her! Lol! grin
Haha madam relax na, I never said am looking for a wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by budaatum: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Haha madam relax na, I never said am looking for a wife. grin
Well, you know what you guys are like. Sometime now, you'd be asking me to call you daddy, so I'm guarding my interest before it's too late.
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by johnydon22(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
hahn:

When you say a few how many is that exactly?

Uuuhm, like 3
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by Ranchhoddas: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
LoJ:
I have only dated religious ladies. Religion is just an opinion, and when there is attempt to forceful convert (the) other(s) it is something I can comfortably go along with. If na pray you go pray, weting concern me.

in fact I love some aspects of religion sef. the meditating part, contemplation, the music, I find it very useful. People should learn not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The whole characteristics of a partner can't be reduced to his religious affiliations.
This is everything I want to say and more. I don't see how being religious is a problem at all in a partner. If you think something is inefficacious, what harm could possibly result from it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
I have two instances so powerful that what I called for came to be. Look man, I know what I know, I choose to ascribe it to the creator, the one who sees our soul in pure form, the one who judges mankind for good and bad rather than religion or tribe.

I don't have problem with atheist really, so long every one respects his or her self.

It's that simple. Let's not go that way, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Not even god grin

We know, we just think if you are convinced a god exists then probably your reason can convince others especially if you say you have evidence of this god.
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by LordReed(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This is everything I want to say and more. I don't see how being religious is a problem at all in a partner. If you think something is inefficacious, what harm could possibly result from it?

Quite a bit if the persons are fanatical about it. There are people being robbed of their wealth and health because of these types of inefficacious beliefs.
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

We know, we just think if you are convinced a god exists then probably your reason can convince others especially if you say you have evidence of this god.
Lolz. Good night grin
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

I have met a few, ma, being one. But there aren't many openly atheist females as the cost of admitting it is huge.

You are female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by budaatum: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2018
1Sharon:

You are female?
I am buda.
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2018
hahn:

All I can say about your issue is that you are not ready to settle down or maybe you have been heartbroken to the point where you find it hard to fall in love.

Personally I have been married for about 5 years now and I remembered I and my wife used to kneel down and pray together. That was until the day I realised that we were talking to ourselves and decided to dump god in the trash where it belongs.

I an my wife are still very much in love and we now have a little boy who turned 1 in November.

We still gist for hours, mostly gossiping about other people lol, and still argue and fight over nothing and still enjoy each other's company.

I work from home and I am so glad I am able to spend every day with my wife and son especially watching my son grow. It is a beautiful experience.

That said I can confidently say that our love for each other has grown significantly after dumping god. There is more of a need to please and show love each other instead of dividing that love with an imaginary psychopath.

Wait, you and ur wife became atheists together? shocked cheesy
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by 1Sharon(f): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2018
janettee:
I really like this thread smiley.

My partner is agnostic. I could never be with a religious person for real. No matter how open minded they might be, it's just a turn off lol.

For me I don't mind if the person is religious, whether Muslim or Christian as long as they are liberal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by hahn(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
1Sharon:

Wait, you and ur wife became atheists together? shocked cheesy

I dumped the idea first and after a lot of arguments and discussions she has dumped it too but sometimes we still argue and all that but it is now an excuse to gist
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by hahn(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2018
johnydon22:

Uuuhm, like 3

Na so. Keep it up
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by hahn(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:

Summary: I don't have a picture. Just accept with faith.

I jump and pass
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
hahn:

Summary: I don't have a picture. Just accept with faith.

I jump and pass
grin grin grin
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
HardMirror:
would reply you by tomorrow. Not in a good mood right now.
Am waiting o
Re: Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics by kkins25(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
budaatum:

No! You cannot marry her! I don't want another daddy. Thank you.
hahahaha hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face / Allahu Akbar-rare Pictures Of Prophet Muhammed (SWA) Belongings / Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.