Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group (43330 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Share Pictures Of Your Christmas Food Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar!
smile... we know your kind.sorry ,you are in pain
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by gazal05(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
I still ponder on what our religion leaders preach,we've really being divided

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by muffyt05: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
God bless you sister. Religion has been one of the major challenges to Nigeria. Rather than unite us, it has divided us and make us not only hate ourselves but relate with each other based on religious beliefs rather than love and humanity. The love for humanity is no longer there if it's not a Christian or Muslim brother.
Forget the Muslim name, was born a Muslim but converted a long time ago, but I made a promise never to profile people based on their religious practices. Whether you be christain, Muslim, or babalawo, won't ever affect my relationship with you, that to me is humanity ahead of religion.

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Evercurious(f): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Read the screenshots below...na wa o!

Bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Funky123(f): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eversince I've joined fin,i have known this group to be a group where woman stand up to talk and help each other,And i haven't seen a post that support a woman raising head against the husband,so if you really care to know which platform this lady was blocked from,then do your investigation because i know Fin don't just block with any reason.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Every body wey vibe me, make he go hug transformer......I b christain and i dy chop ram meat for salah celebration like mad..if u tink say u holy, baba step aside......My muslim padi, abeg how next year go be na smileyEvery body wey vibe me, make he go hug transformer......I b christain and i dy chop ram meat for salah celebration like mad..if u tink say u holy, baba step aside......My muslim padi, abeg how next year go be na

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Abdbaba: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Oponel1962: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Islam is a religion of by force by fire

2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
I'M Pride: pls stop
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by jamislaw(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
oshe11:
She shouldnt have given out her address, "they" might come to kill her this night for collecting food from "infidels" cos its against the religion of "piss"

You must be out of your hypocritical Mind, do you eat Muslim or sallah food?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Nasir123(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin

Thank God say she get SENSE!
May Allah bless her n her wisdom. Amin!
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by oshe11: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
jamislaw:
You must be out of your hypocritical Mind, do you eat Muslim or sallah food?
Carry ram come give me, na action go answer your question

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abbeyrazaq20:
Ignorance at its peak. Eating Christmas's foods doesn't mean you are tolerant or a good believer and not eating doesn't mean you are hypocrite or intolerance. Everyone will act on the level of understanding of their various religious.

Most of my friends dont eat salah foods and we are still good because I respect their view and I don't eat Christmas foods also and we are doing great together.
She was driving a point on the hypocrisy of many Nigerians it goes beyond tolerance

7 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by iyapont: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:

oya tell me say u no dey self-service??
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by AlphaStyles(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
watin concern me christmas and sallah food i dy chop and devour the bones sef
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Elliot2(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2018
yesterday,I happened to entertain over three hausa Muslim guys who came to celebrate with me; surprisingly, I enjoyed more the feeling of love and togetherness that their presence brought to me as compared to the multitude of people who share same religious ideology with me. Now,it is my desire to visit the mosque one of these days. Love and peace is the message !!!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Abraham1997(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2018
haha, what a nice one, i dont just know why some people just develop some kind hatry for others, thank God i am not that religious, you guys are talk of division between the two religion what of denominational spirit that is working in our mist? All less That spirit is conquer and subdue there will be no unity, I am the church so no one should ask me why he/she didnt see me in their church.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by uncjay(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2018
dominique:
To be sincere, we've never been more divided along religious lines as we currently are. It's like our religious leaders are teaching us to be more intolerant of one another. When we were younger, Christians celebrate with Muslims and vice versa. Now people are trying to prove their holiness by showing disdain towards other religions, not right at all. Inspite of our holiness, crime is at an all time high, makes me wonder exactly what these religious leaders are preaching.

I won't be surprised if it's that silly FIN group she's talking about.

That was how one foolish Islamic fanatic posted on here last Friday how it's haram to celebrate Christmas and inciting all manner of historic jamborees to back his ill and mentally deranged claim...

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by kumakunta: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Go to the Islamic section on Nairaland and see how much hates those guys habour against other religions especially Christianity.

*Spits*

Why the hate you guys habour for Islam is on every section even on politics , cars or romance section. Hypocrites acting cool. Like you guys don’t term our salah meat sacrifice and forbidden .

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Judybash93(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:
Hypocrisy was conceived and birthed successfully in Nigeria.

I was born into a Christian family and one of the critical lessons that my mum placed in me right from a young age was religious tolerance. I've never missed any sallah celebration or anything that had to do with our neighbors religious festival. They also always graced our religious festivals with their hidjab and all and we loved it. My people, the bottom line here is that we're all humans and if we want to live happily as one, we should be ready to live together regardless of race, tribe, religion and whatsoever social constructs that seem to divide us.

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2018
oshe11:
She shouldnt have given out her address, "they" might come to kill her this night for collecting food from "infidels" cos its against the religion of "piss"

Growing up, I was also fed with that crap. Don't eat salah food bla,dont eat Christmas food. Aside our religious leaders, I think Parents have a lot of work to do if really we want to enjoy maximum peace in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by babeosisi: 1:48am On Dec 27, 2018
That her jollof dey give me longer throat
Na only her get all that food plus the drinks
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Demol4trillions(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2018
A Life Without Selections Or Being Principled Is Out Of Faith And I May Regard Such Person As Pig Which Is Omnivores. It Eats Everything. God Almighty Created All For Our Good But Selected Some To Be Harmful. HE selected for Adam And Eve Those Not To Eat But When The Ate What Happened? Gbogbo Ejo Koni Jije O...
Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by noscarn91(m): 2:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Naija women and food , smh

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by aksule(m): 3:33am On Dec 27, 2018
This drew my attention to all these my religion abhors this or that /this is halal or haram thing. We are made to understand that we worship one God thru respective religious outfits. All these haram or halal foods are created by God depending on how you turn it into something else e. g turning beans into bean cake etc.
Could it be then that the human beings created also by God is the Haram or halal that God forbids or the food or animals.
While we are busy chasing shadows, the western countries that do not give a damn about all these man made differences are advancing technologically, and the irony; is we can't survive without them, so to say. I just believe we are deceiving ourselves period..

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by jaxxy(m): 3:50am On Dec 27, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Growing up, I was also fed with that crap. Don't eat salah food bla,dont eat Christmas food. Aside our religious leaders, I think Parents have a lot of work to do if really we want to enjoy maximum peace in this nation.

There even families who have both Christians and Muslims members would they say they won’t eat their relations food cos its Christmas or sallah festivity?

Even if we shud go spiritual deep. What defiles a person is his thoughts not what he eats. Was the food not created by God?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by IchBinBrait(m): 4:00am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Na every thread you dey post this unverified info..?? Anyway congrats on your 2018 celibacy.. but note that the year hasn't ended.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Emceesaka: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2018
I am a guy from a Muslim home dating a lady from a deep Christian home, whenever it's Sallah she comes to my house to cook the food without eating out of the food and during any Christian festive, I go to her house and eat food in her house. Nothing concern me jareee. Food na Food

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Mac2016(m): 4:19am On Dec 27, 2018
I doubt if God is interested in religion. He needs your sacred heart and soul

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by Emceesaka: 4:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Abraham1997:
haha, what a nice one, i dont just know why some people just develop some kind hatry for others, thank God i am not that religious, you guys are talk of division between the two religion what of denominational spirit that is working in our mist? All less That spirit is conquer and subdue there will be no unity, I am the church so no one should ask me why he/she didnt see me in their church.

Very funny you

1 Like

Re: Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2018
me i like the sugar part ??anybody know her number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.