Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi (26304 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: Account Officer/bookkeeper (1 Year Experience) / Fortunate Step Resource (gnld) Neolife / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by rali123(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2018
I have a friend who is into it and always complaining too, no returns yet...

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by theapeman4: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2018
p3kdudu:
@godson I only trusted the MD , n gave him benefit of doubts. A woman cant rob me off my money lik that. Hahaha. I am not such a guy. I knew alot about neolife while doing the business. Just that I over trusted dem and over worked. Thats y. I would hav done as u did. But I knw the MD is so broke he can't even pay me bak the cups or money. Even if I lock him up? He is so so broke now. Wat do U hav me do? He was just doing as the oda MD"s taught him. Wit hope that he wil step up also. . .Things are so hard for him now. NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED BRO.
he is so broke! undecided

You see your problem! Did you check his bank account?

Are you sure you are a Nigerian!

You look so dumb

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Nathdoug(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2018
G
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Max international..
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by BabaCommander: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Sorry but..
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Damfostopper(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Too long.... all I know is GNLD is scam....

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Oweku: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Sorry... I don't even talk to them.. Because their mouth is like sugar..

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Forget this rubbish you are saying. If a guy could scam you this way, I wonder what Bola with big nyash will do to you. Bro, I can't sugar coat this you were very stupid. Damn! I feel like giving you 6 hot slaps.
bola with big yansh will bankrupt this guy......hahahaha
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2018
teamb:
p3kdudu I was once a GNLD distributor for 3yrs in Lagos, from what u stated here GNLD doesn't work dis way also GNLD distributor website is GNLD.com and u can login with ur ID number and pin. GNLD is real but U have been scam I will recommend u get the police involved
gnld na scam...I have never heard one single success story about them...it is always extortion!!!

7 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by ManTiger(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2018
God forbid devil to read this trash.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by babyfaceafrica: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2018
theapeman4:
he is so broke! undecided
You see your problem! Did you check his bank account?
Are you sure you are a Nigerian!
You look so dumb
OP is annoying....

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by akinbodma(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2018
I almost enter GNLD scam back in 2016,
Their appearance pissed me off,
I stood up and ask the director ....with all the money you claim to have why can't you get yourself cooperate Italian shoe, why is your jacket dirty and old, then me and my friend angryly work out of the meeting

14 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Asquare84(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Paste the picture of the MD and the office for people to learn a lesson

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Nelsizzy(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2018
p3kdudu:
@greenmonk tell me abt the project. Chat me up on facebook page @p3kdudu or Instagram @p3kdudu1 lets talk.
Already selling yourself again. I have one multi dimensional marketing platform you join with 20k and earn 10k weekly. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Avizizo(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
I'm also a victim of their scam sometimes ago. I still remember how I lost my money and enery going from iIe to ibadan to receive a fake lecture. I wonder how C.A.C registered this companies with fake names. EFCC should take a good look at this issue on time because this people are the real fraudster more deadly than Yahoo boys. They are scamming a poor job seekers of their hard earnings. I feel your pain brother.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by kelvinovie25(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
If you had invested all those cash in Bitcoin, by now you would be swimming in cash.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Jabioro: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2018
For those who cared to listen,the first day l saw GNLD and the likes, l new they're registered cooperate scammers..

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2018
You should have asked questions before investing such huge sums.

Also, you didn't see returns yet you recruited people who used borrowed money?

All I can say is, It is Well.

How to Make Over 3,000 Naira Daily
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by consultancy: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2018
it beats my imagination why you kept on paying more and more when they never fulfilled any of the many promises they made to you? a normal person would stop once they detect they are being ripped off, but you, you continued to pay more and more and more, even went on to recruit many more innocent people. could this be a case of you being a mugu or what?

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2018
U can make your comments but no insults or abusive words.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2018
if u had expended all that energy and money into bread and akara biz i swear by now you for don buy land and build houses in A.J city.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by ghettochild4u(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2018
As learned as u sound.. Am surprised u never travelled to Lagos headquarter to find out if hes really one of theirs... Even when u saw the signs, u still kept working... My guy, e b like say na jazz dey work for ur body back then... U shd make a formal report in police station explaining all his illegal mode of operating his own gnld...
I did gnld too cos I paid 11500back then
And I quit because of their sweet mouth n the fact I can't recruit people knowing d stress involve n d kinda of people in my environment...
People that go to chemist even when dey are sick n pay less than 300naira to get back their health, shey na dem go but tre en en abi na CNN sef..
All those money u paid could have been put to good use....

9 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by ghettochild4u(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
if u had expended all that energy and money into bread and akara biz i swear by now you for don buy land and build houses in A.J city.
I swear u r damn right... This lil business are damn so profitable
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by ABIODUN105(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2018
GNLD is a big scam am also a victim of there scam
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by cinderellashoes(f): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
I lost ten k to them and afterwards they asked me to pay 70k for drugs and that was when I realized that it was all a lie. Till date, none of them has contacted me about the ten k I paid and ask why I didn't return.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Jackossky(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
cinderellashoes:
I lost ten k to them and afterwards they asked me to pay 70k for drugs and that was when I realized that it was all a lie. Till date, none of them has contacted me about the ten k I paid and ask why I didn't return.

grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by NewCaliYork: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2018
omojeesu:
I'm so sorry about all these if indeed this is true.

This gives a bad story about multilevel network marketing. But this is only the bad and ugly picture. There's lots of good in it in my opinion.

No human system is perfect. There will always be greedy and selfish people in all human organizations.

You may wish to try Max International
See the name Max International Scammers
There have never been any good in multilevel marketing,Y’all should get a life and stop promoting BS,haggard looking people on foot,no cars telling you how you can earn millions,it’s until people start beating y’all up for giving them flyers before y’all we desist.

max.com/585305
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Larryfest(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Have been unfortunate to be at the Gbagada office once and all i could see written all over them was slavery, scam and servitude just don't know why some people don't get it..

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by kinglad: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Seasons Greetings
Register your bussiness name, company, school, association /club, church /mosque name with corporate affairs commission.
House / Land for sale or lease. Rent accomodation.
Contact: Kinglad Associates 07088881366, 07055263050 or kingladassociates@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'how To Answer The Question, "How Much Do We Pay You?"' / CV/Resume Tips To Get The Interview / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.