Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi (26347 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: Account Officer/bookkeeper (1 Year Experience) / Fortunate Step Resource (gnld) Neolife / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
I started it . but am not sure neolife will see it yet. Which 1 is the official neolife page on instagram and twitter. Do they really have?
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

Of Nairaland
it should . how do I make it or what does it take to make it trend on nairaland?
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:
I started it . but am not sure neolife will see it yet. Which 1 is the official neolife page on instagram and twitter. Do they really have?
I'm not sure about instagram but Twitter is @GNLDNeolife

Add hashtag
#GNLD
#Neolife
#GNLDNeolife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Reussite: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:

How can 1 get to talk to Jerry Brassfield or Kendra brassfield or the major Nigeria neolife representative? If only it can be possible? This fraud wil stop all over nigeria. I knw of Egugu General and how all these people including the MD bow to his feet lik a god&worship him with songs of praises on daily basis in his presence &abscence . . . like a small cult...
Is it really possible to get their attention and even if we succeed will they ever believe us?
It really does feel like a cult.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2018
The number Iroko gave me to use to chat wit & call him stopped going tru after he handed power over to our MD on the 6th month...He suddently stoped replying me on facebook as he used to. Wen all the incentive issues came up? I spoke to him face2face about it. He told me not to worry.I should keep working.I stil told me again on Facebook...As of now? He blocked me on facebook. As he has gotten what he wanted.

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Emmanuel okorie Iroko kept making false promises to me.He was in control of the business as of then. So he knew more about my issues than Fortune.
When you go tru his fb wall. You see him traveling around. How did he step up? Some day, they will reap what they all sow.

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2018
Reussite:
@p3kdudu I totally relate with all you stated here. After spending 6months with them, there was nothing to show for it. Ours was in the Lagos branch directly headed by the MD himself(Egugu 1 or whatever he calls himself) and his sister Ebere who simply is the real devil in the biz. When I realised the lies and secrecy in the business I began to discourage new recruits from paying their franchise and step up money. Lotta people went as far borrowing just to invest in the business with the promise of getting their money back in a month time and having their live changed.
Some of the ladies who they celebrate as directors or SD use their body as collateral to the several investors that they bring into the business. The deceit and the brainwashing was just too much. I was lucky my dad gave me the money for the step up unlike most of my friends who are now in chronic debt with inability to pay back.
I still wonder till date how I allowed myself to be cajoled into blessing the MD, singing some useless motivational songs, believing I would make wealth from the biz ...it really does feel like they use jazz on people because the rate at which people pay the 40k franchise money on induction day is alarming. They use the pictures and videos of 5 Diamond Shakirat to further deceive people and extort money from them and showing us videos of people who travelled to Mauritius, SA and the likes. Before I left I made sure I discouraged a good number of my recruits out of the business. GNLD biz was really a bondage. We really need to take these guys down like sincerely. angry

This was the same issues that happened in Forunate Step Resources the ladies I was recruiting? from my Facebook list . the MD Fortune and his Boy Johnson Ogah wil be selecting them and disturbing,seducing,luring,distracting and inviting them to his under-furnished house to come and cook for them and all wat trash...Some of them girls got disappointed and quitted.I kept wondering why the girls where not stable.MD wil be taking them out and promising them heaven n hell. Making them quit.Later he will be pretending and denying it.telling us we shouldn't date each other... See a prove from 1 of the victim. My watapp crashed.I would have dropped more screenshots of my chats wit Iroko and Fortune and some girls who he&his Boy frustrated to quit.. What could be more annoying? When you building another is destroying it...& pretending like he is building with you. While they divert all my incentives and funds to their accounts and act like they are helping me solve the problem. The same person who is robbing you is the person investing the case and trying to help you solve the problem...All the MD"s there are just the same . If u dnt talk,act and think lik them? ('Your head no correct!' ) you wil never be an MD. Even if you are supposed to be based on all your achievements and time spents& targets reached...

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2018
This the table they used to deceive people to make payments. Telling you after paying the #76k or #152k u get incentives of 25k or 50k and motivate u wit Kalu Ikechukwu stories and all kinda quotes and shouting into ur ear,persuading you to pay in somtin to upload your form(there is notin lik uploading form there) they ask you to make the payment instantly cash,transfer to the MD"s account,30mins go home come bak...

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS BUSINESS AND 419? Its da same Frauds , same mood of operations. . . No difference.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Reussite: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
p3kdudu:

This was the same issues that happened in Forunate Step Resources the ladies I was recruiting? from my Facebook list . the MD Fortune and his Boy Johnson Ogah wil be selecting them and disturbing,seducing,luring,distracting and inviting them to his under-furnished house to come and cook for them and all wat trash...Some of them girls got disappointed and quitted.I kept wondering why the girls where not stable.MD wil be taking them out and promising them heaven n hell. Making them quit.Later he will be pretending and denying it.telling us we shouldn't date each other... See a prove from 1 of the victim. My watapp crashed.I would have dropped more screenshots of my chats wit Iroko and Fortune and some girls who he&his Boy frustrated to quit.. What could be more annoying? When you building another is destroying it...& pretending like he is building with you. While they divert all my incentives and funds to their accounts and act like they are helping me solve the problem. The same person who is robbing you is the person investing the case and trying to help you solve the problem...All the MD"s there are just the same . If u dnt talk,act and think lik them? ('Your head no correct!' ) you wil never be an MD. Even if you are supposed to be based on all your achievements and time spents& targets reached...
U can imagine. They really are all the same. It's just a pity some of those girls don't get to deduce the deceit of these guys before falling prey.
It's only those who are like them and speak like them that they render their unfortunate assistance. sad
It is well bro. Old things are passed away. Let's look forward to a greater 2019 away from negative individuals like them.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by MyGeneration(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
I wish I can go to one of this gnld stuff I swear I go cast the place scatter every where

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2019
MyGeneration:
I wish I can go to one of this gnld stuff I swear I go cast the place scatter every where
If u are in makurdi . u need to go there and see what is happening there daily. Its at high level makurdi,behind rain oil filling station at the blue and yellow plaza on top of evidence barbing salon. Along the road to st Joseph nyima. This is the MD"s Facebook account. U dnt need to look around . thats the Guy who all the money enters his account. Over 2.7million+ in 1year generated by my team alone. Yet he claims he is broke and he is owing me & most of my recuits their supplements & cash(the same money he told me he never invested & wanted to use to open office elsewhere this January)....I keep wondering where the whole money paid went to (how can som1 be so mean?) .If u wanna go for the screening to c what am saying? Call the MD @ 08060235039 tell him u were invited for screening, he wil happily direct u to his office...

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by dafido: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2019
I don't know why you would pay all these monies without result. I work with an mlm company in the US here in Nigeria. Our trainings are obviously free with amazing incentives. Everyone is trained professionally in the business and they kickstart their businesses easily. It is well structured in the ideal way in which anyone can make more, it is not those ones at the top of the chain or whatever it is purely performance based. It's not surprising to see recent recruits making more than some leaders.
Why were you paying directly to people's account? Wow. Maybe i don't know nigerian mlms. We dont carry any product, we dont collect anyone's money, nobody collects our money either.
I believe if i just entered one of your seminars, i wud see red flags in everything, i wudn't work with such organisation.

So, be informed. Don't let good opportunities pass you by because of a bad one. I would recommend you get the police involved to get your money back. What nonsense. That is broad daylight robbery. It must stop.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
dafido:
I don't know why you would pay all these monies without result. I work with an mlm company in the US here in Nigeria. Our trainings are obviously free with amazing incentives. Everyone is trained professionally in the business and they kickstart their businesses easily. It is well structured in the ideal way in which anyone can make more, it is not those ones at the top of the chain or whatever it is purely performance based. It's not surprising to see recent recruits making more than some leaders.
Why were you paying directly to people's account? Wow. Maybe i don't know nigerian mlms. We dont carry any product, we dont collect anyone's money, nobody collects our money either.
I believe if i just entered one of your seminars, i wud see red flags in everything, i wudn't work with such organisation.

So, be informed. Don't let good opportunities pass you by because of a bad one. I would recommend you get the police involved to get your money back. What nonsense. That is broad daylight robbery. It must stop.
U are rite. Its not Nigerian mlm. its Gnld franchise companies in nigeria. The MD"s place theirself at a god-like position where all the other partners have to worship&hon our & kneel at their feels.Where the fate of the recruits are determined by the MD,weda u work so hard or not? If the MD says u will not grow? U will still not grow.cos he collects ur money&makes ur products orders.he alone has access to ur businesses online.he can equally invest ur money into another person"s business, or into his own business.According to wat he revealed to me? All da partners must contribute 3recruits to his personal business(converting people's efforts&investments to grow himself) No matter how hard you work? You are just working to make more cash for the MD...He will hardly allow you see your business online on his phone,even wen u ask for it,he wil be reluctant about it...or he wil only show u wat he wants u to see & tell u long stories to encourage u to keep working for him...Because he is not honest&transparent in deaing with people. Yet dey give u the impression that ABSOULUTE INTEGRITY IS THERE 1ST CORE VALUES.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by dafido: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
p3kdudu:

U are rite. Its not Nigerian mlm. its Gnld franchise companies in nigeria. The MD"s place theirself at a god-like position where all the other partners have to worship&hon our & kneel at their feels.Where the fate of the recruits are determined by the MD,weda u work so hard or not? If the MD says u will not grow? U will still not grow.cos he collects ur money&makes ur products orders.he alone has access to ur businesses online.he can equally invest ur money into another person"s business, or into his own business.According to wat he revealed to me? All da partners must contribute 3recruits to his personal business(converting people's efforts&investments to grow himself) No matter how hard you work? You are just working to make more cash for the MD...He will hardly allow you see your business online on his phone,even wen u ask for it,he wil be reluctant about it...or he wil only show u wat he wants u to see & tell u long stories to encourage u to keep working for him...Because he is not honest&transparent in deaing with people. Yet dey give u the impression that ABSOULUTE INTEGRITY IS THERE 1ST CORE VALUES.

God help us all sir.
Join companies that are transparent and engage highly in team building and capacity development. Because it is teamwork that makes the dreamwork.
Happy new year sir.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
I joined longrich with 9800.Just recruited 3ppl . got paid 8100 da nxt week. While I worked wit gnld Fortunate Step Resources neolife business for 1year n recruited 55personal recruits n 121team total downlines. Yet no kobo.invested 280k+. Wat is da perfect description of fraud& witchcraft? & Da MD was telling me to keep working for him...I wish I knew abt longrich long ago..

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fortunate Step Resources is a big waste of time and money. Wil not advice any1 to do such business. Neolife , Gnld is enslavement. 1 of sa worse mlm businesses u can ever try.
Dey promise u financial freedom n enslave u
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by engrchina2016(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2019
I Like this dude already ����
Godson213:
If your fellow man can chop your eye like this I wonder what a ordinary woman will do to manipulate your soul. Too soft for my liking.

You for bust the bubble and tell your recruits say na scam say make every body run. Just say shout day run everywhere for the office shout At the top of your voice

Oh boy 4 years ago I go one gnld at gbagada. The street make sense. That time I day work like slave for my aunty then. I day street . Na so them talk emerald and diamond and director and later divide us to pay 15k. They now started turning it to threats when people weren’t responding. Then I shouted ‘Scam run E sare ‘ ‘Ole’ they stole my money. I just say run enter all the office. I swear na mopol come and I tell mopol them collect my 52k and I thought they want to give me job. They asked for oga no body came out. We no discovered the building Happened to be a rented one. Then I pointed to one guy I saw on stage as Diamond director Motivating youths. They held him and he produced 52k. I gave the mopols 10k.

Their mama!! This is lagos shine your eyes. No day do like mumu
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Now Gnld neolife business has increase dia montly traget frm 102pv worth abt 30k
To 250pv worth abt 85k montly.
God Help dem o

Fortunate step resources
I wonder how u ppl wil cope.
Efcc needs to kick neolife out
Of Nigeria
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by cliquevibes(m): 1:36am On Apr 17, 2019
I just fell a victim oo.
14800 gone down the drain like that
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
cliquevibes:
I just fell a victim oo.

14800 gone down the drain like that
When did dis happen n where? Gnld neolife is anoda big issue in dis country.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Instead of wasting money on neolife gnld? Do Longrich. N hav ur testimony.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by MisDzoi: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Write me, we can make a case against them in court.pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.