Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade (31335 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Indirectly telling us how the yorubas were conquered by only one drug black Baron Tinubu. See, if I have a fight with a Yoruba man, I can comfortably close my two eyes and beat him to death cos na air full their body.
Ibrahim Babangida said and I quote " if I'm asleep and I hear that Yoruba men are coming to his house for a war, he will comfortably go back to sleep because he knows they will only rant in front of his house and go back home without breaking a thing"
Go n ask from ibb again, now, what it feels like, cheating a Yoruba man.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by millionboi2: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
toven342:
I have winning ticket available for pay after game..

WhatsApp if interested-070-89-01-19-41
hahahahaha

So mek we fry beans

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Adexvivacity(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Indirectly telling us how the yorubas were conquered by only one drug black Baron Tinubu. See, if I have a fight with a Yoruba man, I can comfortably close my two eyes and beat him to death cos na air full their body.
Ibrahim Babangida said and I quote "[s] if I'm asleep and I hear that Yoruba men are coming to his house for a war, he will comfortably go back to sleep because he knows they will only rant in front of his house and go back home without breaking a thing[/s]"

Is this how to quote? Even my basic 3 kid can do better than you. That is the aftermath of hate, it makes one lose his sense of reasoning. grin
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by AllenSpencer: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Mc Wakago

The guys life must be as confused as his name

Dude looking hungry like his name. Which better slap fit come from an unfit and unbalanced minion like him

Hunger is next to madness. See as he be like Stage 2 HIV patient

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2018
The major blogs and celebs have been silent about this Uchemba fake UN ambassador shit and scams.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Vtrd: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2018
macello4:
and u have just make sence biafra man
He made excess sense.

2 Likes

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Vtrd: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Adexvivacity:

Is this how to quote? Even my basic 3 kid can do better than you. That is the aftermath of hate, it makes one lose his sense of reasoning. grin
This one left the real hate post to attack the one that spoke fact.

E pain you well.

2 Likes

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by ahiboilandgas: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
It all started with the picture daddy freeze uploaded on his timeline shading William Uchemba . see below..
that a threat to violence it prosecutable with evidence

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2018
cry
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by highpriestess: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
i bin think say you be yoruba man...u dey always insult igbos
He's from ss. grin
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Akayd2(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Lol ��� I don't have much to say but let the same babangida come and try it now. Those were the days of our grandpa . If u see Yoruba boi with bottle oga run. An advice
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by CuddleBear(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
mtchew they've turned it to hate thread

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by CuddleBear(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
mtchew they've turned it to hate thread

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by COOL10(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2018
GentleMoney:
Pls! Who's MC Wakago..?

Hmm..

Name doesn't ring a bell

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by osazsky(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Lucifer66:
Blind dullards they rather give their money to the church instead of the needy.
This is why Africa will always be backwards, You present proof and they will throw it away and call you a liar
Just take Kano state governor for example angry
Religion will always force you to believe without proof!
he worked hard for his money,what is ur biz on how he spends his money,I have been to Europe
There are beggars in d streets of Europe,people pay their tithes and tax in Europe.they don't expect the Chc to tarr their roads they hold the government responsible cuz in Europe tax is mandatory and tithe is not compulsory infact if u don't pay ur tax u will go to jail,nobody goes to jail for not paying tithe,hold ur govt accountable.sir have u paid ur tax this month

2 Likes

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
macello4:
and u have just make sence biafra man
Fvcking hypocrite! I'm sure you gave a 'like' to the first moniker that he quoted..you all convinently turned a blind eye to that moniker but became awake when another put it in it's place abi? Modafvxking hypocrites..
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by churchel: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Adexvivacity:

look at this IDIOT!!! did you read the first comment dat was made before this reply. you are quoting your basic 3 kid whom i believe are descendant of FAILURES. go back and train them before they become slowpoke. Spit on your head
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Themandator: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Did IBB really make the statement you ascribed to him?

Luciferdevil2:
Ibrahim Babangida said and I quote " if I'm asleep and I hear that Yoruba men are coming to his house for a war, he will comfortably go back to sleep because he knows they will only rant in front of his house and go back home without breaking a thing"
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by macello4(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Fvcking hypocrite! I'm sure you gave a 'like' to the first moniker that he quoted..you all convinently turned a blind eye to that moniker but became awake when another put it in it's place abi? Modafvxking hypocrites..
have u eaten?
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by able20(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Baawaa:
Daddy Freeze is now a toy that small children are playing with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bevor nko, freeze is a toy using pastors to gain cheap popularity.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by osazsky(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know y irrelevant dady freeze comments keeping getting to d front page,the guy is broke just like black face ever since he was sacked from his job as a presenter and husband,he just wants to be relevant, nobody takes him serious .I have known him for some years now even before he stated all this is useless internet coment
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Anazp: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
and benjamin adekunle almosr eliminated the igbos during the civil war?
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by agylistic77: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Let me sit down here and wait for daddy freeze reaction.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Hades2016(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
mumu shut it derr
bro seat back relax and eat your oily soup that take away your strength

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
mumu shut it derr
Don't commit suicide
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Flat heads and fight.
Slave mentality full there head like mad.
Imagine, fighting for someone dat doesn’t know u.
one corner!one corner! cheesy
This one U dey vex abi U no collect
gifts for this joyous season?E be like say
paatapa go play d one corner make U dance smiley
nkita ara
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Ohraykon: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hades2016:
bro seat back relax and eat your oily soup that take away your strength
mumu is ur ritualistic soup any beta tufia!!!
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Ohraykon: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
kingemzy5:

Don't commit suicide
baskat
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Hades2016(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
mumu is ur ritualistic soup any beta tufia!!!
e pain baba cheesy grin

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by shegra58: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
and igbos always loose every war they fought grin grin
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by olawale780: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wish nairaland could just disable comments. Na why we no go ever unit; always blaming one tribe or the other. We are sick in this country; we are all cowards and fools.
People we suppose fight we no fight them. All we do na to dey insult each other, we no get where we dey go as a country. A country where people don't fight for their right; Slave mentality everywhere.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by olawale780: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
We fit dey go school in this country. But trust me we are not educated. See useless comments everywhere.
When are we going to see ourselves as one in this country and move things to the next level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate Valentine's Day / Checkout Yemi Alade's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.