Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade (31345 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
freeze just dey look for celeb wey em go use shine
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
freeze your papa.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
how can you post the dude pics. for mere accusations. for the record no body has come out to say William dupe am . just a mere accusations.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Sleekfingers: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
olawale780:
We fit dey go school in this country. But trust me we are not educated. See useless comments everywhere.
When are we going to see ourselves as one in this country and move things to the next level.

Have you forgotten that nairaland is litter with kindergartens with empty heads....
Can you imagine most of their comments....

1 Like

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by olawale780: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Have you forgotten that nairaland is litter with kindergartens with empty heads....
Can you imagine most of their comments....

Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Adebowale89:

be bold to repeat that at oshodi under bridge, if they won't change your destiny with beating

Go to hell. Ask babangida to repeat it under oshodi bridge.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Adebowale89(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
IkonBee:

Go to hell. Ask babangida to repeat it under oshodi bridge.

Why are u channeling your frustration on me. If i need to remind you, I'm not the cause of your predicament
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Adebowale89:

Why are u channeling your frustration on me. If i need to remind you, I'm not the cause of your predicament

Babangida is the cause of your frustrations.
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by MarianaTrench: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Who is this idiot?!
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Komu1048(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Indirectly telling us how the yorubas were conquered by only one drug black Baron Tinubu. See, if I have a fight with a Yoruba man, I can comfortably close my two eyes and beat him to death cos na air full their body.
Ibrahim Babangida said and I quote " if I'm asleep and I hear that Yoruba men are coming to his house for a war, he will comfortably go back to sleep because he knows they will only rant in front of his house and go back home without breaking a thing"

Take a chest beater zombie serious at your own peril. You are a shame to millions of sperm that gave way for you
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by Adebowale89(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
IkonBee:

Babangida is the cause of your frustrations.
go and play with your toys
Re: MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade by marvinsync(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2018
lilytender:

I understand, it is the same way Yorubas used over three millions of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. Don't let your sweet daddy see this post, it will bring back bad memories and nightmare.

stale...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Josephine Joseph: The Mother Of Charles Okocha’s Son, Sean / Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.