Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (66565 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Most Nigerians are so wicked to their house help.. So bad of them and na we go church pass..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by dnawah(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
it is the same thin they are doing to biafrans.No be new thin

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Sirbruno3000(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Nigerians are wicked naturally, even you reading this post. You are wicked!

See the man oblong head
... and when you tell them that they are wicked, they see it as insult. Smh.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Let he who has not done worse cast the first insult

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right

So u want him to buy food for the girl or approach d couple so they can increase the beating and the suffering of the girl when they get home.
I think he has done the best. The only thing is that he should have capture the face of those idiot for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Fash20: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
What's wrong with people? Aren't they feeding her at home, clothing her, paying her school fees and paying her parents salary? Is this shawarma the most important thing in life? Haven't some of you done worst to your house helps?

Over righteousness only on the internet.

Guilty conscience is bitting this one. Why did they bring her in the first place if they know they're not going to buy her anything. They arent even ashamed.

I wonder what will be happening to the kid at home.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2018
obiekunie1:
that man is a curse to manhood!

he stupidly follow and support his wife to met this wickedness on the poor girl whom am very sure is from the husband side!

the woman will not allow this to happen if the girl is from her side of the family!

useless fat froggy pussyman! angry angry
You are completely angry I can reason with you on that..... cry
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Raiders: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Expensivebryan:
I am surprised at how quick people pass judgement on the couple based on this half baked journalism. The poster should have chatted with the couple diplomatically knowing that he or she was going to post this

I am not seeing a picture of ignored maid but a stubborn child who refused to eat because of disagreement with the parents

As parents, we face issues like this with our children at one time or the other.

dont mind those ignorant people. we dont have the full facts of the story. first of all, I watched the video and there is nowhere it states that the girl is their maid. she might even be their daughter. I am not supporting the family in the case but I think its wrong to criticize them without getting the full fact of the video before passing judgement. we are too quick to judge in this country
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
What surprises me the most is how they managed to be comfortable seeing that little poor girl look so dejected and abandoned. Just like someone said, Nigerians are naturally wicked. Is eating back of yam in the village with your family not better than passing this humiliation in the city all in the bid to get a better life.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by bookishme: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
SmellySperm:
And they're probably Elders and Deacons in church
before nko.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
What surprises me the most is how they managed to be comfortable seeing that little poor girl look so dejected and abandoned. Just like someone said, Nigerians are naturally wicked. Is eating yam peels in the village with your family not better than passing through such humiliation in the city all in the bid to get a better life.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Exactly...
CreepyBlackpool:

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by oluwafestus(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
If they do this to her in the public, imagine the treatment she get at home.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

You would just walk up to a minor that you didn't know before and offer her food, drink or money without asking you for it? May you and I never get lynched. Amen
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by spiritedtete: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Africa home land to slaves... Where slave trade is still very much alive.

Little wonder Africa will never grow.

What becomes of their child if they (parents) died?

Let us do things for posterity sake. Nature is no fool!
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Smooth278(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
So many people jump to conclusions without hearing both sides of the story...
1. How are we sure the girl is a maid and not their child?

2. Even if she's a maid or their child do we know if she was naughty and this was a way of instilling some discipline?

This is a restaurant treat and not the normal house cooked food, keeping her to watch due to some serious misdemeanour teaches discipline much better than corporal punishment...

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Where are the girl's parents?
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Fash20:

Guilty conscience is bitting this one. Why did they bring her in the first place if they know they're not going to buy her anything. They arent even ashamed.

I wonder what will be happening to the kid at home.

Maybe because they didn't want to leave her home alone? Maybe because they might need her assistance? Maybe because they plan to buy her something on their way home? Maybe they are punishing her for something she did? Who are you to judge?

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
na wa oo even coke sef dem no buy her
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by FantasticJ: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

The videographer cannot do a thing cos that would aggravate the girl's punishment when they get home.

So now, what can you @CreepyBlackpool do to better the life of the girl?

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by chronique(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
What's so much in giving someone food that some people can't do? Some humans are just disgusting.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Correct what? They don't have to buy the girl any ice cream, as long as they provide her basic meals/needs.
Her job there is to take care of the children so that's why they brought her along.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by KingThreatzz: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
The video taker is the biggest coward of all. She just created a topic for people to talk about? why didn't she give the maid food? Why didnt she talk to the man and woman to include the maid at least. But she just wants to take a video that might trend.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by danot1030: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Need not saying again that it's unarguably an Ipob family, several media reports have shown how cruel they could be to their maids.

Those people from the south yeast region don't have joy in dealing with a made

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2018
Raiders:
dont mind those ignorant people. we dont have the full facts of the story. first of all, I watched the video and there is nowhere it states that the girl is their maid. she might even be their daughter. I am not supporting the family in the case but I think its wrong to criticize them without getting the full fact of the video before passing judgement. we are too quick to judge in this country
she is their daughter then why didnt she sit with them why seperate?
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Difficult to pass judgement as nobody knows if the girl is actually their maid as claimed by the reporter. It could be that she is just on her own waiting for someone. Pictures and footage like this can depict anything the reporter wants it to.

But if the reporter is right, then it is very bad. if that can be done in public, then only God knows what she will be going through at home.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Ernchibyke(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Afriface:
Why quick to judge> she will still eat from the left over
Do u have sense? Let me answer for u. "No"
U re just an empty vessel, with an empty skull

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by zudozz: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Cant u see..The help is finer than their own children.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2018
If shi carry out a tragic act on their children now they will say house help are cruel.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Baselm: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Everybody will be condemning this, yet many Nigerians are like this. Some will send their maids to public schools when they are rich enough to send them to quality private schools, why? Some will flog their maids at the slightest mistake, some just hate the sight of their maids, some put permanent marks on their body for no just cause. 50% of people commenting on this thread do worse to their maids, that is why we have bad government because we are bad people

3 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by artofseduction: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2018
obiekunie1:
that man is a curse to manhood!

he stupidly follow and support his wife to met this wickedness on the poor girl whom am very sure is from the husband side!

the woman will not allow this to happen if the girl is from her side of the family!

useless fat froggy pussyman! angry angry

God bless u.
U read my mind.

Women are Naturally wicked and hate anything that did not come out from them.

Is by grace that some of them are good.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Ernchibyke(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Dandsome:
Sad..

The most annoying part is that they brought the gilr9to come and watch them eat.
Most likely she's hungry because there's no how they'll eat at home before coming knowing that they are coming to eat out. Now there's no how they'll give only the girl food at home to eat while they themselves eat nothing.

Which brings us back to the part where imagine a hungry child forced to watch people as they eat chicken and ice cream.

Wickedness in high places
This one na high & low places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.