Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (66590 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by chris31(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2018
ozodigboo:
Some people are just ignorant on nairaland.
Blaming the poster for snapping pics instead of helping the girl.
Helping the girl ?
You enter an eatery and suddenly buy food for a stranger's maid without their permission ?
Who send you message ?
If u see nothing wrong with the picture then let ur child get the same treatment someday

Its cruelty like this that may make that girl strangle the boss's child one day. Or even kidnap.
She will never forget this
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
The man may be willing to buy for the maid, but the wife says no. Some women know how to turn men into a wilted cocoyam leaf. Its just a thought.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Fash20:

No matter what she did, there is always another way to punish a kid... Its festive season make everyone happy.

I would not do what they did to the kid to anyone who stays with me and I'm sure you wouldn't too.

Lol you cannot tell a parent or authority figure how to punish their child or those in their care. So long as her basic human rights aren't being violated and they aren't breaking the law, they can met out any punishment as they see fit.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Some people are mean o. We have a maid in the house, we asked her to go see her parents for Christmas she refused and was crying o. Treat people well cos you don't know the future. If there's any good thing I've learnt from my mom it's treating maids like they are my siblings. In fact growing up I hated my mom cos she'll always treat relatives living with us way better than her own kids cos in her words she said she lived with her aunt who loved and treated her like she was her child.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by troy20(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
This is just a child who at this stage is forming a self esteem for the uncertainties and rough demands of adulthood. She's too young and vulnerable to deal with such human behaviours without it leaving a crack in her sense of self worth. At least an adult with kids of his own is supposed to know it doesn't all seem right even if the wife as women usually don't reason that well or lack the necessary empathy at such situations. This tells you everything about human adults. cry
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Pelumi75(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Why bring her in d first place when u know u won't feed her
SMH
Wickedness just runs in some pple veins
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2018
And no one has bothered to bash the good for nothing man to brought her to this world without recourse to her wellbeing...
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Mrceragem:
Reason I like my ex boss
When we go out for dinner you won't differentiate bwt boss,driver and PA.
Kudos to him
my former boss is exact opposite
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2018
That was how a lady friend of mine who was serving as a help to a Lebanese family somewhere in Allen Avenue told me that she eats nothing in the house, all the excess food and leftovers are crushed and thrown in the dustbin, all to her utter amazement, never for once have they asked her if she needed those things.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Pelumi75(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Afriface:
Why quick to judge> she will still eat from the left over
Leftovers are for dogs
Are u telling me she's a dog??
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by GALATICOS3015(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2018
child abuse! selfishness, wickedness! i wish i was there or better still turn the hands of time, and make a fat order to the poor girl, read psalm 23 to everyone hearing!
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2018
Makito015:
It's as if some people are wicked naturally
These are the kinds of people that gets poisoned by their maids.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by friendl: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
See the man stupid head
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
Why i love myself, As a smart observant folk i will take the girl treat her to a very good meal and even get her a take away. I love proving to such men that they have frog brain being under their wife's spell.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Fash20: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:

Lol you cannot tell a parent or authority figure how to punish their child or those in their care. So long as her basic human rights aren't being violated and they aren't breaking the law, they can met out any punishment as they see fit.

Lol. I guess you're a lawyer. I'm not saying they are violating any right.what I'm just saying is they shouldn't have isolated her like that in a restaurant. It says alot about their relationship with the kid/maid.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Fash20: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2018
micflo28:
Why i love myself, As a smart observant folk i will take the girl treat her to a very good meal and even get her a take away. I love proving to such men that they have frog brain being under their wife's spell.

No try am ooo. If you dont want to be embarrassed... The person who took the image did the best thing.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Oversabi man, haven't you seen some house help that never goes to school?
rentAcock:
What's wrong with people? Aren't they feeding her at home, clothing her, paying her school fees and paying her parents salary? Is this shawarma the most important thing in life? Haven't some of you done worse to your house helps?

Over righteousness only on the internet.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Don't blame the couples instead blame the parent that gave out their daughter to be a maid. Why bring them to this world if u can't take good care of them? If u could only cater to one child then have only one child!!! Those couples can never give out their daughter to served as a maid to other family then why give them urs
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by kadree(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
“The worst food is that of a feast to which the rich are invited and the poor excluded .” - Prophet Muhammad (P. B. U. H)

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Oversabi man, haven't you seen some house help that never goes to school?

And you were able to deduce that this girl isn't going to school based on this picture abi? You are a mo.ron
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by eventsmallchops: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2018
they actually embarrassed themselves and the maid! this is wickedness. our children will not go through this by the grace of God. Amen
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2018
na wao which kain wicked couple be this

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by swazy85: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
One of those things,it don't last,she has to be strong,at the end those family will beg her for help one day,is never her fault that she was born into a poor family, God has the reason for everything
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by keneharry: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
What's wrong with people? Aren't they feeding her at home, clothing her, paying her school fees and paying her parents salary? Is this shawarma the most important thing in life? Haven't some of you done worse to your house helps?

Yhu're crazy..are yhu justifying their action..why bring the innocent girl out if yhu know yhu can't feed her..
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by mikejj(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Let he who has not done worse cast the first insult

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right
and how did he know she was a maid...if he had bought something for the girl..atleast the boss wil realise he doing a wrong thing
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
keneharry:

Yhu're crazy..are yhu justifying their action..why bring the innocent girl out if yhu know yhu can't feed her..

I'm not crazy, you don't know the story here, what if she's being punished for something she did? It will be totally justified to single her out like that.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Your statements have exposed you, you are a card carrying member of ''CRUELTY CLUB OF NIGERIA''
rentAcock:

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know the people who give out their kids to families as helps. If madam is not beating the child, oga is sexually abusing the child. Yet some people have mind to allow their kids out of their sight?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Your statements have exposed you, you are a card carrying member of ''CRUELTY CLUB OF NIGERIA''

You are just another myopic observer, you don't know the circumstance of the situation and you are already passing judgement. Use your brain for once, there are so many unknowns here, you cannot label anyone yet until you know the full story.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Lol I bet you their little daughter over their would probably grow up to disappointment them. lol for the people saying who ever took the picture is part of the problem lol. Are you mad? If the person who took the picture did anything for the girl, 100% certain the little girl would be in trouble, pictures like this breaks my heart. Again how did we get here? Is buhari also the cause of this? Nigeria is a country everyone is working really hard to make sure nothing works.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2018
So it's only Christians that go to fast food or eatery.
vioment:
On sunday now, they will run to church.

A very hypocritical set of people. tufiakwa.

I can tell you say school she no dey go, see as them give am one useless cloth like that. Later dem go dey shout for am anyhow. All in the name of helping hands. The parents of that kid is also a failure if them go get pikin wey dem no fit fend for.

God don't ever bring me back to such a demonic country ever again.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2018
I won't be suprised if they are supposedly christians with titles eg. JP
May God have mercy
Leaving her like that is heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.