Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) (37118 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / ID Cabasa: How I Discovered Olamide As A 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by oluwatosink: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
If only he knew he will be a slave to his brother.
Slave ke cheesy
Both of dem, They cash out big time.
Olamide is just talented
And his star must shine,
Ok.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Emceesaka: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:

Your words are powerful, but your brain is senseless. Oloriburuku somebodi
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2018
oluwatosink:
Slave ke cheesy Both of dem, They cash out big time. Olamide is just talented And is star must shine, Ok.
Talented my foot
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by oskaaay(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Ur sense of reasoning is faulty
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Johnpaul01: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2018
raptex:
Talented my foot
Olamide is f*cking talented, more reason why all the a list artistes wants to grind with him, so sad your hate doesn't let you realize this

2 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:

Olamide is f*cking talented, more reason why all the a list artistes wants to grind with him, so sad your hate doesn't let you realize this
I don't hate him. I agree he is talented. His talent is noisemaking.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by ambitiousLord(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
it's different career not slave
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Johnpaul01: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
raptex:
I don't hate him. I agree he is talented. His talent is noisemaking.
So what's your own talent.
You are obviously not Yoruba for spewing this trash at someone who have carved a niche for himself all by himself and is making money from it, I am Igbo but I was born in Lagos, I understand Yoruba a little and so all I can say is that Olamide is talented, point out your best Afro pop/Afro beats artiste and a meaningful song from him and I will list out 10 meaningful songs by olamide

4 Likes

Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:

So what's your own talent.
You are obviously not Yoruba for spewing this trash at someone who have carved a niche for himself all by himself and is making money from it, I am Igbo but I was born in Lagos, I understand Yoruba a little and so all I can say is that Olamide is talented, point out your best Afro pop/Afro beats artiste and a meaningful song from him and I will list out 10 meaningful songs by olamide
I am Yoruba. The only afrobeat artistes I listen to are Brymo and Burna boy. I can't pick cos ALL their songs are meaningful. I don't like pop music.

List out the Olamide songs you think are meaningful tho.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by chiedozie198100: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
so this is the guy olamide will use for BLOOD MONEY?
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by dante0147: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:

U B Real OneCorner... Savagery!
Re: DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:

Which of burna boy songs have a good clear meaning, I will use Olamide songs to give you example
SHINE - Olamide here is talking about label bosses that rip their artistes off while claiming they are helping them as that is the culture in the industry now

LETTER TO MILLI - This song is an advise from a father to a son on how he should behave on certain circumstances, using the challenges he faced as example

ANIFOWOSE - Olamide is telling the sad story of his growing up, how his family was treated badly because of their poor state

1999 - Olamide is talking about how his father usually grind and work hard for them to survive. His father was poor, but he helped a lot so people in the hood taught he had wealth. He also highlighted how his father survived a gunshot.

JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES - This is a story on how far he has gone in life, and how his decision affected his life both good and bad.

OLUWA LONI GLORY - Here he thanks God and also reveal the happenings in our society and churches

2BABA ZONE - In this song, Olamide is behaving like 2baba, slamming the Government and the rich on how they treat the poor in Nigeria.

BOYS ARE NOT SMILING - Olamide is complaining to the government that they don't give youths chance to make a change, how they are suffering and that the youth are no longer ready to be their slaves and want to stand up to take what is theirs
mme x
ELEDA MI - Everybody should know the meaning of this one, no need for explanations
There are a whole lot of them like mama mi, symbol of hope and so on. I just have to stop here so you can read all.
Guy I must say you are very mature. Most Nairaland users would have slammed and cursed my ass for insulting their favorite celebrity but you made me reason with you. I'm hitting the follow button.

As for the Burna boy songs- Check out Jealousy, Pree me and his Outside album.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Sunday Breaks A Leg At Wizkid’s Concert In Abuja (Video) / Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.