Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Should I Share Intimacy Before Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Share Intimacy Before Getting Married? (265 Views)

True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Share Intimacy Before Getting Married? by monikmotivatioa: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2018
And so a woman (anonymous) shares with us how she regretted not being intimate with her then boyfriend now husband when they were dating and courting. For her,her reason for not ever allowing her then boyfriend touch her was because she was too morally high. Again,she was mama's girl who wouldn't want to do anything that would irk her mom. Yes,her mom preaches chastity and morality. An advocate of ''no s*x before marriage.''

Well this is something that has kept so many marriages that have this kind of story sweet and glowing especially if the ladies were virgins before meeting their husbands. Men who are part of this story call their wives ''priceless jewels and all that'' and cherish them forever. Below was part of her story to us:

''I was one ideal girl who would not let a guy touch me before marriage. So when I fell in love with my then best friend and now husband, he knew that he cannot be intimate with me before marriage. Because I was not only high on morales, but also a mama's girl who would not do anything that would ever irk her. Read more:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/12/should-i-share-intimacy-before-getting.html

(1) (Reply)

(working. Download) Backstreet Boys DNA Full# / Cheap Dates For Valentine’s Day / Partner In Agrobusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.