Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend (12403 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But we shouldn't ignore the message passed across.

No, we shouldn't.
so mk we dey use lie pass message. Silicon is now old school. Na fat transfer dey reign now. 5m naira pere.mk dem continue na dem sabi
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:
so mk we dey use lie pass message. Silicon is now old school. Na fat transfer dey reign now. 5m naira pere.mk dem continue na dem sabi
N5m? Lol, Oh boy nah good business be that oh grin
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:

Is fat transfer a 100% safe?
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2018
MannieA:

Is fat transfer a 100% safe?
nope. Bt if done well less risks. It might get infected, change skin colour or start to leak(smells like corpse) grin. Last last some of the fat might die and d ass shrinks lol
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by mawaki: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
They were reportedly having sex when they heard a "bang!" Sound and she immediately started to complain of pains. Her bf's crotch was covered in silicone.

E don Burst! Silicone don Burst, Melinda yansh don dey leak. grin

A quick message to ladies trying to impress guy's by enlarging their boobs and backside, "Desist from such high level of stupidity, a guy will always love you for who you're and not what you enlarge"

We only LUST after big ass and boobs but we love ladies with good character.

If you're planning to enlarge or have already enlarge your ass, please avoid Doggy style. grin

I am okay with my flat ass babe. About 70% of d porrn actresses have buttt implants and are having no complications wit all d intense furk dey often have all day.dis girl didn't go for professional doctor as she wants cheap things that's just d cause.

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by tryluv69: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
aye le oooo
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:
nope. Bt if done well less risks. It might get infected, change skin colour or start to leak(smells like corpse) grin. Last last some of the fat might die and d ass shrinks lol

hmmm..gross.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
oyindidi,MariaLavina,highqueen,Eberechi24 come hear matter oo shocked
persin yansh bust shocked

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kikikikiki... Good for her

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by FisifunKododada: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
pcguru1:
Silicone how dangerous is that? Especially to human contact

Silicone is just sand now...its not dangerous
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by olusun43(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
A very hard lesson every lady who wants to go for butt and boobs implant... The aftermath hasn't been favourable.. You're a unique creature.. Don't try to impress anyone..
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by seangy4konji: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
lefulefu:
oyindidi,MariaLavina,highqueen,Eberechi24 come hear matter oo shocked
persin yansh bust shocked
Lefulefu, I want to go and enlarge mine, nothing can discourage me. I don book appointments with doctors. I must have bigger butt and you must hype mine next year-new yeâr resolution. Lol

But you and crew dey cause this na, you will always hype big bumbum leaving us with small yansh. We with small yansh go try measure up na, make e no be like say we be aliens. everybody wan belong.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Mcdreamy15: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lefulefu, I want to go and enlarge mine, nothing can discourage me. I don book appointments with doctors. I must have bigger butt and you must hype mine next year-new yeâr resolution. Lol

But you and crew dey cause this na, you will always hype big bumbum leaving us with small yansh. We with small yansh go try measure up na, make e no be like say we be aliens. everybody wan belong.

show us ur yansh... let us assess it cheesy grin.. so we would confirm or deny if it is small wink
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Eberechi every lady is unique in her own way wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
lefulefu:

Eberechi every lady is unique in her own way wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Don't patronize me, I have made up my mind grin embarassed
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
show us ur yansh... let us assess it cheesy grin.. so we would confirm or deny if it is small wink
It's depressing, I can't upload it cry cry
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by prettysassygirl(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
God have mercy,all to please a man biko ,god forbid
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Mcdreamy15: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

It's depressing, I can't upload it cry cry
mail it to me privately wink
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
mail it to me privately wink
Camera can't even capture it cry
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Don't patronize me, I have made up my mind grin embarassed
iyam not patronising u seriously cheesy cheesy
this evening as i went to have a haircut i saw this young lady walking by the roadside with a backside not that too big but quite shapely.i had to stop a little and admire cheesy.iyam sure dat babe now if she see any guy dey hype Omo booty"s backside or dat of daniella okeke"s she will start worrying cos her own no big reach dat of dem daniella okeke"s not knowing her own backside is sexy in its own unique way cheesy wink.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Eberechi24(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
lefulefu:

iyam not patronising u seriously cheesy cheesy
this evening as i went to have a haircut i saw this young lady walking by the roadside with a backside not that too big but quite shapely.i had to stop a little and admire cheesy.iyam sure dat babe now if she see any guy dey hype Omo booty"s backside or dat of daniella okeke"s she will start worrying cos her own no big reach dat of dem daniella okeke"s not knowing her own backside is sexy in its own unique way cheesy wink.
Seriously if they rub magun on ukwu, the thing go catch you o. Your eyes no dey stay one place cheesy
Enjoy my man, nothing do you
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Seriously if they rub magun on ukwu, the thing go catch you o. Your eyes no dey stay one place cheesy
Enjoy my man, nothing do you
the human eye is always on the move cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by greenmonk: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=ednut1 post=74204203]fake abeg. Silicone is not liquid. The pics u put is a woman whose silicone implants bcame infected.[/quote?]
Have seen silicone before. Why write about what you don't know?
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Mcdreamy15: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

Camera can't even capture it cry
use crayon and water colour draw it grin
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Silicone is just sand now...its not dangerous

it seems it stated silicon i made a mistake
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by rame18(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
They were reportedly having sex when they heard a "bang!" Sound and she immediately started to complain of pains. Her bf's crotch was covered in silicone.

E don Burst! Silicone don Burst, Melinda yansh don dey leak. grin

A quick message to ladies trying to impress guy's by enlarging their boobs and backside, "Desist from such high level of stupidity, a guy will always love you for who you're and not what you enlarge"

We only LUST after big ass and boobs but we love ladies with good character.

If you're planning to enlarge or have already enlarge your ass, please avoid Doggy style. grin

I am okay with my flat ass babe.

LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Ecstasy9(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
What does she gained naw? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
rame18:

LMAO
grin
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by nedubest(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2018
dremo's part of e don burst be playing in my head rn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. / When the roles are reversed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.