Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS (32660 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / NPF Recruitment PDF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 / Nigerian Army 87RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by lastempero: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
mamatwiny:

No be small something.

Joining Nigeria army is no 1 way to commit suicide till Nigeria govt are ready to fight BH .
What I see now is senseless killing of our able bodied men via Nigerian army cos I know govt can wipe BH if they really mean to do that.

If my own person joins Nigerian army at this perilous time,I will start mourning d person ASAP in order to reduce the upcoming shock.

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by osazsky(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Suicide form will just sit on its own inside a beautiful file .abled youth will go and buy d form,they will now fill d form and b waiting for response from d suicide form,immediately they are shortlisted they run to d Chc for thksgiving .after two months they are posted to d north with outdated weapons,,den those who are Lucky to b alive will be posting how they spent their Christmas running for their lives in bk territories. When Nigeria youth go wise just cuz of 100k every month spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by leonard002(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congrats to the shortlisted. I applied too. Don't even know the criteria of shortlisting candidates
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by JJOF(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
QuietHammer:
What is your name?
My name is Ikeeeeechukwuuuu

2 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Izi91: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations to those shortlisted.. I didn't make it but still wish you guys the best[color=#000099][/color]
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Izi91: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations to those shortlisted.. I didn't make it but still wish you guys the best

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by pagorino(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yobe, maiduguri, gombe and zamfara loading... What a pity. I wanna throw out this question. Is this country worth dying for? tongue
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by kaptaneSaka(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
embarassed embarassed Not picked!!!
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by QuietHammer(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
JJOF:

My name is Ikeeeeechukwuuuu
Lol
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by mogbeyiteren: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
You people can now go forth and die
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by smileyoo: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
mamatwiny:

No be small something.

Joining Nigeria army is no 1 way to commit suicide till Nigeria govt are ready to fight BH .
What I see now is senseless killing of our able bodied men via Nigerian army cos I know govt can wipe BH if they really mean to do that.
exactly. they 're playing politics with the lives of our youths, in this phatom fight against bht. how can govt say, they want to fight such a vicious enemy, yet they refused to equip the soldiers?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
I saw MY Name.

But am not going grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by sonofanarchy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holankill:
My name is there
may God keep you alive but in case Boko Haram catch you, RIP in advance
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by tinktanker: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Deathstroke00:
goodluck to them, its their time to serve our great nation

goodluck to them, its their time to be sacrificed
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by WilsonGideon1: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
I applied but not shortlisted,i am not happy but I know God will do the best for me and those not chosen.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by d33types: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
WilsonGideon1:
I applied but not shortlisted,i am not happy but I know God will do the best for me and those not chosen.

Believe me, if you're not Abdullahi or Mahmud , after cadet training in Kaduna or Jaji, you'll be posted to the north east.

I served in the largest Military Cantonment in Nigeria
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by 77up(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holankill:
My name is there
Congrat to you.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by sulmeza(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jiang:
I saw MY Name.

But am not going grin
Same here oo...lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by timmykaydude: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holankill:
My name is there
can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by adewuyia2014(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
dicksonadams:
Chai I pity una...

You must be in canada/USA now
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
InoutNaija:
The Nigerian Army has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Short Service Combatant Commission (SSC) 45/2019 and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24/2019 Selection Board, scheduled to take place from 4th – 18th January 2019.

The selection exercise for SSC will take place at NDA Old Site Kawo, Kaduna, Kaduna State, while that of the DSSC will hold at 20 Battalion Barracks Serti Baruwa, Taraba State.

According to information made available to InoutNaija, the list of the shortlisted candidates is available at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.

Meanwhile, applications are still been received for recruitment into the Nigerian Army through its 78 regular recruitment exercise.

Interested applicants should click this link and follow instructions to apply.

The application opened on Wednesday, 19th December, 2018 and runs through Wednesday, 30th January, 2019.

The Army statement reads:

“Are you a PATRIOT interested in serving your father land? The opportunity is once more available for Nigerians between the ages of 18 – 22 to join the Army as a member of 78 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women).”

Interested applicants are to login to recruitment.army.mil.ng and complete their application.

Click HERE To Apply

Source: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/12/list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for.html

THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION SHOULD NEGOTIATE WITH THE BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS INSTEAD OF RECRUITING INNOCENT SOUTHERNERS TO RISK THEIR LIFE FOR A NORTHERN PROBLEM.

I pity those young Nigerian who will enlist in the army.

Joining the Nigeria army in the present time is the CRAZIEST THING TO DO.

Soldiers are exposed to too many risks to their lives and they lack good equipment to fight the insurgent.

They do not understand the hausa language and they do not understand the northern terrain.

Parents are advised to guide their children accordingly.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Legendguy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'd rather by civilian than deliberately offer myself as a sacrificial lamb to Nigeria through Nigeria army. Look at how our abled young men are being killed. It might surprise us to know that most of them are in their teenage to late twenties. These are wasted human resources that could have added value to their nation. Due to poverty and unemployment, they joined the army, and they got killed. Anybody that joined, especially from the south is on a suicide mission to early grave
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Billionaire09: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Go and die for nothing.

So called South south and Southeast that are yet to give their lives to Chukwu Okike Abiama, are free like a bird to join the zoo military and get killed by Fulani terrorist collaborates with ISIS.

Fool animals.

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by ensamy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
So people are still applying to go and die in the hands of Boko haram with obsolete equipments. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by pixzy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
My name is there..but i cant login to print my forms..
Help pls
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by akinszz: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is not the right time to join the army. Those who want to join RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by troublemakea(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
aorseer:
Congrats to those shortlisted
msugh...hu err nena
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by aorseer: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
troublemakea:

msugh...hu err nena
Kwagh er ga. We er?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by congorasta: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
ozo13:
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Eliusdgenie(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
IN FACT EH..........

ALL OF U SAYING *RIP *DEATH THIS, DIE THAT ARE ALL MAD.
I MEAN BLEEPING MAD.
SO ANNOYING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander / Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.