Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS (32654 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / NPF Recruitment PDF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 / Nigerian Army 87RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by troublemakea(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
aorseer:

Kwagh er ga. We er?

Lol fine o.....ur Monika tho

you applied to the Army to?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by petersos(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
embarassed embarassed Not picked!!!
Please contact me I need your help
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by petersos(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
embarassed embarassed Not picked!!!
Please contact me I need your help
timmykaydude:
can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by petersos(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
timmykaydude:
can we talk on WhatsApp?
Please I have the same problem my WhatsApp number is 07032199427
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by aorseer: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
troublemakea:

Lol fine o.....ur Monika tho

you applied to the Army to?
Nope
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Obashlino(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good day nairalanders, what are the materials to be taken to screening centre, also has the screening venue taraba been confirmed? Furthermore, aside from credentials what other things must one go along with
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by patogist: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holankill:
My name is there

Can you call me? i have something to ask you. I was also shortlisted
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by patogist: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
patogist:

Can you call me? i have something to ask you. I was also shortlisted

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Billionaire09: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
IN FACT EH..........

ALL OF U SAYING
*RIP
*DEATH THIS, DIE THAT
ARE ALL MAD.

I MEAN BLEEPING MAD.

SO ANNOYING.

Politicians are the sponsors of the zoo terrorists using for political and personal interests.

Does it mean their family members are too big to enlists in the zoo army and police to fight well equipped terrorist backed by British/ISIS
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by intergral(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please guys what are we to come with for the screening... They only posted the list on their site
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by intergral(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please guys what are we to come with for the screening... They only posted the list on their site... Please reply if you have info
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Heirnie: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
My name is there.... Plus I am not going there to die sad sad sad sad....abeg I need help on how to go about it.... If u r leaving for taraba from abuja,pls reply....(DSSC)

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by DLifeless1: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jesus! When they advertise na?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmm... the division has gotten so bad that the south will be sent to the north to be...

While the north will be sent to south for dance, Oil theft and tears.

Its Sad...
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by cutewifey: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
The 78 regular intake for tradesmen and non tradesmen site is not going through. saying website broken. how do I get the real site or better still ,the site to apply better. Thanks
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by fatoyinbo7(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please send me your number.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by fatoyinbo7(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Holankill:
My name is there
pls, can i have ur number.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by princeshegx: 4:42am On Dec 29, 2018
is it still possible for someone who wasn't shortlisted to still be smuggled in. Someone is promising a friend of mine that wasn't shortlisted (Dssc), that they know how they do it, that the guy will still go n join dem. how true is it??
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by henrymorebaba(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Heirnie:
My name is there.... Plus I am not going there to die sad sad sad sad....abeg I need help on how to go about it.... If u r leaving for taraba from abuja,pls reply....(DSSC)
call Me
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by PeetahPublicist(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Heirnie:
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Jayfire: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Please is there a second list for the DSSC/SSC ?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by whaslahg: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2019
my name is on the list as well but I can't login to to get my print out. I will be glad for any possible assistance.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Kasaprenko92(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2019
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
1. Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following
a. Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
b. Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
c. Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
d. Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
e. Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
f. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
g. A set of cutlery.
h. National dress or suit and casual wears.
i. Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
2. Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
3. Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Major General Faruk Yahaya
Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff [VIEW ALL] LATEST NEWS
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by tsamcool(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pls I have been shortlisted but I forgot to download my form when I did the registration.. Pls how can I download it cuz the portal isn't open again
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by heendrix(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
d33types:

Believe me, if you're not Abdullahi or Mahmud , after cadet training in Kaduna or Jaji, you'll be posted to the north east.

I served in the largest Military Cantonment in Nigeria

I have questions bro
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by d33types: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
heendrix:

I have questions bro

Kai . I nor do . Nairaland isn't as faceless as we think.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by heendrix(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
d33types:

Kai . I nor do . Nairaland isn't as faceless as we think.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander / Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.