Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Making Of A Better Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Making Of A Better Wife (450 Views)

Can A Prostitute Become A Better Wife In The Future? / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / If You See Olosho, Marry Her! She'll Almost Make A Better Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of A Better Wife by DrKKK1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is from a troubled friend in need of your advice.

They got married about five years ago and he so much love and cherish his wife for immeasurable reasons. This is a woman he said met a virgin at age 25, very shy and responsible, intelligent, very beautiful, faithful, hard working is an understatement, she is very devoted to her husband and their two kids, she's also very religious and works with one federal agency in Abuja. She doesn't hold back in spending her salary to support the family. Though the bulk of the family bill 80% is still provided by the husband. However, just like everyone she has her weaknesses that is threatening their happy home. Firstly, she is not too good in the kitchen, at first I didn't believe my friend but he forced me to eat her food for few times I visited and I can attest that she is weak. Eating delicacies like egusi, ogbono, stew, poundy, etc can only be likened to taking local drugs. My friend had to resort to buying snacks and drinks for his guests and at times help in the kitchen to cover the woman. At first he struggled to eat her foods in order to please her but this days he mostly eat from restaurants, and seldom eat with the kids to cover their inquisitiveness. To worsen the issue she fail to realize her weakness, she will proudly tell you nothing is wrong with her meals. The last time she cooked to go and give an uncle from the husband's village, the husband was reliably informed that they threw away the soup. Secondly, my friend always appear to be sex starved as he is always gazing at women and has started cultivating Interest for other women. This is an attitude I can vouch he doesn't indulged in even before he got married. On a close enquiry, he reluctantly revealed that the wife is extremely weak in the bed, her menstrual period takes an average of 9-10days, she can only go for once or twice in a week. He said he can no longer stand the frustration and so confided in me to advise him. I have being brainstorming on this and suddenly this forum came to mind. Please your sincere advice is solicited to save their once happy home. Thanks
Re: The Making Of A Better Wife by faithfull18(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
I think these are issues that can be worked on.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Better Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why does he want to stay with her if it is that bad to him?
Why does he want to stay married with a woman that he is not sexually compatible with?
would he also allow his wife to go and contemplate fukcing around, if she Aint satisfied with him?
How difficult is it to call her mother so she can confirm that her daughter is indeed useless at cooking?
How difficult is it to find someone that can teach this woman how to Cook?

The only problem i see here is the lack of healthy communication.... And if They cant communicate in a safe manner to resolve these simple issues, then they certainly should consider divorce.
Re: The Making Of A Better Wife by Hardrive(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
It is not easy to find a marriage that has it all. Cooking should be the least of anybody's problem. There are cook books you can buy or download and follow the instructions therein.
But for the sex part, you have to endure. Some women are naturally frigid. That department is very complicated. That is the reason why you have to get it right the first time. Refer him to google so your friend can get good answers.
Re: The Making Of A Better Wife by marvin906(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lack of communication between the two..
For the cooking that shouldn't be a problem he a
Can enroll her in a catering school program use cooking book's buh since you said she's not accepting her faults that's another problem..
For the sex part should just bear it..
As for me I can't be with someone who doesn't like sex being bad in bed is different I can personally spoil you in bedmatics buh when a woman doesn't like sex that one na bad zone

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Better Wife by DrKKK1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
It's indeed complicated to take a hard stance on the Mother of your children that you dearly loved,

For him to continue to eat meal that is next to poison but the woman staunchly refused to admit her failings, make it worse. How do you treat a person that doesn't admit she is sick.

It's even more annoying that a married man would have to be staying late in the toilet masturbating every time he desires to have fun with his wife.
Still the last thing on his mind is to divorce!
Re: The Making Of A Better Wife by babyfaceafrica: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
I see no issue,if she can't cook,get a.maid ,send her to cooking schools or cook your own.meals,she can cook hers!;

(1) (Reply)

. / Had Bad Sex Year In 2018? This Is How To Make Your Sex Life More Fulfilling / Need Someone For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.