Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo (7457 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by wikiadamin: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Roman goddess Set Instagram on fire with her pantless photo and her followers are complaining, everybody knows she likes displaying are normal selling point which is her massive boobs for her followers to see and like, so she can still stay relevant.

See More X Rated ones here https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/roman-goddess-pantless-photo/

1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Amoeba aka duckbilled platypus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by whitebeard(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stale..!
Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by OneCorner: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
whitebeard:
Stale..!
FortifiedCity:
Amoeba aka duckbilled platypus
Two chronic liars. Say d truth and let d devil be ashamed.
Abeg who get Vaseline for house or anointing oil
Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by whitebeard(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:

u are stale if u are just seeing this pic..!

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by techking: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
cool
Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by kekakuz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:

Two chronic liars. Say d truth and let d devil be ashamed. Abeg who get Vaseline for house or anointing oil
anointing what? hmm I wonder how that feels

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by ouzo1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Which tailor dey make this woman stuffs??

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by Offpoint: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
May I become potent anyday my penîs erect for such irritating and shapeless thing.

Dear pènis, anyday you make such a mistake I'll personally cut you off for eternity.

*Puke*

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by Yuceeluv(f): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol...do you even know the meaning of the word, 'stale'?...smh

OneCorner:

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2018
wikiadamin:
Roman goddess Set Instagram on fire with her pantless photo and her followers are complaining, everybody knows she likes displaying are normal selling point which is her massive boobs for her followers to see and like, so she can still stay relevant.

See More X Rated ones here https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/roman-goddess-pantless-photo/

I just find this woman utterly disgusting and reprehensible. I don't find anything about her sexy at all, just plain meaty trash.
Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by ericsimons18: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Bet her pussy .. can spit me out.
Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Chinekenna see Brezz

Re: Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo by philcz(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2018
shocked This is disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V / Minutes Of SMAN Meeting Held Today.(No laughing) / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.