Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice (7373 Views)

Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by mikewilljnr: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ironically this happened a day after she told me that she was carrying my baby. The strange thing is that my father and wife are behaving as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. My father simply got up from my matrimonial bed and ordered me to follow him.

In my living room, he gave me a cheque of N15m to buy myself a car of my choice while my wife went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. The whole thing appeared to be like a movie as I looked from my father to my wife. A presence more powerful than me held me down, preventing me from going after either my father or wife.

I eventually summoned the courage to move and found myself going towards my mother’s apartment. When I got there and narrated the whole incident to her, she begged me not to fight or say anything about it to anybody. My elder brother who came into my mother’s apartment while I was narrating the incident, laughed and patted me on my shoulders without saying anything.

My immediate elder sister, who has refused to come back to Nigeria from London since she left eight years ago, wasn’t surprised by my story. She only told me to take things easy and not try to make trouble with my wife if I valued my life. I am the last born of three children and the favorite of my father in particular. That night, my mother came into our apartment to take my wife with her. I didn’t sleep throughout the night wondering what strange things were going on in my family.

The next day as early as 6a.m., my father came over to my apartment to more or less warn me about trying to make trouble. He told me what I witnessed was beyond me and that it would continue to be the pattern until he got tired. After he left, I ran to my friend’s place who in turn took me to Epe to consult with a spiritualist. Without much ado, the spiritualist, told me that I will learn to live with the situation else I would become insane if I try to challenge my father.

He said, not even my mother can challenge my father. He said, my father has gone too far to change and that things have been damaged beyond repairs in the things he has done to us; that it would take the grace of God for my siblings and I to overcome the spiritual problems my father in his quest for power, money and fame has done. He too advised me to continue to tolerate the situation by accepting to live with my wife who he said, was brought into my life by my father for his purpose.

Two days after our visit, the friend that took me is critically ill in the hospital. doctors are yet to say what precisely is wrong with him. I don’t need anybody to tell me where the attack is coming from. This has made me very determined to fight my father to a standstill.

I want to confront and expose him for all his friends and ass

ociates to know who he really is. I am yet to return home after that day. At night I keep seeing my father in my dream telling me to come home for my own good. My mother and elder brother have been relentless on the phone urging me to come back home.

We all live within the massive family compound which is actually a mini estate as all our domestic employees with their family live within the compound. My father doesn’t allow anyone working for him in the house to live outside the premises. He insists on it and has a school bus that takes all the children of his staff to and from school, my mother runs.

Please help me as I am so confused. I feel sorry for everybody in that house. How do I challenge my father and still be alive to tell my story. I feel so helpless and lost. Do save me.

Source: http://todaybase.com/i-caught-my-father-sleeping-with-my-wifei-feel-helpless-i-need-advice/
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by nerilove(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Take heart dear. You've got a step mother. But what's the title of the movie? I may sponsor it

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by iceberylin(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Siblings felt cool with it...

Apparently it ain't new to em..

They been talking ya moms advice.
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Kayoski(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eeya ,stories that touch !!!!
If he sleeps with ur wife again go and sleep with his. do me I do you..

LIES EVERYWHERE : bloggers oshi..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
U too arrange to sleep with ur wife's mother. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Carowline(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fake story everywhere
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by festyalias2baba(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Season wetin be dis abeg
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by donholy28(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
festyalias2baba:
Season wetin be dis abeg
Fake stories S03E11

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by dani3(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Take care bro, i feel your pain, me too they fear to advice you before your father will come after me, i don't interfer in anything beyond me...but please don't fight him if you know you are not spiritualy strong, devil no know his own. To avoid story that touches the heart please stay off for now. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by greatme2good(f): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
first of all I Must say this sounds so fictitious to me but if it's really true,I will advice u surrender yourself totally to God and don't make troubles with ur father. for ur mother to know n keep quiet even ur siblings then it means there's more to what u know. and pls keep a distance from ur wife cos I believe she's ur father's agent as well.
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Slimzjoe(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
This !diat Just Sat down and Typed a Nigerian Movie Script I once watched on Africa Magic Yoruba undecided

Waiting for the Dumbass Mod that'll buy it angry
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Mrbigman1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
And ur friend who took u to a spiritualist is almost dying and u want us to be like him?

My friend! Carry ur cross. No be us cause am.

And make sure u return home and get full dose of it.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mrbigman1:
And ur friend who took u to a spiritualist is almost dying and u want us to be like him?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by TJ07(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice movie...what's the title so I'll grab my copy?
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Strange family sad
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by youngberry001(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
submit his name to ya villeage wizards dey will teach em a gud lesson

fvcking old man undecided
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by kirchofff(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
D man is eating d fruit of his labour na ............grin
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by ibe9ja: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
It is either u had a nightmare or u are still dreaming. Lai Mohammed.

And for those of u that are commenting as if u believed this movie, I SMH for u...
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
1, YOUR FATHER DIDNT RAPE HER, DID HE?
2, DID YOU GROW WITH HIM AT ALL? HOW COME THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WERENT SURPRISE ABOUT YOUR ORDEAL?
3, IF 15M IS WHAT HE OFFERED TO SAY SORRY..ACCEPT IT GET A BRAND NEW DOUBLE BARREL, BLOW HIS HEAD AND REPORT YOURSELF TO THE POLICE.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
I jst search Google for the name of dis movie nd d reply was wait d yr father kill u
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by IamLEGEND1: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bros,you're on ur own!. if I misyarn ur papa go carry my IP address go shrine, PRONTO.
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by slimzpresh(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
I talk am say na film
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Justiyke4u: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by poshestmina(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Fear fear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by bigtt76(f): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Collect the Money clean mouth joooooor. Your father cannot harm you
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Mrbigman1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
poshestmina:

Fear fear cheesy cheesy cheesy

U go blame me?

Lol.
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by amacastel: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Like everybody in ur house advise don't cause any problem or talk to pple further abt ur odeal Except wen u are a born again and u are filled wit the spirit of God,
Option 2: stop bleeping ur wife get another woman outside don't panick wen she complain or anybody tell them that u don't have d urge to do it with her again, pretend nothing happen pple will see her as ur wife bt just see her as a house mate/ dad mistress. Else become a born again pack out of the house. The choice is urs. EVERY FAMILY HAS IT'S OWN SECRET.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by amacastel: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Like everybody in ur house advise don't cause any problem or talk to pple further abt ur odeal Except wen u are a born again and u are filled wit the spirit of God,
Option 2: stop bleeping ur wife get another woman outside don't panick wen she complain or anybody tell them that u don't have d urge to do it with her again, pretend nothing happen pple will see her as ur wife bt just see her as a house mate/ dad mistress. Else become a born again pack out of the house. The choice is urs. EVERY FAMILY HAS IT'S OWN SECRET. SORRY oooooo
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm. I kept skimming the article hoping to quickly get to the part where op would be like "then I suddenly woke up from sleep".
If then this story is true, Op is your father a former president of Nigeria who lives at otta? I heard that's his thang.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Could this be real. It sounds like superstory
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
oboy! I can't advice oh before your poppy wil
l land me in hospital
Re: I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by Adesiji77: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
"Cheque of N15m"? I smell li*s... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? / Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This / She Called Me "Fvck Boy" And I Did This 2 Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.