Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (61154 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
ok
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
E don stew for her be that
Nah so una glo dey die one by one undecided
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP
She probably knows one or two things about her death.
She just added d emoji to her name sef

Why do u prefer walking up and down with a dead conscience
UceeGod:

No skin is thicker than any other, it only takes God’s grace to come out of depression alive. Faith in God saved me.

Here we go, oya gis us
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Avedonn: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP She probably knows one or two things about her death. She just added d emoji to her name sef
Are you crazy
You must really be crazy.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by dannybomb(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP She probably knows one or two things about her death. She just added d emoji to her name sef
oh lawd Nigeria police mentality

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Baddiezz(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hassan88:

She will forever burn in hell

Don't forget she committed suicide...
STFU
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by devigblegble: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
She no gree enter 2019 to witness Atiku embarrassing moment
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by osazsky(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bede2u:
Am going thru depression too

People should leave suicide and know that time heals all wounds.

Even if u are pregnant by ur father or brother just realise that time heals or wounds.

Stay alive first

Suicide is not even on my mind. Wetin dey my mind is how to get tru this phase. Its all a phase
sorry dear,I know ur pains .I have been there before.share ur fears and worries with friends,try to get urself busy anything at all even if u are been paid peanuts, in d process of time the brain heals and resets itself love u

5 Likes

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Avedonn: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
seangy4konji:
They need to ban sniper...

Set up a cool spot where depressed people can drink fee beer, take pepper soup and get some change when going home..

Suicide in Nigeria is getting stages of Russia and China....

Thank god we don't build skyscrapers....

If they ban it, how do you expect people to get rid of insects.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Kenekingisback: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari sef angry
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Ferando: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is see be the girl is even frustrated undecided
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Ranchhoddas: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
seangy4konji:
They need to ban sniper...

Set up a cool spot where depressed people can drink fee beer, take pepper soup and get some change when going home..

Suicide in Nigeria is getting stages of Russia and China....

Thank god we don't build skyscrapers....
Na you go pay abi?

You want everybody to start claiming depression for free pepper soup and beer.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
UceeGod:

No skin is thicker than any other, it only takes God’s grace to come out of depression alive. Faith in God saved me.
OK sir
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Gleefreak125(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Suicide is never an option. There's no one without their challenges. Staying alive and overcoming these challenges make life worth living and interesting. There are people out there in worse situations but have kept hope alive. Optimism is key here. Please, talk to God or yourself at the lowest point and seek strength from within my people. #SayNoToSuicide
#RIP to the dead.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Dominatrix4U(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP
You lack common sense

Contact me for ur Ogbonge penis enlargement oil. Free delivery for those in ABJ.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by wamide042(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
vnjrnlenngkvclkrcfgj ijhimjgv,ocwf ogihjrtk,gcfpppppppppppppppfimbhtr9ei[w'sbjmv,lc;dfoigjvm
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some people get mind ohhh...how do I even kill myself?...well depression is a very bad thing.. May God forgive her
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrAnele:

This are the kind of people I breathe the same air with in Nigeria... Smh

Why would they arrest her? Nigerians would always be Nigerians. Someone commit sucide and you want them to arrest her friend. Was she killed?
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Avedonn: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bede2u:
Am going thru depression too

People should leave suicide and know that time heals all wounds.

Even if u are pregnant by ur father or brother just realise that time heals or wounds.

Stay alive first

Suicide is not even on my mind. Wetin dey my mind is how to get tru this phase. Its all a phase

What's the cause of your depression.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by socialmediaman: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrAnele:

This are the kind of people I breathe the same air with in Nigeria... Smh

This got me laughing. But seriously, years of neglect on the system has caused so much damage. That thought pattern right there [Ref: Arrest her] is what the media and education system should help to fight against.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by KillTheZombies: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
I think it's time to start anti-depression clinics in all tertiary institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by osazsky(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
pelegiga92:
REST IN HELL BABY
yes she took a life but she didn't do it in her right senses,Mr judge how u sure god will judge or condemn a mad man to hell for taking his life,d answer is a big no,sin is when u know what u are doing is wrong and u delibratlely continue to do it like furnication.she may b welcomed in heaven.not d same judgement would b given to an adult and a child.yes she took a life but she didn't do it,ask ur judge

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Bede2u(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
osazsky:
sorry dear,I know ur pains .I have been there before.share ur fears and worries with friends,try to get urself busy anything at all even if u are been paid peanuts, in d process of time the brain heals and resets itself love u
lol. I get a lot of money...not the issue. Of course life is complicated. A lot of poor ppl are happier than rich ppl. Of course i am happy...but i am not ok
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by tilee02: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Rip to the dead embarassed, But killing urself doesn't solve the problem.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Bede2u(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Avedonn:

What's the cause of your depression.
lonliness in a new country
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
We all have faced different depression in this life and we stood our ground and overcome it.

Aisha, I see u as cowards angry

RIH angry angry angry
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
gazilion:
Terrible way to end the year and cause your loved ones to enter into the new year.
She still has 12K in her account when some students have less or nothing.
Suicide is an express way to a greater and sorer judgement in HELL FIRE!
dont judge, you never can tell ,some people are weaker than others,our duty to humanity is carry each other along
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anyone can get depressed, all you have to do is get depressed by living in depressing situations/conditions or use depressives and the rest becomes history.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Gizamann(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
cry

God is the answer to all things.., A toxic working environment with snitches all around (imagine dey hav to be all from the same tribe) + a non-appreciative boss all screwed my life. I have to leave that job b4 I die untimely.
Depression kills real faster.

Don't even know if the fault is from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by negbike(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dumbest comment of the year. Ode!

OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by frozen70(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Every living soul is a potential victim of depression

But the ability to handle what let to your depression is what makes you a victory

No road to good life is smooth, even the rich also cry despite the money they have

When that though time comes, remember it's for a while allow it to pass and it won't come again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.