Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (61153 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by specco(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
xscoffy:

Oga. Take ur gospel to somewhere else. I live more comfortable life than u.. Social media ain't meant for evangelism. Take ur bible and hit the street than quoting me to type thr@sh.
If I may ask. How do you conclude so soon that you are more well off than me. Anyway that's not the issue now. My concern is your eternal destination after this physical life is over. May God open your eyes.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
She has been used so she has to do the needful. Rip.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
specco:

If I may ask. How do you conclude so soon that you are more well off than me. Anyway that's not the issue now. My concern is your eternal destination after this physical life is over. May God open your eyes.

I don't know why am wasting my time on someone who needs a psychological help. Mtchew.... U de come preaching for social media. U no fit carry ur bible go street. Something is so obvious here. Things ain't going well in ur life.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Saviola14: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP She probably knows one or two things about her death. She just added d emoji to her name sef

I guess your brain is sagging
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Fxwarrior: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bede2u:
Am going thru depression too

People should leave suicide and know that time heals all wounds.

Even if u are pregnant by ur father or brother just realise that time heals or wounds.

Stay alive first

Suicide is not even on my mind. Wetin dey my mind is how to get tru this phase. Its all a phase

Just want to know if your problem is money related cos that's majorly the source of depression.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrAnele:

This are the kind of people I breathe the same air with in Nigeria... Smh

Yes, but don't you worry. Every society has them, association of mental retards.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by gazilion: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Toks2008:

You are wrong.

Depression is mental illness so whilst people think sane people commit suicide, on the contrary, most people who take their own lives drift into insanity before commuting the act hence may not be judged by GOD the way we humans think.

I sincerely pray that I'm wrong!
When someone drafts a carefully written letter before taking her own life?
She even gave her ATM PIN and password for her emails (?) before taking her own life?
I sincerely pray that I'm wrong!! She's too beautiful to die the way she did or go to Hell.
Happy Xmas please.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
gazilion:

I sincerely pray that I'm wrong!
When someone drafts a carefully written letter before taking her own life?
She even gave her ATM PIN and password for her emails (?) before taking her own life?
I sincerely pray that I'm wrong!! She's too beautiful to die the way she did or go to Hell.
Happy Xmas please.

Mental illness is not about incoherence.

Come to psychiatry and see many mad people acting normal and writing good English.

You are deeply wrong. God does not judge humans as we do.
I'm not encouraging anyone to end their lives but depression is serious mental illness.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
based on some comments i read here, BEING A FRIEND TO SOMEONE IS A HUGE RISK....

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by RevenGeMission: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
gazilion:
Terrible way to end the year and cause your loved ones to enter into the new year.
She still has 12K in her account when some students have less or nothing.
Suicide is an express way to a greater and sorer judgement in HELL FIRE!

You don go before?
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by UceeGod: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
xscoffy:

I don't know why am wasting my time on someone who needs a psychological help. Mtchew.... U de come preaching for social media. U no fit carry ur bible go street. Something is so obvious here. Things ain't going well in ur life.

You need Life my friend and only God (your creator) can give you that Life because He is the eternal Life. Ask Him and you'll have a new and eternal perspective to the current life that is ephemeral.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Avedonn:

If they ban it, how do you expect people to get rid of insects.
bayn..raid..Mobil.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by theoldpretender(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aderewah:
I wish her soul will rest in peace. Although suicide is a serious sim across religions. Besides, if Nigerians were as soft as white people, half of the population will have killed themselves from frustrations gotten from- no job, bad light, bad network, hold up, inflation and lastly konji.
All caused by the idiotic fulanis, Buhari and atiku that some of us are killing each other for.

Beautiful message spoilt by tribalism.

Bubu and Atiku are bad leaders....but even them are not responsible for everything good or bad that happend in Nigeria.

Some of you don't focus on what your governor, LGA chairman is doing.

And some of you rush to defend the corrupt...because they come from your tribe.

Change begins with you, and me, and Bubu, and Atiku , etc....
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
UceeGod:

You need Life my friend and only God (your creator) can give you that Life because He is the eternal Life. Ask Him and you'll have a new and eternal perspective to the current life that is ephemeral.

Your life is good and u gat a whole time to come online to advertise it Move behind me satan
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Fabregas085: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP
She probably knows one or two things about her death.
She just added d emoji to her name sef

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by MrAnele(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
placeofallure:

Yes, but don't you worry. Every society has them, association of mental retards.
A.M.R .. They even have an Association.. lol
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Hassan88(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aderewah:
I wish her soul will rest in peace. Although suicide is a serious sim across religions. Besides, if Nigerians were as soft as white people, half of the population will have killed themselves from frustrations gotten from- no job, bad light, bad network, hold up, inflation and lastly konji.
All caused by the idiotic fulanis, Buhari and atiku that some of us are killing each other for.

She will forever burn in hell

Don't forget she committed suicide...
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by stchinedu: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP

I know you needed the attention badly and you have got it...

It is because of people like you that JESUS WEPT.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by specco(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
xscoffy:

This guy is really aggro. Maybe on the verge of tipping over as well. Hope we don't get to hear a story that touches the heart soon. Embrace Jesus Christ now before it's too late. He'll give you peace.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Aderewah: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
theoldpretender:

Beautiful message spoilt by tribalism.

Bubu and Atiku are bad leaders....but even them are not responsible for everything good or bad that happend in Nigeria.

Some of you don't focus on what your governor, LGA chairman is doing.

And some of you rush to defend the corrupt...because they come from your tribe.

Change begins with you, and me, and Bubu, and Atiku , etc....

The lga chairman is inactive due to the action or inaction of the president. If a president gets in power today, with a serious commitment to eradicating corruption, everyone will sit up
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'm also dealing with a lot of depression
I'm dealing with 40 ppls depression at once
I'm still living though I think of suicide sometimes but if God no kill me ain't gonna kill myself

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by larrybabanla(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
everybody just seeking for attention, awon werey
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by zedman1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Triangles1:
Medicine after death. Jaa pa. This are friend that will back bite you and they will be the one to cry pass anybody after your death.
But it doesn't seem so from why I read sha. It appears they're good friends.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by SaintNemesis(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
If only people that commit suicide know that they will still come back to solve the problem they are trying to run away from....then they would face it and solve it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by LoySupremo: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP
Your brain needs a complete makeover. sad
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wouldn't blame her. Truly we stay in a time of wicked men, that would do anything to crush you, even when your heart is clear towards them. My old man( the past) , once was suicidal, I had thought of several things to end my life and do you know why? People, men... I have found out about depressed people and most human folks by research. That we all need love, we were born to love and be loved through Jesus Christ. A complement, a help or something to make your neighbour happy is all that is needed, but rather we try to ignore such people tagging them as weaklings and these depressed people also try to hide their feelings too. Leading to the recycle of death, because when you scoff at someone with a problem, that problem comes back to you, because God isn't unfair to judge such a man.
But praise be to God, with Christ Jesus you are free from the devils tactics( sorrowful thoughts to end your life), that's done through a man to execute his(the devil) evil plans. God bless you.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP
...why can't u think before u talk ���
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by chineduisaac(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
News like this makes me wonder, what in the world can possibly make me commit suicide
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Stargurl20(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
she could av waited ...she's almost Tru. life may av something better in store for after all
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
RIP Aisha...you should have fought harder....Been a Nigerian alone is enough reason to commit suicide but we all fight and at the end we shall win :PRIP Aisha...you should have fought harder....Been a Nigerian alone is enough reason to commit suicide but we all fight and at the end we shall win
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP She probably knows one or two things about her death. She just added d emoji to her name sef
Onecorner pls see your psychiatrist urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.