Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (61156 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Chuslim: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrAnele:

This are the kind of people I breathe the same air with in Nigeria... Smh
Guy you bad

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by p3kdudu(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by mercyland93(m): 5:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Aisha, just know that killing urself had brought a great pain to ur entire family and I myself shared in there grief. 'What a pity'.

Come to think of it and looking at some of your pics( which seems to be full of life). Its quite disheartened for you to kill urself just like that , merely because of an hatred from ur parents ( those who didn't stop financing ur education to the extent of having paltry sum of 12k in ur acc. ).And at ur age with ur level of education.

I see this ur act as an unjust, bad, selfish, lackadaisical and wicked attitude cus you av put atleast ur loved ones to everlasting sadness..

Anyway, my take is RIP.

And to everybody, if u ar so depressed or you are undergoing one depression or the other. Please share ur situation wt people.
Because you cannot be Hated by everybody and cannot be Loved by everybody.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by OtemAtum: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hassan88:

I went through your previous post and I don't have the time to ague with you. But Note : if God is willing, you may loose your life in the next seven days. Be ready to defend yourself before God.
lol. I have authority over Yahweh, Allah and all other gods human worship. How can any of them have power to take my life? As a matter of fact, Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual cage, so how can they have power over my life?

Dibnim 2:10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Ahasco(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
lol. I have authority over Yahweh, Allah and all other gods human worship. How can any of them have power to take my life? As a matter of fact, Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual cage, so how can they have power over my life?

Dibnim 2:10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength

Let them know. This is the new age

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by MrAnele(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yawn
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by pelegiga92(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Friend01:

It seems you are the gatekeeper of hell?

shey? some of you just come online to spew rubbish.
u go soon join her
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Friend01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
pelegiga92:
u go soon join her
Calling you are fool is an insult to foolish people.
You need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) by Torg77: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
OneCorner:
Arrest her ASAP
She probably knows one or two things about her death.
She just added d emoji to her name sef

Calling for the arrest of innocent people . this lawlessness you people take advantage of will come upon you and your mothers one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.