Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos (58114 Views)

Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by amuijiji: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why slap an armed uniform man if not idiocy...

100% sure the airforce goons threatened to disarm him and the policeman knowing he would be dismissed, protected his job, afterall them no dey write military for face..

2 Likes

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by ManTiger(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Which kind style the policeman take use to asked the crowd wetin dey happen for here for them to attack him straight up? Hmmm! undecided

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by ManTiger(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
amuijiji:
Why slap an armed uniform man if not idiocy...

100% sure the airforce goons threatened to disarm him and the policeman knowing he would be dismissed, protected his job, afterall them no dey write military for face..

So you believe that gibberish ?

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Fxwarrior: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lonestar124:
There is a spirit behind a gun and it has been controlling the carriers on very occasion....You can't struggle with a man that hold a gun he has no defensive capability at that moment than only his gun.

Even if you want overpower him, firstly dispossessed his gun in a smart way, Trying to intimidate or harass him especially when the snubbers are more than one will give him the go ahead shoot the gun maybe in the cloud and toward his attackers just to despise them away.

May the deceased soul rest in peace.

Please I wish to watch you disposses a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Mccullum: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
celwonder:

obviously u haven't seen the way military personnel acts arrogantly senseless esp to other non-military but uniform security body. I am not supporting such killings but I think Nigerian military has to be sensitized that in Democracy, military are powerless inside a country where there's no war

There's right for self defense! Because if he's the one that killed, that's mean he doesn't know how to defend himself even with his weapon.

Too much of abuse of being Armed Forces officers caused this for the Air Force officers and the deceased made it worse by confronting on duty armed police officer without uniform, had it been he's on uniform he'll would have be able to enjoy his privileges as he didn't identify himself until the unfortunate incident occurred, the police man might think he's a thug or militant.

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by amuijiji: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lonestar124:
If I become the president of this nation the first thing I will do concerning security and protection of people lives is to disarm every security personnel in this country.I've not find rationality behind a police man or any other security agencies owning a gun.

Did u say owning a gun
Oga did u descend from d moon to nigeria Else u should know it's a service gun to protect lives and property...

On the part u dreamt of stopping uniform men from carrying arms, kindly go back and dream of stopping robbers from carrying gun too...

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by berrystunn(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
No security
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Samsonteejay(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Use this to get money. Follow this link #https://getpaid.ng/product/getpaid-signup/ref/Samsonteejay
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by amuijiji: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
ManTiger:

So you believe that gibberish ?

Yes!!! I do..

Did he just shoot the man without been confronted
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by litaninja(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nigeria police with the tales....He went to check what was happening and all of a sudden the mob attacked him

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Am just waiting to count how many of those demons in black d air Force will kill.
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by dominusgai(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
andyanders:

You can imagine how the police wants to protect their own for killing someone, by stating that he was attacked by many people at an ATM at the bank and he responded by firing at the officer to his death,

In fact, unless the air force doesn't know how to go about their own. How come a police officer stationed at the bank would shot at someone who is not armed? Too bad.

Bro I don't know the whole story but I know the moment a policeman is attacked by more than one person or a person physically bigger than them it is in their right to use their gun.

Do you know if his weapon is taken from him and used to attack the bank he will be in big trouble?
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by principi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
I have proof of what happened. let me perch here for now. I'll post later
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
that's what you got when you don't conduct psychological tests before handing gun to fools. �

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
principi:
I have proof of what happened. let me perch here for now. I'll post later
Post now, I'd like to know what really happened.
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by RevenGeMission: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
ozo13:
Hmmm.it is well

The story has FFK leg

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by ShawnT(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Baggas killed my course senior, r. I. p cpl valid... Whole of course 38 will surely avenge ur death...
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
The DSP dey yarn nonsense for mouth, cos he ask what happened they all decide to attack him and he fired a shot.

Funny grin cheesy. Na zombies go believe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Yes.

Armed Forces members carry themselves like though immune from the effects of bullets.

Another one bites the dust.

Simple, explanation or reasoning would have kept this he-goat alive.

But no! Force. Force. Force.
Na real he-goat. Their arrogance they smell. Bunch of cowards that would run if deployed to the bushes of the North but claim Van Damme in the city. ‘Do you know who I am’ ‘I am a force man’. Now he is a dead animal.

3 Likes

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
ShawnT:
Baggas killed my course senior, r. I. p cpl valid... Whole of course 38 will surely avenge ur death...
It may be karma that just visited your coursemates for the imnocent civilians he killed like most of his colleagues do.
Whether civilian or military no one escaped from the universal rule of reap and sow or karma

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Avedonn:

Please read what you just typed. Does it make any sense to you?

Why insult the dead.
If the dead didn’t respect themselves while they were alive why should they be shielded from insults?

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by poseidon12: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
I guess it's a case of self defence. May he RIP all the same.
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Yes.

Armed Forces members carry themselves like though immune from the effects of bullets.

https://www.nairaland.com/4249892/soldier-slaps-policeman-sokoto-uba
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Oshin56(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
otokx:
A dead man is a dead man, the average Nigerian is frustrated beyond reason.
every common man in this country is frustrated that's an angry man is a madman
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by xpool(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Expect a reprisal on Police formations.

Tomorrow is one bad day to be a Police man.
Is that what you desire?
Be carefully what you wish yourself

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Czarugo007: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Imagine this inept write up,he tried to interfere and the crowd mobbed him.tell this crap to nursery pupils.

2 Likes

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by ManTiger(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
amuijiji:

Yes!!! I do..

Did he just shoot the man without been confronted

Do you think that is possible?
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Yes.

Don't mind the glorified idiots in uniform . The bitter part of it is that most them parading themselves as military men haven’t even been in a real combat where life and death is a daily routine yet they easily manhandle innocent civilians at the slightest provocation.

Now just look at him going down like a duck just for one bullet .

Ndi ara!!

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by EVarn(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Yes.

If it was a civilian that was killed, I am sure you won't say this, but because it's a military officer, then he must have been the aggressor right? Were you there to know who or what caused the trouble in the first place?.

The policeman had no right to discharge his firearm at people who were clearly unarmed. Now, if the nearest airforce cantonment decides to dole out martial justice on the policeman and his cohorts, they will say military people are brutal. A mere sergeant being so trigger happy as to start spraying bullets anyhow, that is not right.

1 Like

Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by Abee79(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
We can never know the truth now. . . undecided
Re: Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos by hedonistic: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Expect a reprisal on Police formations.

Tomorrow is one bad day to be a Police man.

Let them go to Sambisa and everywhere else in Borno State for their reprisal. Useless cowards.

I hate these bastards in the armed forces (Army and especially weaklings in the Airforce and Navy wey never see war) with a passion. They're always unable combat real threats or fight real enemies due to cowardice, but when it's something to do with 'soft' issues (peacetime petty matters with civilians), they like to shine eyes and form Rambo. Is that not madness? I wish them all death. Idiots.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.